AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-21, 14:38   Link #121
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I can't wait for more of this series I should have bought the manga. But I didn't know about the series at the time I will buy them soon enough wahahaha ^-^"
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 18:25   Link #122
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

The animation reminds me a bit of Kodomo No Omacha one of my favourite anime.

The Storyline is quite diffrent though..
Old 2005-01-01, 04:34   Link #123
eugeneyan

Unhappy

argh, I can stand it anymore is nobody subbing gakuen alice for good!? It really saddens me...
eugeneyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 10:52   Link #124
Azulet

sigh, we really shouldn't complain though, the subbers need a vacation, too! I just distract myself by going to fanart sites...and reading manga. I really love kodocha, wonder if gakuen alice will be as good in manga form? I've never even seen the manga for alice, though. hm...
Azulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 22:34   Link #125
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
I'll have you know Naisho has been working on Gakuen Alice and I the translator am up to date on scripts(1-8 & Radio Drama 1). All right? Most of our staff likes Bleach a lot more, so that slows down the process a little bit, but for the most part, it's still being constantly worked on. Most of us were on Christmas/New Year's break, and didn't have access to our main computers, so that slowed down our process incredibly. However, thankfully myself and our typesetter/encoder are returning tomorrow, so work will resume normal speed. Sorry to keep you waiting ~_~

P.S. I think I like the manga more since it's much darker, but the anime's just as fun
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 00:09   Link #126
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragosmore
I'll have you know Naisho has been working on Gakuen Alice and I the translator am up to date on scripts(1-8 & Radio Drama 1). All right? Most of our staff likes Bleach a lot more, so that slows down the process a little bit, but for the most part, it's still being constantly worked on. Most of us were on Christmas/New Year's break, and didn't have access to our main computers, so that slowed down our process incredibly. However, thankfully myself and our typesetter/encoder are returning tomorrow, so work will resume normal speed. Sorry to keep you waiting ~_~

P.S. I think I like the manga more since it's much darker, but the anime's just as fun
So awesome ^-^ I think you guys do great work.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 03:00   Link #127
burnttoast

Ep 4

YES YES YES

and to think i just gave in and started downloading the RAWS (which i can't understand!!!)

Episode 4 subbed...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

LOL
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 05:47   Link #128
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
A pair of animated gif worthy moments from episode 4:

Korb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 05:48   Link #129
eugeneyan

sorry for complaining, just that I was so desperate to continue with GA. Yes, it is simply too great to see the release of ep4, thanks sooo much~!~!
eugeneyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 05:57   Link #130
Blaat

Great episode thanks Naisho!

You know I never realised Inchou(sp?) was a guy until this episode
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 09:50   Link #131
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Hee, that was so great! The giant chick was just brilliant - and now Mikan-chan has finally found out what her Alice is. The episode was a lot of fun...still find myself astonished that the seiyuu for Hotaru is Alphonse Elric's, too...

*Starts looking for groups scanslating the manga*
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 10:23   Link #132
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
lol, yeah, it's such a hilarious episode. Also, those who have watched it, might've noticed we ourselves added something. If you're wondering why (or you didn't spot it), here's a page from the manga which it came from which is why we decided to put it in >_>

Spoiler:
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 15:52   Link #133
Kensuke

I though it already was there, in the raw I only wondered why there wasn't translation notes for tori, fortunately I remembered what it means.

But, oh boy, this episode was hilarious (also partly disturbing, but still funny), I had to pause it several times because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't read the subtitles.
Kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-04, 17:30   Link #134
Azulet

obviously I don't check the releases often enough, I didn't know ep4 was out until I checked the forum! anyway, if you have any luck finding the manga, let me know! I don't care what language they're in...english/chinese/japanese/french!
...off to download ep4...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
Hee, that was so great! The giant chick was just brilliant - and now Mikan-chan has finally found out what her Alice is. The episode was a lot of fun...still find myself astonished that the seiyuu for Hotaru is Alphonse Elric's, too...

*Starts looking for groups scanslating the manga*
Old 2005-01-04, 18:00   Link #135
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

episode 4 is out?? .. "run" ^^
Old 2005-01-04, 19:31   Link #136
ggzone2000
Que Sera Sera

= = I'm in love . . .
lol, I can't wait for my download to complete for episode 4!!! and the manga of luca/ruca with boy meets tori (omg, lol)

This anime is awesome, it is one of the gems of the new anime series! or at least I really believe so and am so thankful for everyone's efforts in bringing such an obscure series to fans like us (lol, not really obscure, but I don't know how willing an american anime company will be willing to license and release it and I doubt I would have even found out about this series without the fansubbers/translators/video formatters/etc's committment and eventually would not have caught my attention) .

So THANK YOU Dragosmore ^^

Anyways, everyone go and dl episode 4 and I love Natsume ^^! (and he's like half my age = = hides in shame >.<)
ggzone2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 14:01   Link #137
Azulet

post deleted

Last edited by Azulet; 2006-12-16 at 01:12. Reason: delete post please
Old 2006-01-10, 13:10   Link #138
langjai

isn't ep 13 out already on anime suki?
langjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 13:18   Link #139
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by langjai
isn't ep 13 out already on anime suki?
Yes, but I believe the posts that you're replying to were posted over a year ago. 2005-01-04 18:00 -- I believe that's January 4, 2005 (18:00 is the time).

Today is January 10, 2006 which would look like 2006-01-10 18:00. The time discrepancy was caused by a tear in the space time continuum when the forum was recently hacked.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 13:36   Link #140
sangofe

I'm surprised nobody has picked up this yet.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
child abuse, comedy, fantasy, shojo