AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-14, 18:10   Link #6401
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Tier 10, heh. Wish I could join, but it's still a bit before the 100m DTC on the T-54. Right now APCR isn't quite cutting it (still using the T-44's last gun) especially when I start running into tier 10s. Need HEAT, yes...

And cripes, I'm hemmoraging funds right now. Did prices change on ammo or something? Because I've won the majority of my matches over the past two days, and yet I'm nearly 750k silver down now!
Old 2013-05-14, 18:11   Link #6402
Pen3

My win rate went up from plating with Tempester last night.

Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 18:22   Link #6403
Gravitas Free Zone

Since the 30% bonus money from the American Tier 8-10 heavy focus will start shortly, I moved the replacement T29 crew to the T32 so I could collect more money. I should have remembered that during the weekend, which would have saved me some money and allowed me to do a full 100% crew instead of a 100%/90% split.

Even though the T32 is using the T29's gun at a higher tier, I think I grew to like it more than the T29, probably because its profile isn't quite as ridiculous.

That said, I haven't gotten comfortable with the T34 yet. The reload time is throwing me off.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 18:35   Link #6404
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
That said, I haven't gotten comfortable with the T34 yet. The reload time is throwing me off.
Sahin has one of these, and one of the telling comments he had on it was how annoyed he was that the tier 8 French Artillery (the AMX 155) had a faster reload time than he had on it.

On the personal side, had to reset my Commander skills on the T-54 to get Sixth Sense activated. Had to say goodbye to Mentor for the time being, but I figure that Eagle Eye is more useful at this point since it hasn't been Elited yet. Definitely need to wait until the third skill slots to try Brothers in Arms too.
Old 2013-05-14, 18:59   Link #6405
Gravitas Free Zone

While I do notice BiA on the crews that have it (for example, comparing a BiA crew to a non-BiA crew in a premium tank), I think Sixth Sense has been a better choice overall.

Fortunately, most of the crews that need to get Sixth Sense as a second skill now are within 10% of getting it on their second skill.

It would be nice if BiA had an incremental effect instead of being a perk. You'd still have to put all of your crew on it to have any effect at all, but at least that way it would give you a bonus instead of being a deadweight grind for several hundred thousand XP.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 20:43   Link #6406
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

tell dai i want my gift, once i start blitzin for the t62a, it might be by next week or something, also i will be playing less since i just got a job, i'll be starting monday from 8am to 5pm, wit a commute of 1 hr or more... cuz i'll be using the train to commute.... ah Boston traffic sux, rush hour sux, well see ya in game sometime.
Old 2013-05-14, 21:41   Link #6407
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

about clan recruitment thread on WoT forum, we should have one of our blue win rate member to post it, it might have a really good effect on interested player, Iren or Hei should be the best, put the stat image from Wotlab as your sig.
Old 2013-05-14, 21:50   Link #6408
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well they don't invite and barely or rarely do they platoon or even talk in guild chat.
Old 2013-05-14, 22:12   Link #6409
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

I can vouch for Irenicus, as he's a Tier 5 platoon buddy, but Hei has NEVER talked or chatted ever. It's a mystery. Where did you even dig this guy up Kimi?
Old 2013-05-14, 22:14   Link #6410
LeoXiao
思想工作

I think that Hei is a bot. Either that or he's just secretly waiting for us to start CW so he can get into action and solo the entire enemy team. We've got a diamond in the rough here, guys.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 22:23   Link #6411
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

he a lurker here, he said "o7 animesuki" when I met him in a random match, and said he lurk AS.
Old 2013-05-14, 22:27   Link #6412
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Bots don't have high scores like Hei, Leo. As someone else pointed out, he has the best raw scores of anyone here barring Mow Mow. Problem is, we've never been in a match to see him in action aside from Kimi, so at this point we're working with... heresay really.
Old 2013-05-14, 22:27   Link #6413
Sumeragi
Banned

Unfortunately the most famous Animesuki WoT players are Mow and myself. Mow isn't in MuP, and I'm a "bit" notorious. That's partly why I pounce on people you ask for casual clans. Think we got around 4 people that way.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 22:32   Link #6414
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Unfortunately the most famous Animesuki WoT players are Mow and myself. Mow isn't in MuP, and I'm a "bit" notorious. That's partly why I pounce on people you ask for casual clans. Think we got around 4 people that way.
you have a great group of hater and your stat is not that good, I don't think you should post the recruitment thread.
Old 2013-05-14, 22:33   Link #6415
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
you have a great group of hater and your stat is not that good, I don't think you should post the recruitment thread.
Exactly why I'm saying I'm not a good choice. As a "vulture" I'm good enough (since plenty of people do respect me), but being the regular recruiter is not something I should be doing.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 22:41   Link #6416
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Problem is, we've never been in a match to see him in action aside from Kimi, so at this point we're working with... heresay really.
I randomly ended up in a pub match with him on my team once, but we flanked different sides of the map.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 22:47   Link #6417
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
As promised, an analysis of the small training battle we had. I'm hoping I don't come across as a show off, but I'm hoping that if I explain my thinking process you can all become better.

Spoiler:

Hope that helped! ~_~;;

Of course, many ways that could have gone wrong. If the AT 8 were next to the church tower at base, the Jumbo on the cliff at B2 preventing flanking, and the T-34-85 roaming/scouting, I would have gotten crushed. But that severely divides your forces. If that happened, if we had all pushed up the 1-2 line we would have split and killed your Jumbo, and then gone on to defeat the rest of your team piece meal. That's why scouting is important!

EDIT: Link to the replay file: http://www.mediafire.com/?sfgff4pu050rf85
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 22:55   Link #6418
LeoXiao
思想工作

Daigensui is hated? I see people getting accused of being "white knights" all the time. Maybe we can nab some of those.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 22:57   Link #6419
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
As long as you don't claim to be elite or aiming for clan wars domination, I don't think stats are what most people look at if they are looking for a laid back, non-clan wars clan. As long as you aren't BAD bad. How you present yourself, I think, is going to determine in large part what kind of people you are going to attract.

EDIT: I don't think Daisengui is "hated," more like.... has a certain reptutation. Not that it's good or bad.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 23:07   Link #6420
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

her rep went from over 1200 to around 600 now, I think there a some people actively follow and neg rep her everytime she post, and there are more ppl do that now after a certain well respected member got perma banned for attacking her thread for her stat.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks