AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-25, 00:02   Link #21
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Spoiler for Response to Cyberdemon:
Spoiler for rejection:
Old 2011-09-25, 00:23   Link #22
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

But that proves it must have had a LOT to do with her. If he would consider it random sex, then that proves he's not at the point of being IN LOVE and "feeling the magic" with her yet....the phobia part also causes problems, but IMO it was a clear answer that he doesn't see anyone that he WANTS to upgrade the relationship with.....But this is pretty much how a Harem series can stay alive in the first place.

I also think the main thing going for her is the Best Friend status she has on her. Usami and Kanade also catches Jirou's eye in some form of attraction, and if what we heard about this recent novel is true, it proves that Konoe doesn't have a clear cut path like many felt.

I think this will be a situation where Jirou will REALLY have to think about it, cause I don't see any reason at this point why Konoe would be an OBVIOUS choice in his eyes, especially if Usami has been putting in effort. And the fact that apparently the girls have "Stepped their game up", its gonna make his choice even harder. Cause one thing Jirou will have to consider is not only who he would choose, but also who would be hurt in the process...

Its because of THIS I can see him rejecting her....we need more proof that Jirou actually WANTS her....and him constantly throwing the BEST FRIEND card in her face doesn't make it better...
Old 2011-09-25, 10:38   Link #23
Dr_Crowbar

Spoiler for Vol 9:

Last edited by Dr_Crowbar; 2011-09-25 at 10:39. Reason: typo
Old 2011-10-01, 12:52   Link #24
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Oh come on! We can't blame Jirou for everything here, he may have "chicken" as part of his name, but unlike the title, he also takes the blame/trouble that Kanade and the others tossed to him, and even prevents Usami from jumping off a building (anime decided to cut this out) just for protecting his friends, notably Konoe.
1st bold
I'll call that .....STUPID

2nd bold
and why the heck did he consider them as his friend in the first place?
He's been bullied by them...yet he want to protect them?, don't tell me that he is a massochist? ewww...

deep inside my heart, I pray to meet some one like this Chicken a live. I want to duke out my anger for this pathetic character, by boiling him, crush him, grind him and skin him alive to be my toilet carpet
Old 2011-10-01, 13:22   Link #25
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
1st bold
I'll call that .....STUPID

2nd bold
and why the heck did he consider them as his friend in the first place?
He's been bullied by them...yet he want to protect them?, don't tell me that he is a massochist? ewww...

deep inside my heart, I pray to meet some one like this Chicken a live. I want to duke out my anger for this pathetic character, by boiling him, crush him, grind him and skin him alive to be my toilet carpet
First bold: Call it whatever you want, it's called taking on the lesser evil, because Kanade will troll Konoe if he doesn't step in.

addressing second bold: Jirou does consider Konoe as a friend, what were u watching?

I really question your friends if they don't have this quality. In that, they would stand up for you. Not many people have this quality, as they are too busy thinking what's the benefit for them. It's not that he's a M, but rather he doesn't want his friends or the people around him to suffer. At least he doesn't have to deal with anime Kirino who show only a LITTLE to non existing gratitude.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2011-10-01, 13:42   Link #26
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
because Kanade will troll Konoe if he doesn't step in.
And what obligation does he have to care about that?

Quote:
addressing second bold: Jirou does consider Konoe as a friend, what were u watching?

I really question your friends if they don't have this quality. In that, they would stand up for you. Not many people have this quality, as they are too busy thinking what's the benefit for them. It's not that he's a M, but rather he doesn't want his friends or the people around him to suffer. At least he doesn't have to deal with anime Kirino who show only a LITTLE to non existing gratitude.
that's a noble trait, quite praise worthy..but the way he carried it on is lame and pathetic.
And Kirino didn't have a punch that can sink a hole to a wall, don't compare them hehehehe

oh! I have a friend too...they will take my responsibility to take care my family, in case I'm dead in the line of duty. And I proud of them, like how proud your country men with their "Indonesia Raya" song Blitz-bro!
--------------
off topic:
Indonesia Raya is a masterpiece un-comparable to any of other countries national anthems. We have high regards to the composer, WR.Soperatman, like the 1st President Soekarno (please forgive me for mistyped their name if there's any)
Old 2011-10-12, 00:06   Link #27
Flere821
Lurker

Exclamation Beware of Spoilers

Note to self: search for more LN threads of the series I read.

WARNING: This post will contain SPOILERS. Open at own risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Crowbar View Post
Spoiler for Vol 9:
Spoiler for Answer:

And as of what happened to Usami and Jirou in final chapter of Vol9 (and contains Vol8 spoilers):

Spoiler for heartbreak:
Old 2011-10-12, 00:16   Link #28
Johnny
Working the bags...

Thanks, that's one helluva an ending...

One question, does anyone else know that Konoe is a girl other then what the anime showed us, or does the novels also use the same Punyuru cover as the anime did...?
Old 2011-10-12, 00:46   Link #29
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for Answer:
Spoiler:

Quote:
And as of what happened to Usami and Jirou in final chapter of Vol9 (and contains Vol8 spoilers):

Spoiler for heartbreak:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-12, 03:27   Link #30
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-12, 03:43   Link #31
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for nothing spoiler really, just my opinion:
Old 2011-10-12, 03:59   Link #32
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

hehehe...
Spoiler:
Old 2011-10-12, 04:18   Link #33
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Spoiler:

It's impossible imo, not because of the girls, but because Jirou is too 'wholesome' of a guy... My impression of him is that he's a one woman man.
Old 2011-10-12, 05:04   Link #34
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Spoiler for jiro:

i wish someone would translate this book
Old 2011-10-12, 06:26   Link #35
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
It's impossible imo, not because of the girls, but because Jirou is too 'wholesome' of a guy... My impression of him is that he's a one woman man.
Yes...i agree...the problem is Jirou....i think that the girl, Kanade and Konoe could really find a compromise because I think they don't want to separate....and Kanade is rich...could go and live in one of the houses she has..and live all three together....

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Spoiler for jiro:

for your question..
Spoiler:

Old 2011-10-12, 09:42   Link #36
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Where is Nakuru in all this?

Has her feelings just faded and disappeared?

Or does she still like him, but its on the backburner compared to the main drama
Old 2011-10-12, 18:11   Link #37
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Spoiler for jiro:

Spoiler for answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
'Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba sugiru' - what's the title in English? This title looks familiar...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Where is Nakuru in all this?

Has her feelings just faded and disappeared?

Or does she still like him, but its on the backburner compared to the main drama
Spoiler:

On a side note: I'm not supporting Kanade ending up with Jirou, she's put him in too many incidents and enjoyed his suffering. I'm happy with Usami having Jirou with the plot as it is right now.
Old 2011-10-12, 18:28   Link #38
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

On a side note: I'm not supporting Kanade ending up with Jirou, she's put him in too many incidents and enjoyed his suffering. I'm happy with Usami having Jirou with the plot as it is right now.
I don't really care about that as it's part of the job. But I can't suppose the 'I sacrifice for you, you sacrifice for me' stunt that Kanade and Konoe are pulling- that NEVER gets us anywhere... And Usami is a good choice so yeah, I support that as well.
Old 2011-10-12, 18:30   Link #39
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
I don't really care about that as it's part of the job. But I can't suppose the 'I sacrifice for you, you sacrifice for me' stunt that Kanade and Konoe are pulling- that NEVER gets us anywhere... And Usami is a good choice so yeah, I support that as well.
Care to expand? 'part of the job'? 'I sacrifice for you, you sacrifice for me'?

I'm not too sure what you're trying to convey here...
Old 2011-10-12, 19:26   Link #40
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

What's Nakuru's sister's involvement in the plot?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance, shounen