Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-05, 07:36   Link #21081
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Yeah, my money is on Tsukune raging over something and triggering his new look and Alucard...
I agree with this as well, Tsukune still needs another powerful transformation before facing Alucard with the others, he will probably rage that will not only force a new transformation but awaken Alucard at the same time, but i wonder who will cause him to rage, Gyokuro? or Akua?

So i agree 100% that hes the real trigger and not Moka.

However, when Tsukune rages and transforms he will probably become that new berserk form that we saw during the ritual, before he transforms into something new.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-10-05 at 08:00.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 09:02   Link #21082
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I mentioned it it a while ago, but the easiest way to make Tsukune rage is to torture him by letting him watch how Moka and/or his friends are getting hurt. At one point, he will reach his limit/his boiling point. The body change ritual has proven that Tsukune could transform even when he was unconscious, alone by the thought of protecting Moka.

The first example can also be easily used if Ikeda decides to make a dual "synchronisation" as a requirement for Alucard's awakening. Let both of them see the other being hurt and the rage may possibly keep increasing like a chain reaction or a mix of a seesaw and swing effect.

Last edited by Mahou; 2011-10-05 at 09:14.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-05, 09:32   Link #21083
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I mentioned it it a while ago, but the easiest way to make Tsukune rage is to torture him by letting him watch how Moka and/or his friends are getting hurt. At one point, he will reach his limit/his boiling point. The body change ritual has proven that Tsukune could transform even when he was unconscious, alone by the thought of protecting Moka.

The first example can also be easily used if Ikeda decides to make a dual "synchronisation" as a requirement for Alucard's awakening. Let both of them see the other being hurt and the rage may possibly keep increasing like a chain reaction or a mix of a seesaw and swing effect.
That indeed is the perfect way to make him rage, just seeing Ruby in pain while fighting Raika was enough to quickly anger him, both Tsukune's and Moka's friends are going through this pain for their sake, those two raging and unleashing their Shinso power is inevitable because of seeing their friends go through so much pain is unbearable for those two.

With the way things are starting to look now, dual synchronazation is starting to become a strong possibility, Tsukune awakening Alucard on his own would be a good twist, however, the idea of the dual synchronization is a just as good twist as well.

Spoiler for Ruby Picture:

Spoiler for Another Ruby Picture:

Credit goes to the artists

I just thought of an awesome plot twist it involves Kyouko Aono, she like Tsukune and Hokuto was the third human to discover the youkai world right?, what if Tenmei and Touhou went to her in the human world and asked for her help in order to assist Tsukune and the girls against Fairytale, i know shes human BUT!, what if Touhou offered to perform the "Human Modification Technique" on her, after not only explaining her of the situation her cousin Tsukune is in, but as well as explaining the dangers of the technique and she accepts willing to help her cousin Tsukune and then she does a better job than Tsukune by surviving the technique on her own with a strong will, she then would be a part of the reinforcements that are coming to aid Tsukune and the others who are currently at the Floating Garden battling Fairytale to save Moka. Well what do you think?, its something i thought about earlier today, but to me would make a great plot twist.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-10-05 at 21:17.
Old 2011-10-05, 22:04   Link #21084
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I like the first one without the seal tattoo.
Definitely that's the hottest Ruby image Ikeda drawn.
Old 2011-10-05, 22:35   Link #21085
Johnny
Working the bags...

I agree the first one is better expect for the eyes. Second one's is nicely done...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 00:17   Link #21086
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Honestly, I don't think that having Kyouko involved in the battle against Fairy Tale is a something that has a high chance of occurring.

First of all, we don't know if it's possible for a human to obtain ayashi power's using only the human modification technique, at least the author hasn't revealed or implied that something like that is possible.

Second of all, even if Kyouko had obtained some ayashi power's, what would that bring into the story - in my opinion, nothing apart from being an additional member of Tsukune's harem.

Furthermore, Kyouko's first visit to Youkai Academy, signified that she isn't mentally suited to live in the youkai world, not to mention that she probably isn't willing to abandon her normal human life, unlike Tsukune, so I doubt that giving her power's is a good idea.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 08:01   Link #21087
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Shinso Tsukune

Honestly, I don't think that having Kyouko involved in the battle against Fairy Tale is a something that has a high chance of occurring.

First of all, we don't know if it's possible for a human to obtain ayashi power's using only the human modification technique, at least the author hasn't revealed or implied that something like that is possible.

Second of all, even if Kyouko had obtained some ayashi power's, what would that bring into the story - in my opinion, nothing apart from being an additional member of Tsukune's harem.

Furthermore, Kyouko's first visit to Youkai Academy, signified that she isn't mentally suited to live in the youkai world, not to mention that she probably isn't willing to abandon her normal human life, unlike Tsukune, so I doubt that giving her power's is a good idea.
Even if Kyouko were to get involved and Ikeda surprising us with that kind of a twist, we wouldn't know the chances anyway, considering shes human.

Well, it's like i said in the past, Touhou never said the technique was for humans with ayashi blood, it can be just for normal humans so they to can become ayashi-like, hence the name of the technique, your right the author hasn't explained any other way to obtain ayashi powers, but it was never said that it couldn't be done either, the "Human Modification Technique" is the closest thing ive seen thus far to achieving this status.

Yes, she would become a part of Tsukune's harem, thats understandable, there wouldn't really be any other roles for her rather than be a by Tsukune's side, of course with the way she is, Kyouko would want to be at his side.

Tsukune's reaction on the first day of going to Youkai Academy was the same way as Kyouko's, the only difference is that hes been there longer to adapt to that world, if Kyouko was there longer, it would be the same way for her as well.

The reason i suggested her was because she like Tsukune was a human who was exposed to that world and survived to tell about it, but she is also his only other family who has had more appearances than his other family, but it's just something i thought of.
Old 2011-10-06, 10:35   Link #21088
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah Ruby, where would we be without our gorgeous, bondage-loving, masochist teenage witch.... ...
Old 2011-10-08, 18:00   Link #21089
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just got volume 6 of season II, only 4 chapters though, no big changes except for the names of Fong-Fong and Ling-Ling have been translated into their Chinese pinyin form, but i thought this volume was kinda odd since Ikeda started doing 5 chapters after volume 3, so i guess volume seven will have chapters 27-31 or 32.

Fong-Fong Wong (Chinese Pinyin: Fang-Fang Huang)
Ling-Ling Wong (Chinese Pinyin: Ling-Ling Huang)

I'm guessing Tim-Tim Wong and Fei-Hung Wong would be this...

Tim-Tim Wong (Chinese Pinyin: Tian-Tian Huang)
Fei-Hung Wong (Chinese Pinyin: Fei-Hong Huang)

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-10-08 at 18:26.
Old 2011-10-08, 23:42   Link #21090
kagato3

If she were to join the "harem" I could see Kyouko serveing a diffrent roll then being a fighter. She would be the symbol of wehat they are fighting for. She would keep Tsukune tied to the human world and lets face it it is getting harder and harder to call him human any more. I see her fiting the same kind of roll Rinko in Omamori Himari does
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 05:39   Link #21091
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for Omote-Moka-chan!:

This is good art ive found
Old 2011-10-12, 05:44   Link #21092
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
indeed. saved.
Old 2011-10-12, 05:50   Link #21093
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

this whole FT arc is annoying i loved the arcs when they were in school alot better

Im still having violent dreams of murdering that guy who tried to rape mizore!!

*shakes violently*
Old 2011-10-12, 05:52   Link #21094
haegar
mangaviking

well, violent dreams don't HAVE to be ALL bad
Old 2011-10-12, 08:17   Link #21095
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
well, violent dreams don't HAVE to be ALL bad
QFT

I mean a dream involving Ura Moka is bound to get violent.

I predict lots of hissing, hair pulling, spanking, grinding, slapping and of course BITING with a few audibles such as "Not so rough!", "Oww!", and "Oh it hurts so g-", waaait, how did that one get in the list... -.- *stashes it*
Old 2011-10-12, 08:28   Link #21096
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
this whole FT arc is annoying i loved the arcs when they were in school alot better

Im still having violent dreams of murdering that guy who tried to rape mizore!!

*shakes violently*
That's the main reason I like this series. It's story has developed nicely and it dropped some of it's fanservice stuff and went a bit more serious and the writer has clearly shown to be capable of that. So personally I like the change. I can understand however that not all like the change in tone.

The problem with this change is that the people who would like the more serious part of the story probably have a hard time going through the more care free fan service filled ecchi stuff.
Any anime remake would probably have the same problem.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 08:28   Link #21097
haegar
mangaviking

see? nice doujin script I say
Old 2011-10-12, 08:34   Link #21098
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
QFT

I mean a dream involving Ura Moka is bound to get violent.

I predict lots of hissing, hair pulling, spanking, grinding, slapping and of course BITING with a few audibles such as "Not so rough!", "Oww!", and "Oh it hurts so g-", waaait, how did that one get in the list... -.- *stashes it*
I wanna have a dream about Moka and Akasha

Afterall, i am the Shinso Tsukune
Old 2011-10-12, 08:38   Link #21099
haegar
mangaviking

watcha men " you want to" I thought most of us have em all the time?
Old 2011-10-12, 08:39   Link #21100
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Omote-Moka-chan!:

Wowza! That really looks like official art. Is it? I've never seen it before.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire