Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-09-26, 17:02   Link #30881
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
This.

Even if they have server problems and stuff, its not an excuse if they let customers wait week after week for any replies from them. I had 2 orders made, one was more than a month ago, and nothing came from them. You just don't treat any customers that way if you wan't to keep a buisness running. They definitely lost me as a customer.
::sigh::

Again. Your choice. But I explained to you what GG told me. Their server issue happened like a month or 2 ago. So whatever order inquiry you had that was "more than a month ago" is probably part of that queue of the people that made orders before you or the same day.

So you gotta think. They're a company with what I presume is less than like 20 staff members. They probably get at least a hundred or more orders a day. So imagine where your email inquiry was when they finally got their email system working.

Anyway, you can choose to shop elsewhere since no one is forcing you to. I just wanted to make you and anyone else understand what GG told me, and how he was trying to deal with the problem as efficiently as possible.

And I just wanted to make it clear to people that I have GG's personal use email address (or what I think it is since he replies back within about 12 hours), and that people have given me their order # (just the numbers), I gave it to GG and explained that he was a 'friend' that had some issues with the order and would appreciate an email back or the orders shipped out quicker.

What happened?

100% of the order #s that I told him about were shipped out and delivered. If there was an issue, then he just emailed that customer and I assume gave them an explanation and then the 'friend' told me he either received his order or got an email from GG about what happened and whatever he told them.

Again. Just offering. You can take it or leave it. I don't work for GG but I guess you could consider me a semi-close acquaintance.
Old 2013-09-26, 17:14   Link #30882
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
::sigh::

Again. Your choice. But I explained to you what GG told me. Their server issue happened like a month or 2 ago. So whatever order inquiry you had that was "more than a month ago" is probably part of that queue of the people that made orders before you or the same day.

So you gotta think. They're a company with what I presume is less than like 20 staff members. They probably get at least a hundred or more orders a day. So imagine where your email inquiry was when they finally got their email system working.

Anyway, you can choose to shop elsewhere since no one is forcing you to. I just wanted to make you and anyone else understand what GG told me, and how he was trying to deal with the problem as efficiently as possible.

And I just wanted to make it clear to people that I have GG's personal use email address (or what I think it is since he replies back within about 12 hours), and that people have given me their order # (just the numbers), I gave it to GG and explained that he was a 'friend' that had some issues with the order and would appreciate an email back or the orders shipped out quicker.

What happened?

100% of the order #s that I told him about were shipped out and delivered. If there was an issue, then he just emailed that customer and I assume gave them an explanation and then the 'friend' told me he either received his order or got an email from GG about what happened and whatever he told them.

Again. Just offering. You can take it or leave it. I don't work for GG but I guess you could consider me a semi-close acquaintance.

The problem is that even IF THEY DID have these "errors/troubles", they should AT LEAST have sent out emails to everyone (who have placed a order) explaining the issue

Business and Customer relations 101

Keeping customers in the dark loses more in the long run than explaining the issue and showing they are taking steps to fix/look into it
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 17:18   Link #30883
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
The problem is that even IF THEY DID have these "errors/troubles", they should AT LEAST have sent out emails to everyone (who have placed a order) explaining the issue

Keeping customers in the dark loses more in the long run than explaining the issue and showing they are taking steps to fix/look into it
Except if you had a company/online store and you had email issues for like 2 months, then when you get it fixed you find that there's well, thousands (maybe) or emails...

Do you think it would make sense to email customers a mass email or try to get all the orders organized and shipped out as soon as possible?

If I were them, I would probably prioritize orders received, get them shipped out as soon as possible, and then when a large amount of those are done, then do something about informing customers.

If they were to inform customers first, I think they would've lost orders more than what's happening now.

Anyway, enough of this.
I offered what I could do. That's that.

Your choice where to spend your hard earned money. If you want to support a certain company, then by all means do it.

It's all up to you.
It's your money.
If you don't want to do business with GGI, then that's your decision.

Anyway, going on to GunPla..

I was looking at the RG line and noticed that there's apparently 3 RG's per series?

o_o

Does that mean a RG Aegis is not coming?
Old 2013-09-26, 17:29   Link #30884
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:

Absolutely. A mail explaining their situation would at least show that they are trying to resolve any internal issues and are trying to keep in touch with their paying customers. Keeping them in the dark is a big No-No in every buisness in my country, and I guess that counts everywhere else in the world as well. Also, its pretty unbelievable for me that a company can have issues with their servers and stuff for 2 months without them trying to let their customers know whats going on.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 19:40   Link #30885
Sworra

There is also something called a phone. People have voice mail, answering machine, caller ID. Is something in the past but its still effective.
Old 2013-09-27, 02:10   Link #30886
Skye629

Quote:
Except if you had a company/online store and you had email issues for like 2 months, then when you get it fixed you find that there's well, thousands (maybe) or emails...

Do you think it would make sense to email customers a mass email or try to get all the orders organized and shipped out as soon as possible?

If I were them, I would probably prioritize orders received, get them shipped out as soon as possible, and then when a large amount of those are done, then do something about informing customers.

If they were to inform customers first, I think they would've lost orders more than what's happening now.

Anyway, going on to GunPla..

I was looking at the RG line and noticed that there's apparently 3 RG's per series?

o_o

Does that mean a RG Aegis is not coming?

You do know that sending a email to everyone wont even take half an hour? Type up a letter with a paragraph explaining the situation, then ending with a thanks for your patience message. Hit the CC button to everyone who placed an order, and VOILA, you just informed everyone that you still care.

All in less the time it would take you to gather up the orders of about 100 people (out of your supposed thousands of orders), check the order, package them, and send it off

Your reasoning is quite flawed as prioritizing the sending out of the orders would create an EVEN LONGER period of nobody hearing anything, thus dragging out the wait, and stretching people's patience thin (especially if they have been waiting a long time, or need the order by a specific date). Extended periods of no communication or feedback is one of the best ways to lose your customers (who I must remind you are supporting the business, and in return are expecting at least a satisfactory performance)

Going back to what I said before a mass email solves the problem, or AT THE VERY LEAST alleviates tension and keeps the customer in the know of whats going on, as well as showing something is being done. This also buys more time for the company, as people reading such a message would be more inclined to understand SOMETHING is going on and it cant be helped that they are behind. NOT saying anything conveys that the company is just slacking off

ALL OF THIS PREVENTED/ALLEVIATED IN ONE EMAIL THAT TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES TO DO

And this is someone who have not even taken a business class. Common sense man

"I was looking at the RG line and noticed that there's apparently 3 RG's per series?"

Huh someone's late

And the exception of SEED having the additional RG add on (Skygrasper) as well the online exclusives
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 06:06   Link #30887
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:

"I was looking at the RG line and noticed that there's apparently 3 RG's per series?"

Huh someone's late

And the exception of SEED having the additional RG add on (Skygrasper) as well the online exclusives
So RG Aegis is not possible? Force Impulse, Sword Impulse, Blast Impulse, Infinite Justice, Savior, and Aegis are the ones missing.
Old 2013-09-27, 07:07   Link #30888
helois

Quote:
So RG Aegis is not possible? Force Impulse, Infinite Justice are the ones missing.
more likely..

than a pack of Blast/Sword..

Savior,meh..

Aegis,means--> Blitz,Buster,Duel..
also transforming(/performing)type RG are really difficult.. those 4 legs-arms in a claw with all that piecies..
I image a rain of parts..

but,now you have the RG-addiction? what about MG?
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 07:17   Link #30889
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by helois View Post
more likely..

than a pack of Blast/Sword..

Savior,meh..

Aegis,means--> Blitz,Buster,Duel..
also transforming(/performing)type RG are really difficult.. those 4 legs-arms in a claw with all that piecies..
I image a rain of parts..

but,now you have the RG-addiction? what about MG?
http://www.dalong.net/review/seed/sh03/sh03_p.htm

If they can do it in HG, I don't see why not in RG. Also, Aegis RG doesn't have to mean Blitz, Duel, and Buster.
Old 2013-09-27, 07:49   Link #30890
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
http://www.dalong.net/review/seed/sh03/sh03_p.htm

If they can do it in HG, I don't see why not in RG. Also, Aegis RG doesn't have to mean Blitz, Duel, and Buster.
Why not Blitz, duel or buster? Why would Bandai bother with one antagonist design and not do the rest.
The only antagonist design in the RG is the Zaku, because its the god damn Zaku.
I dont see Bandai starting a slew of SEED enemy designs, too many other good designs to come first.
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 08:22   Link #30891
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
Why not Blitz, duel or buster? Why would Bandai bother with one antagonist design and not do the rest.
The only antagonist design in the RG is the Zaku, because its the god damn Zaku.
I dont see Bandai starting a slew of SEED enemy designs, too many other good designs to come first.
That's similar to why Bandai has:

- never done MG Blast Impulse, MG Savior, MG Exia R2, etc
- released things in certain order

I'm just throwing out some possibilities since Bandai's decision making process has no distinct patterns. There's always a change or exception.
Old 2013-09-27, 11:28   Link #30892
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

HG Sengoku Astray:

ALL THOSE WEAPONS

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 11:56   Link #30893
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Has anyone gotten an email confirming that they won something on the Mid-Year Campaign??
I thought it was today. I guess I didn't win, even though I entered over 50 cards. T_T
Old 2013-09-27, 16:43   Link #30894
helois

the insertion time for the mid-year was late july...

if you insert the number later, you screw that..

and the winning e-mail arrived in a week..
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 18:39   Link #30895
Knight-of-Gold

People have gotten their e-mails already. I know someone who won the RG set.
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 18:54   Link #30896
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold View Post
People have gotten their e-mails already. I know someone who won the RG set.
So I guess I didn't win? Damn it.
Old 2013-09-27, 19:50   Link #30897
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
HG Sengoku Astray:

ALL THOSE WEAPONS
Man that is one crazy looking Gundam.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 07:18   Link #30898
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
HG Sengoku Astray:

ALL THOSE WEAPONS
That is one fine looking Not-Red Frame. Minus the V fin, faceplate and horrible shield.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 09:36   Link #30899
suiton629
Master Grade Master

What's the value of:

HG Age-2 Normal SP Ver
HG Legilis R (Memory of Eden version)
Old 2013-09-28, 10:25   Link #30900
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote: