AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-07-09, 20:34   Link #1961
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
I'm not following this thread, but I've just watched the last episode 15 minutes ago and I felt like posting something. This was my first yuri anime and probably my last (Maybe I should blame the director and not yuri iteself ). Was interesting enough to keep me watching till the end but somehow I've felt like knowing the ending since episode 14 or 15.

Same feeling... maybe that was the only thing that kept me watching till the end.

Finally... personal feellings hehe

Spoiler for Ending:
Rule of Yuri, some girl will find the bitter futility of a Girl x Girl relationship.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 18:16   Link #1962
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Jeez. No one has posted here in ages I guess. Oh well, no harm in posting my impressions. I really really enjoyed this. I never knew just who was going to come out happy in the end and that was the reason I just kept on watching. The other plots outside of Miator didn't actually engage me even from the beginning but I liked that the focus slowly shifted away from them. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a different kind of relationship anime. Having to girls on both sides of the romance lets them use 2 different stereotypes at the same time.
I really like Shizuma, shes just a girl that isn't allowed to be happy. It was pretty heartbreaking actually. And Nagisa is the girl who just can't get over her. I've been through that melancholic phase but that lasted a week, here it goes away after a few weeks or months, seemingly.
There was a great lack of fanservice the entire time and no one was just played around with. Tamao knew exactly what was going to happen and she took it in as much stride as she could.
As asage said
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Rule of Yuri, some girl will find the bitter futility of a Girl x Girl relationship.
. And boy is it true here. Good anime that turns the relationship dynamic into lesbianism while not being ecchi.
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 21:03   Link #1963
ArrowSmith

I remember this show from late 2006. I watched it all in one 3 day marathon session. Beautiful artwork, but alas how can I take the whole premise seriously? An all-girls school were they're all lesbians. No realism whatsoever.
ArrowSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 21:36   Link #1964
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

It's your fault for expecting the wrong thing out of this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Spoiler for Ending:
I KNOW RIGHT! Good to see someone else who likes her. Quoting 3 year old posts ftw.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 10:03   Link #1965
coolasj19
TSG : Gaming For A Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
It's your fault for expecting the wrong thing out of this show.

I KNOW RIGHT! Good to see someone else who likes her. Quoting 3 year old posts ftw.
I was pretty sad at her getting left in the dust too. But,
Spoiler for That Girl:
coolasj19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 00:35   Link #1966
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

wow that sheila was getting stalked and molested by that short haired senior and nobody does anything!!! 4 witnesses and no one reports it!!??
Old 2012-03-05, 00:48   Link #1967
NeoChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
wow that sheila was getting stalked and molested by that short haired senior and nobody does anything!!! 4 witnesses and no one reports it!!??
What do you expect from an "all-lesbian school". Reporting it will only give them reasons to imagine naugty thoughts and play with their fingers... watching the PV makes me.... makes me.... just watch Sono Hanabira nstead...
NeoChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 17:56   Link #1968
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Yuri Yuri! The first Yuri anime and I've seen the anime it's really kind of reference is not it? haha * Yuri fan*
Old 2013-01-02, 21:03   Link #1969
Animegirl1993

The first anime I watched was Kannazuki no Miko and I loved it! I then watched Strawberry Panic

Btw I want to download the Strawberry Panic winamp player but the link is dead. Can someone give it to me please??
Animegirl1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 12:09   Link #1970
Ryokusuke

Strawberry Panic was one of the first animes I ever watched and I've always held it dear in my heart as my favorite anime even though I know at a critic level that it is flawed. But I recently heard that it was a clone of Maria-sama ga Miteru so I wanted to watch it, I found the first three episodes on youtube and they were phenomenal but cannot find a site for it?
Ryokusuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri