AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-22, 04:34   Link #1
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Favorite Humerous Character Inter-play Scene?

What is your personal favorite humor scene? Novel included (SPOILERS MAY OCCUR IN THIS THREAD)

Mine:

Episode 2 of the Original series, when Sousuke saves Kaname from getting hit by the truck.

All her girlfriends are praising him for being all chivalrous and heroic...and then he grabs her chest ...I just love her reaction to it. At first you she actually enjoyed it and then the "What...in...the...HEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!"
Old 2006-08-22, 12:28   Link #2
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

the episode at the hot springs ^_^
Old 2006-08-23, 18:23   Link #3
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

The "battle" between Souske and Tessa at the beginning of the OVA, while AL comments. Pure genious.
Old 2006-08-24, 17:22   Link #4
fel1138

Anything involving psycho-cop Youko Wakana or that janitor.
Old 2006-08-24, 17:31   Link #5
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fel1138
Anything involving psycho-cop Youko Wakana or that janitor.
Forgot about that psycho cop >: D
Old 2006-08-24, 17:59   Link #6
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

I also, completely forgot about the scene where Kaname is shoving Sousuke's head out of the train

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Also, the scene in the Rugby episode, "Pretend your ball is a wet *****! AND **** IT!"

Those two always make me laugh...though I was surprised that Kaname didn't whack him for saying that
Old 2006-08-26, 08:47   Link #7
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
In Fumoffu, when Sousuke tells Chidori he forgot her homework and she just stands there for ages, silently, without her expression changing. Then she starts kicking his ass.
Old 2006-09-08, 11:56   Link #8
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

in FUMOFFU, where Sousuke is training the rugby team and drops about 30 or so curse words. Isn't adlibbing great?

I could repeat some of them, but I'd probably get banned for it... :P
Old 2006-09-08, 12:44   Link #9
Generalgm
Eager Young Space Cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity
in FUMOFFU, where Sousuke is training the rugby team and drops about 30 or so curse words. Isn't adlibbing great?

I could repeat some of them, but I'd probably get banned for it... :P
He shoulda wore a sgt's hat like from full metal jacket >: D
Old 2006-09-12, 15:35   Link #10
Reil

I like it at the end of TSR when Wraith uses Souske's battle sense against him again and makes him dive on his teacher to save her from the "Sniper".

First off I liked how Souske's most wacky, out of control moments were actually given a cool explanation. Wraith was playing on his superb battle sense to make a fool of him knowing full well he couldn't afford not to react.

Second off, how can you not like the expression on Souske's face when he see's Kaname mad at him over and over again. His eyes almost say "What? How can you not see that jumping on a woman and pinning her to the ground with my body isn't perfectly acceptable behavior?"

There are many many others, but that's the one that stands out the most. You've inspired me Killa. I'm going to blatantly rip off your thread here in a second, come check it out
Old 2006-09-12, 17:55   Link #11
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Spoiler for A Dancing Very Merry Christmas:
Old 2006-09-15, 17:27   Link #12
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
I also, completely forgot about the scene where Kaname is shoving Sousuke's head out of the train

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Also, the scene in the Rugby episode, "Pretend your ball is a wet *****! AND **** IT!"

Those two always make me laugh...though I was surprised that Kaname didn't whack him for saying that
That whole episode is one huge guffaw for me.
Old 2006-09-16, 11:10   Link #13
tobas1

For me the funiest moment was in last part of fumoffu (with biology wepon) when after Chidori's wonderfull speach encoureging everyone to die with dignity Souske said that there's antidote... but only one. And when Souske wins this antidote ... - those two sceens make me cry every time
Old 2006-09-25, 17:39   Link #14
Inufang111

My favort is the part in Fumoffu when Sousuke and kaname go to the old hospital and Mizuki see's the old lady in the window, runs off, Kaname thinks shes lieing and Sousuke points out that the old lady was just standing there and scares the tinkles outta Kaname i loved that
Old 2006-09-26, 12:27   Link #15
LynRee
-

Probably that scene in Fumoffu when Sousuke forgets to give Kaname back her notes (for homework, or something like that... watched the series a long time ago ). At first she's still normal and when Sousuke admits he forgot it she gets totally psycho and kicks his ass.
Old 2007-01-01, 11:54   Link #16
An-Chan

i like "5th period's hot spot".
The look on Sousuke's face when he says: "Take off your clothes, Chidori."
and her reaction....it was great
but before that there's the scene where everyone' s fighting in class, kaname tries to calm them down, but when she is hit by a book, she becomes totally psycho. i watched that scene over and over und always laughed my ass off.

I like the scene in episode 8 of FMP, too.
Sousuke sucks at karaoke, lol.
Old 2007-01-01, 13:05   Link #17
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Oh, one other that I like...now, I KNOW this comes from the manga and not the anime, so, please, forgive me!! But (and I cannot remember if this is from the Overload series or the regular one)...when Chidori is serving as priestess at a shrine to make extra money, and Sosuke gets drunk on amizake....
Old 2007-01-01, 14:27   Link #18
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Scene from Fumofu after Kaname and Sousuke leave the haunted hospital. From him carrying her to the end of the episode where she asks if he was worried about her and he says yes.
Old 2007-01-30, 20:51   Link #19
phantom_ryder

Tessa giving Kaname a tour of her sub and explaining how she thought about "safety first" when going over hallway designs.. right before she smacks into a pole (?) so hard it knocks her to the ground.. lol.. poor girl.. the icing on the cake is Kaname asking her "are you sure you're an honest to God captain?" hehe
Old 2007-01-30, 23:47   Link #20
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

when sousuke is playing the dating game and the girl he is trying to woo gives him a game over he says WAIT DONT CLOSE NEGOTIATIONS!!!!!

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Closed Thread