AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-03, 22:26   Link #21
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
First episode was enjoyable. Perfectly fine through the episode, except the opening theme's section of that naked guy...

Loved the opening theme.
Ah come mon that part was hilarious I was like "WTF!?" then just laughed.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 23:44   Link #22
Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
First episode was enjoyable. Perfectly fine through the episode, except the opening theme's section of that naked guy...

Loved the opening theme.
Haha, that OP is the only song that's managed to stick in my head out of all the stuff this season I've watched so far.
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 00:56   Link #23
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

It seems good-hearted, and looked good, but didn't do much for me. For me, it seemed to crawl. But that's probably because the humor just didn't reach me. To be honest, I was disappointed, since the writer did Emma2, and the director was involved in Bokura ga Ita and Mushishi. I was clearly expecting something different.

For me, however, the fanservice was well done and quite clean. Ikkitousen and Amenaideyo offend me, but this just seems so good-hearted, not dirty at all. Maybe I just liked the look of the animation: it seemed open and fresh. Artland.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 05:44   Link #24
shadowlancer

Here's a link to the wallpaper page of the manga site for easy use.

http://www.studio-hami.net/kabe/kabe.html
shadowlancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 06:59   Link #25
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKaizer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroduc
I honestly felt dirtier watching it than I did Ikki Tousen DD.
Oh wow, that's quite something.
The thing is... for stuff like Ikki Tousen, there's a predictable flow to things. "Fight happens, clothes torn, wash, rinse, repeat." It provided at least context for the blatant fanservice. And for stuff like Girls Bravo, the fanservice is pretty much always the punchline at the end of the joke, or the joke itself. Umisho's first ep used boob and panty shots to fill the time between the next boob and panty shot joke.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I did laugh at it more than a few times, but the whole thing just felt really excessive.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 11:35   Link #26
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Thumbs up Bravo Bravo desu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
As long as he doesn't have boils coming out whenever a girl touches, or have no allergic reaction to affectionate girls, I won't put this show down.... too much.
I have stopped for a while from watching Overdrive, there's a really annoying voice with male lead...

I liked male leads voice here, very appropriate and not really any annoying mannerism so far... IMO Not really loser, it felt like everything that happened, happened by emphasis of consequences ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
It seems good-hearted, and looked good, but didn't do much for me. For me, it seemed to crawl. But that's probably because the humor just didn't reach me. To be honest, I was disappointed, since the writer did Emma2, and the director was involved in Bokura ga Ita and Mushishi. I was clearly expecting something different.

For me, however, the fanservice was well done and quite clean. Ikkitousen and Amenaideyo offend me, but this just seems so good-hearted, not dirty at all. Maybe I just liked the look of the animation: it seemed open and fresh. Artland.
Ok humor got me, it helped me to that I read about it from here to adjust for fan service and it didn't really disturb me... ok bit... but I can just ...
This is really relaxing... and I'm looking for such fresh air... looking forward some eps...
Anacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 12:46   Link #27
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I watched the first episode timidly, ready to hold and press my nose shut at moment's notice, but what is this? The overall animation is pretty nice for a show that I thought was going to be super ecchi for all intend and purpose. Then that Opening song. Hoo yeah, the fanservice.

Warning! Explicit fanservice lies ahead in the spoiler. Use discretion. Kaoru already looked.

Spoiler:

This show might actually turn out to be a pretty decent one if the atmosphere is evenly maintained just as it has been in episode 1. The potential romance factor also increases the attraction for us romance junkies. For once I want to see some tangible romance in this kind of genre. Let's see how long the animators can keep this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacone View Post
I liked male leads voice here, very appropriate and not really any annoying mannerism so far... IMO Not really loser, it felt like everything that happened, happened by emphasis of consequences ..
I agree. The voice of the protagonist wasn't as annoying as I figured to be. I still don't like the male lead and I'm sure I'll find more ammunition to look down at his character in the upcoming episodes.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 17:21   Link #28
chison
GSNMaSter
*Artist

i really likes green hair positive girl(becasue i'm a big fans of "midori" )
althought is completely different,but is something no less then midori ,or some more than midori in a way.......
great to watch at summer

put her hand on her head also MOE!!
Spoiler:
chison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 17:23   Link #29
chison
GSNMaSter
*Artist

Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho [bit likes midori?]

Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho [TV Series!]
ケンコー全裸系水泳部 ウミショー
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...ghlight=umisho

this is a new anime comes out and the main chara does feels likes midori(positive midori)...
with her green hair,and big smile,put her hand on her head plus move slightly sideway when shy
althought is not any deeps loves include(i guess),but is quite good to watch swimming anime at summer
don't get scare by it names of naked-swimmer ,is not anything dirty,

base story,a girls lives with his father on a moveable wood house on the seashore and have a"mermaid style swimming?" have join the school and the school's swimming club ,the story ....
Spoiler:
chison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 22:07   Link #30
Kanos
Milk...

Send a message via MSN to Kanos
AniDB's picture for this anime changed. The girl that was naked with bubbles covering up got censored and she donned a dress shirt. i think. Are we gonna see more of this type of censorship in the future episodes? I mean if there are obviously stuff that can't be shown on tv, but are the ecchi parts just gonna be consored with the authors putting clothes on them?
Kanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 23:59   Link #31
BakaRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
AniDB's picture for this anime changed. The girl that was naked with bubbles covering up got censored and she donned a dress shirt. i think. Are we gonna see more of this type of censorship in the future episodes? I mean if there are obviously stuff that can't be shown on tv, but are the ecchi parts just gonna be consored with the authors putting clothes on them?
Not knowing what you are seeing without pictures or at least a better description, are you sure that it's been censored? Even in the manga this is based on doesn't often show actual nudity that isn't covered up in some strategic way (and when it isn't covered, it's always lacking detail). The first episode pretty much followed the manga with only a few minor changes that I noticed(mainly how our hero was rescued at the end).

I'm a big fan of Hattori Mitsuru's manga as I realy like his girl character designs. And his stuff isn't mindless fanservice as they are a comedy first and foremost and just spiced with fanservice. I'm just hoping that the animators don't ruin this show so that it will do well. I'd like to see some of Hattori's other works done (though I suspect Otogi no Machi no Rena will never make it to TV due to its content but perhaps Inu Neko Jump might).
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 00:58   Link #32
Karnot
Banned

Quote:
AniDB's picture for this anime changed. The girl that was naked with bubbles covering up got censored and she donned a dress shirt.
I dont know what you're smoking, because the picture hasnt changed. Looking at it right now.
Karnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 01:33   Link #33
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
AniDB is still using the bubbles version. ANN and the official site are using the shirt version. I think the shirt version is a reasonable degree of censorship for public advertising. The first ep of the actual anime was about as uncensored as anime gets, wasn't it?
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 01:39   Link #34
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

Quote:
It's kind of obvious that while the pieces are the same design (more or less) one is for the manga and the other is for the anime. That's not really censorship because it's accurately portraying the anime. The styles for the two pieces are different too and coincide with the anime and manga styles.
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 01:48   Link #35
ZaerApollo

I got this on a whim and didn't know what it was until I visited Ayu's website and saw a single sentence description for it.

It was pretty good, and I really like the art style and the brightness of the episode (literally and figuratively). And green-hair wins.

But by the way, does anybody else think that the main male lead looks a lot like Kyon?
ZaerApollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 03:09   Link #36
BanditKing

I'm a fan of the manga Inu neko jump and right away notice his character design here.This is going to be interesting.
BanditKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 06:11   Link #37
NuclearToast

there was one part on this show that made me laugh out loud.... At the very end of the credits.... was this put on there by the fansubbers, or the anime encoders, or by the actual show itself

Spoiler for Umisho ep1:
NuclearToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 06:16   Link #38
martino
makes no files now

I doubt that anyone would bother adding something in that's not supposed to be there...
Old 2007-07-09, 07:15   Link #39
UPR

interesting first ep1
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 08:47   Link #40
Leonhart
ReincarnatioN™

quite interesting starting there(even there is many fanserv). Well, let's wait till few more episodes for more clear view of the series....

Tags
comedy, shounen