Alternative
強制ハーレム契約 ; 强制后宫契约 ; The Obligatory Harem Contract
Author(s)
Snack Gori
Artist(s)
Mochizuki Azumi
Genre(s)
Comedy ; Harem ; Romance ; School life ; Shounen ; Supernatural

Synopsis: Our protagonist Haruka has been given the gift of precognition. He’s led an ordinary life so far, without really giving question to his special ability. However, one day, he foresees someone close to him die in an accident while travelling. It’s only after he sees this insufferable vision that he gathers the determination fight against the future, but… in such an unthinkable way. What will the future hold after Haruka rises up against a fate that’s already been decided…?

I recently found this manga and gave it a look and found it to be quite interesting. The MC Haruka has visions of the future through dreams, usually inconsequential things like it's going to suddenly rain during a sunny day so he advises his sister to take an umbrella, or breakfast is burning. Then one day he has a vision of a horrible car accident that killed a group of the most popular girls in the school, he also learns that his sister was among the victims as well. He sets out to avert this horrible fate and save his sister, but things quickly get complicated as he begins to forsee other threats befall the other girls as he gets drawn into their worlds by attempting to help them. Can our intrepid hero save the girls from certain doom? Will he perhaps find love while he's at it? Read and find out.

There's some good mystery like events happening and the MC is an intelligent and rather likeable fellow who cares for his sister and devotes himself to trying to save the girls from their grisly fates. As you can guess by the title as the girls interact with the MC a harem begins to form around him. 15 chapters have been translated so far as of the time of this post, good enough to get started with. If you like the genres listed above, I'd say this is worth a look.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 01:24   Link #2
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I found the pacing in this manga to be pretty bad. Is it just me?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 01:43   Link #3
The Green One

The pacing does bounce a bit, that was the main downside I found.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 02:50   Link #4
NP-3228

I find the art bad. The faces get pretty weird sometimes. The chibis are cute tho.
NP-3228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 05:08   Link #5
Ghiest Cid

Their chibi form is hilarious . Strange thing though I have some dreams that I have died but not that scary or at least I know I am dreaming since most are silly like an atomic explosion .

Last edited by Ghiest Cid; 2015-02-01 at 05:23.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-15, 02:30   Link #6
Zackarov

the pacing is bad, but their expression is funny sometimes
Zackarov is offline   Reply With Quote