AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-08-06, 13:57   Link #81
g33k
Just another anime fool

Send a message via MSN to g33k
and I though i was obessed ??? ROFL u ppl are like pros =S ima a newb... anyways i dont have any figures or dvds, and to read again the manga?? il let that slip like 4 months so i dont rememebr everything =D
g33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-06, 19:31   Link #82
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

@7thMethuselah - Those are nice. I have the Shinobu (how I wish she was fully dressed and not in the towel >.>; ), Motoko, Naru and Mitsumi (bathing suit) 1/8th and 1/6th scale statues. I need to pick up the Kitsune one. -.-

Spoiler for Mine...:
Unfortunately, I like the characters to be as fully dressed as possible which makes find statues and figure kits I like difficult. -.-;

I'm planning on getting one of these when they come out: http://www.e2046.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/22124
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-07, 20:49   Link #83
Sharkbark
Annoying Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Sharkbark
I think a lot of people here are missing the point by trying to figure out who the promised girl is... I think the whole idea in the end was that it didn't matter who he promised in the past, he's in love with Naru now and that's who he belongs with. He made promises with several girls, but he can't let that keep him from going on with his life and loving Naru.

I own nothing Love Hina related, unfortunately . I want a Motoko of some sort (she's my favorite anime character and my first anime love ;D ) but I hate how scantily dressed all of the LH figures are =P . Some of the resin kits are ok, but expensive and I'd never painted or assembled models before =P
Sharkbark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-08, 03:56   Link #84
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbark
I own nothing Love Hina related, unfortunately . I want a Motoko of some sort (she's my favorite anime character and my first anime love ;D ) but I hate how scantily dressed all of the LH figures are =P . Some of the resin kits are ok, but expensive and I'd never painted or assembled models before =P
Well you could go for the Motoko action figure, which is pretty common and easy to get, not to mention it ain't that expensive.
She is full dressed (although her clothes can be removed and looks great on any shelve. I put her in a fighting stance vs Himura kenshin ... I wonder who will win

Spoiler:
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 20:07   Link #85
meself88

Love Hina Ep 4

where exactly does keitaro touch naru in episode 4 when he is "trapped" underneath the table. (i'm not good at deciphering where close up shots are taking place.) here's two screens of it. i can't figure out if he touches her on the butt or the inside of the leg (how would he get to her butt she is wearing a skirt(?) but that is what it looks like anyway although it could also be inside of the leg in my opinion). i'm really not good at telling where things like this happen since i can't tell what part of naru's body that is.

meself88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 20:22   Link #86
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
What I can see is that he is touchin between her legs you can guess what that is?!
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 20:23   Link #87
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

it seems like the side of her butt to me.
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 20:24   Link #88
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
What I can see is naru's two legs wrapped around keitaru's head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
it seems like the side of her butt to me.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 20:41   Link #89
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

In the first pic he's between her legs..but the second pic he's poking her butt
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 21:59   Link #90
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Looks like he's poking the back of her thigh...

Get your minds out of the gutter. -.-
Old 2004-08-11, 00:07   Link #91
meself88

sorry no can do as for getting minds out of the gutter. desperately trying to avoid summer work for school starting in a few days. i'm guessing now that its the side of her butt and that is her leg with the stocking. the question is is that she was wearing a skirt and so how did his hand get up into the skirt on the side of her leg to touch her butt, and STILL have enough room for a camera in there but it doesnt seem like it would be in between the legs now that i think about it just going by the fact that there is nothing else in the series that strong content wise, and that would be a pic of a clear shot in between the legs minus keitaro's hand. however, if it is the butt and that is the stocking then where are the panties.
meself88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 00:48   Link #92
NarutoHead

Send a message via AIM to NarutoHead
......hentai
NarutoHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 03:05   Link #93
Iori Branford
UH OH SEI IS A KITTY

I have a couple of questions about the timeline, for a small story I want to write which takes place pre-LH. I'd check, but I don't have either the anime or the manga ATM.

1. What was the order in which the residents of Hinata-Sou arrived there? My best guess is that Naru, Kitsune, and Su were the first three (though not necessarily in that order); I know for sure that after them came Motoko, Keitaro, and Shinobu.

2. How long had Motoko stayed at Hinata when Keitaro arrived?
Iori Branford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-24, 03:34   Link #94
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iori Branford
I have a couple of questions about the timeline, for a small story I want to write which takes place pre-LH. I'd check, but I don't have either the anime or the manga ATM.

1. What was the order in which the residents of Hinata-Sou arrived there? My best guess is that Naru, Kitsune, and Su were the first three (though not necessarily in that order); I know for sure that after them came Motoko, Keitaro, and Shinobu.

2. How long had Motoko stayed at Hinata when Keitaro arrived?
Hmm...

1. This depends on which story you're following. The manga and the anime have the characters arriving in slightly different orders. Generally it goes something like this (IMO):

Kitsune -> Naru -> Su -> Mokoto -> (*) -> Kanuka

This is where the problem arrises, in the manga Shinobu is already living in Hinata-sou when Keitaro moves in where the anime has her move in after him. With the exception of this, the order is pretty much set. We know that Kitsune was already living in Hinata-sou when Naru moved it, I believe she's shown being there when Naru arrives in the anime. Su moved in before Mokoto since Kitsune not only taught her Japanese but also complained about having to deal with Su's weird sleeping habits before Mokoto arrived.

2. I don't remember it being explictly stated but I think she had been living there for one year before Keitaro arrives. I'll have to check to be certain... yet another reason to reread the manga and rewatch the anime has appeared. ^^;
Old 2004-08-27, 18:55   Link #95
SailorMoon4ever

Hello everyone im getting ready to buy the Love Hina dvds and would like to know which I should buy first ??? Im totally new to the Love Hina series and found so many differnt dvds im kinda confused on what to buy thx for any help.
SailorMoon4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 19:40   Link #96
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorMoon4ever
Hello everyone im getting ready to buy the Love Hina dvds and would like to know which I should buy first ??? Im totally new to the Love Hina series and found so many differnt dvds im kinda confused on what to buy thx for any help.
Buy the DVDs in this order:

1) Love Hina Perfect Collection

Coming out September 30th it contains the entire television series, the Spring Special, the Christmas Special and the Love Hina Again OVAs. Also, at only US$150 it's far cheaper than buying the individual discs.
Old 2004-08-27, 20:22   Link #97
SailorMoon4ever

Wow thanks that will save me a ton$$$ Guess I'll just preorder from animenation.com and buy something else today thank you!And I can't wait to start watching this series ^^;
Old 2004-08-27, 20:40   Link #98
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorMoon4ever
Wow thanks that will save me a ton$$$ Guess I'll just preorder from animenation.com and buy something else today thank you!And I can't wait to start watching this series ^^;
Deep Discount DVD has the collection for $90 bucks

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=BAN021003

I've been looking at other places to see what's cheapest and so far that is. That's probably where I'll order it from. I've ordered other series from them in the past and had no problems.
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-27, 23:58   Link #99
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite

I've been looking at other places to see what's cheapest and so far that is. That's probably where I'll order it from. I've ordered other series from them in the past and had no problems.
They offer free shipping too.
Old 2004-08-28, 19:10   Link #100
SailorMoon4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite

Thanks but I already preorderd from www.animenation.com since I usually order from em never tried deepdiscount before but I'll try em next time :

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen