AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-27, 12:18   Link #7681
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Knowing that we have had arguments about who he should pick between Haruna and Lala , I will say that Lala is cute/sexy, nice girl that he should really look into how he really feels about her.
Old 2015-09-27, 23:42   Link #7682
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I'm surprised Yabuki hasn't made a boob chart of all the girls in the series to sell it.
Old 2015-09-28, 05:20   Link #7683
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well here's my two cents on the subject of the girls and i'm gonna get into the main 5 (Haruna Lala Momo Yui Yami. This is an unbiased strength weakness chart

Lala is a great girl and her intelligence is a wonderful thing. Unfortunately she has 2 major flaws. 1. her inventions (which have caused more harm then good). 2. Her lack of maturity overall 3. Because of her lack of maturity its clear she doesnt see the depths of whats happening.

Haruna- Rito's crush and the arguable number 1 girl as far as Rito is concerned.
We know what haruna brings to the table and most of her strengths come from the fact she's human and she understands the true Rito better then any of the girls. Her weakness is rather clear. Her shyness (though the situation around Rito doesnt help) kills her ability to win the race and be a major player when its clear she is to everybody else oddly enough i think including her.

Momo- The harem plans ringleader and the person whose made darkness far more interesting. Her strengths lie in her understanding of the girls and the situational things we have to deal with. However her weakness is just as clear. Her unwillingness to acknowledge the truths of the series and as importantly she's trying to mold Rito for her sake far more then anybody else. The problem i believe is the Rito she's trying to make will actually ruin the harem plan because that personality she's trying to unlock is detrimental

Kotegawa Yui- Kotegawa is the disciplinarian whose constant ability to find Rito in horrible situations ruins her very solid opinion of Rito. The fact i think she compares Rito to a poor mans version of the principal doesnt help. Her strengths are similar to Haruna's but her weakness is what i just mentioned.

Yami- This is the very definition of a Wild card. She's the person whose usually involved in Rito's shenanigans and has handled herself rather poorly. Though the interesting part is yami's hidden feelings are almost as dangerous as any other girl

This is my analysis of the main girls and unfortunately what worries me is that they're setting up for failure and this story's harem ending thats seemed inevitable is unlikely to happen at least the way we've expected it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 13:55   Link #7684
zibi88

hmm I dont know why but I have a feeling that in that fight between Gid and Neme... Neme as the last resort of surviving will enter Rito's body... just like how she was with Mea.

Rito is loved by Gid's daughters and even his own wife really took a linking to Rito so Gid wont hurt Rito

Rito temporary will be Nemes host so maybe for a short while he will get to use transform ability... and in the same time might learn something about Neme past in order to help her go to the light side.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 14:01   Link #7685
Shmion

Read the translated chapter 59.
Spoiler for funny scene:
Shmion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 18:40   Link #7686
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post

Kotegawa Yui- Kotegawa is the disciplinarian whose constant ability to find Rito in horrible situations ruins her very solid opinion of Rito. The fact i think she compares Rito to a poor mans version of the principal doesnt help. Her strengths are similar to Haruna's but her weakness is what i just mentioned.
From what we've seen with Yui she isn't the sharing type. Which goes against Momo's harem plan.

In the heat of the moment she was willing to give her virginity to Rito if he wont look at any other girl.

Oh you are forgetting Mikan, she is a massive brocon. The only thing stopping her from jumping his bones is that he is her brother. Once Mikan tried to lie they aren't siblings.

Also so far Momo is the only one who has done anything really sexual to Rito. She is giving him blowjobs when he is asleep. That is as far as oral sex goes but for the real thing she is scaredy cat.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 02:10   Link #7687
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I want to see more of short-hair version of Nemesis.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 03:48   Link #7688
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hmm I dont know why but I have a feeling that in that fight between Gid and Neme... Neme as the last resort of surviving will enter Rito's body... just like how she was with Mea.

Rito is loved by Gid's daughters and even his own wife really took a linking to Rito so Gid wont hurt Rito

Rito temporary will be Nemes host so maybe for a short while he will get to use transform ability... and in the same time might learn something about Neme past in order to help her go to the light side.
Rito gained a new power to control dark matter or transformation? I am welcome for this turn of event

As the future king of universe, he needs MORE power to dominate women. Godly Accidentally Falling technique is just not enough for space conquest.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-29, 08:01   Link #7689
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Rito gained a new power to control dark matter or transformation? I am welcome for this turn of event

As the future king of universe, he needs MORE power to dominate women. Godly Accidentally Falling technique is just not enough for space conquest.
Actually I like this idea. Rito could become the next Prototype .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 04:24   Link #7690
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 60:
Old 2015-10-02, 06:43   Link #7691
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 60:
Just seen the raws.

Not to mention

Spoiler for ch.60:
Old 2015-10-02, 11:04   Link #7692
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Actually, Nemesis had problems regenerating, she noticed it was taking too much time doing so.

And Gid isn't even going all out.

Had Nemesis possess a normal body she would have died like 27 in this chapter.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 19:36   Link #7693
tuckersister

It is really ONE SIDED fight. And yes, Gid wasn't even seriously fighting.

I kind of new Momo would end up in the chapter somehow. Momo and Nemesis will always be connected.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 12:23   Link #7694
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

can everyone feel it?
the plot is moving!!!! damn its been a long time i havent got this excitement to TLRD
Rito seriously annoying can he get disposed or what
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 12:30   Link #7695
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
can everyone feel it?
the plot is moving!!!! damn its been a long time i havent got this excitement to TLRD
Rito seriously annoying can he get disposed or what
no because of the fact that Rito being gone and the story ends. Unfortunately one of the problems with TLRD besides the fact it has a pitiful story is the fact that Rito is incredibly pathetic as far as MC's go.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-10-05, 12:59   Link #7696
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
no because of the fact that Rito being gone and the story ends. Unfortunately one of the problems with TLRD besides the fact it has a pitiful story is the fact that Rito is incredibly pathetic as far as MC's go.
Rito is the most useless and pathetic MC ever, TLRD has massive potential aside the setting is earth the setting actually the whole universe
i have wish to be happen in TLRD is Yabuki end To love ru darkness and continue TLRD in new spin off or sequel (in same universe) focus on story with new MC. does not matter if he is harem mc or not as long this guy wont be useless as the predecessor.
or he can make Kuro or Gid as new MC which is a great favor for us
verdict: TLRD has reach the peak, its time for Yabuki to make the decision. the story is nowhere, the harem ending are ridiculous only perverts will enjoy the ending but reader with high taste and quaility wont appreciate such an ending
i am sure he aware many fans are fed up with the repetitive ecchi scene (for a long time)
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 16:30   Link #7697
Homura7

And yet this so called pathetic MC is going to end up with a harem of nothing but hot babes. Suck it, losers, he would say.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 17:56   Link #7698
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^
Couldn't agree more(inb4 he's going to come up with some reason why this harem series isn't going to be harem).

Also quite ironic coming from Imperial who praised Nisekoi who has a MC who is so pathetic that Rito looks like Kamina in comparison lol.

Quote:
Rito is the most useless and pathetic MC ever, TLRD has massive potential aside the setting is earth the setting actually the whole universe
i have wish to be happen in TLRD is Yabuki end To love ru darkness and continue TLRD in new spin off or sequel (in same universe) focus on story with new MC. does not matter if he is harem mc or not as long this guy wont be useless as the predecessor.
verdict: TLRD has reach the peak, its time for Yabuki to make the decision. the story is nowhere, the harem ending are ridiculous only perverts will enjoy the ending but reader with high taste and quaility wont appreciate such an ending
i am sure he aware many fans are fed up with the repetitive ecchi scene (for a long time)
This series has its own demographic for several years so please take your high taste(lol), the many fans(those who don't buy the series because they're mostly leechers) somewhere else.

It's like complaining about a yuri series having girls love only . Harem ending are a rarity if not a myth and maybe TLR is one in the making. Japan market buys this and the author and illustrator knows the market they're aiming for for years so they know more than you.

If you want something different try a first a different series fit to your tastes.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2015-10-05 at 18:07.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 18:50   Link #7699
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Lol with that "high taste", you know how this plays, you know how many years this manga had played the same plot and you know it will keep going like that because its sells and it appeals the many fans that buy the merchandise. Go for another stories, maybe search for a doujin that might cover what your taste desires since this wont change.
Old 2015-10-05, 19:03   Link #7700
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
^
Couldn't agree more(inb4 he's going to come up with some reason why this harem series isn't going to be harem).

Also quite ironic coming from Imperial who praised Nisekoi who has a MC who is so pathetic that Rito looks like Kamina in comparison lol.

This series has its own demographic for several years so please take your high taste(lol), the many fans(those who don't buy the series because they're mostly leechers) somewhere else.
See i used to praise nisekoi but its indeed fallen far from grace. Although a while ago i called Nisekoi the ecchi-less TLR (since i actually remember the original story) But anyway. Nisekoi has become filled with mostly comedy although it struggles even in that. TLR has been softcore with very little story for a long time.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen