AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-06-18, 05:48   Link #21
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
The voting is already open?! We haven't even gotten everyone else's vids yet
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-18, 23:19   Link #22
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Yes, you vote on the characters individually, on whether to spare that specific person or not.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 03:14   Link #23
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Yes, you vote on the characters individually, on whether to spare that specific person or not.
So when's the deadline? Before the next person's vid?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-19, 23:53   Link #24
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
No dead line announced yet.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-18, 12:10   Link #25
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Second song is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfvvy_D5jIQ

Why am I having this feeling that she doesn't have a boy friend from the start, but only dating an imaginary friend?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-28, 12:08   Link #26
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Second song is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfvvy_D5jIQ

Why am I having this feeling that she doesn't have a boy friend from the start, but only dating an imaginary friend?
Got round to watching it. I get the feeling she's in her own imaginary world and is play acting to sate her loneliness.

The stairs resembled DNA double-helix + umblical , it suggests something to do with pregnancy. But I really do not think she had a boyfriend so is the pregnancy thing a hoax? Yet if it were why would Es have a bloody womb in their intro?


Commenters think she dated a sugar daddy and aborted a child who was accidentally conceived. What you think?



The results so far are on the "kill" instead of "forgive"......Screwed up IMO, when Haruka, who potentially killed his own grown sibling is given the "forgive" but who am I to judge otaku tastes? Now I am staunchly against abortion except in medical emergencies but it sure as hell isn't something that should be a capital offense. Then again I'm purely in the "if someone is effed up, you try to reform/ therapy him rather than kill him" camp. Think the result shows why unwanted children are such an issue in Japan because of the social stigma.

This is the first time the results disturb me far more than the actual thing, if only because the social attitudes it reflects promotes more broken families, abortions, mentally damaged children etc





EDIT: Also I see the Milgram webpage finally switched to https. Like, about time.
__________________

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-07-28 at 12:25.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 02:56   Link #27
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
There is the chance that she might actually be innocent, which may serve as the real trap to the viewers.

But yeah, abortion sounds like the case here. But what's odd is... well, why is Es the one with a broken womb? If it is abortion, shouldn't Yuno has a broken womb herself?
So, it could also suggest someone else had abortion because of the relationship that Yuno is having.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-29, 10:01   Link #28
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
There is the chance that she might actually be innocent, which may serve as the real trap to the viewers.

But yeah, abortion sounds like the case here. But what's odd is... well, why is Es the one with a broken womb? If it is abortion, shouldn't Yuno has a broken womb herself?
So, it could also suggest someone else had abortion because of the relationship that Yuno is having.
Es always had the injuries show up on themself no?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 01:29   Link #29
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Bought the single and listen to the dramas....

That rabbit can cook!?
And does he have some sort of split personality?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 04:03   Link #30
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
What happens in the dramas?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 13:53   Link #31
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Haruka is a potential masochistic kamatechan yandere.
This guys is like, whatever is okay as long as people pays him attention.

Hard to say about Yuno. She is in an "I already give up on the world because no one saved me" mode. So she really didn't care all that much about what Milgram is trying to do.

As for E's and the rabbit. I think the hints are that they are prisoners as well, just assigned a different role.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-16, 23:46   Link #32
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

Hard to say about Yuno. She is in an "I already give up on the world because no one saved me" mode. So she really didn't care all that much about what Milgram is trying to do.
Ok, this one's interesting.....Does it reinforce that she may be delusional in her MV?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 01:11   Link #33
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
No, the conversation she had with E's happened before the MV.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 01:13   Link #34
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I mean, did she give up because Milgram broke her or was she already like this even before, during the events of the MV?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 10:57   Link #35
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I mean, did she give up because Milgram broke her or was she already like this even before, during the events of the MV?
She was already like that in the first place.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-17, 13:08   Link #36
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Yeah that's why it's interesting. The theory she's just dreaming up all this and doesn't really have any relationship partners seems less outlandish now
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-23, 20:17   Link #37
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
I just noticed the English subtitle for Futa's song is out right bad.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-16, 21:32   Link #38
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Another trap song.
But at least it is obvious on what type of trap this is.
The most important factor, what Had Mu done in the first place the triggered the bullying?
And all her "sorry", so there's the possibility she did something despicable in the first place.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-17, 00:17   Link #39
Cosmic Eagle
花の魔術師
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I just noticed the English subtitle for Futa's song is out right bad.
1 minute into Futa's song and I already can't stand him.....Like the biggest internet dickwad ever. Hero complex people just never sat well with me


I dunno what to vote on him seriously.....But at the end of the MV he looks more like a fool than an actually malicious person....




BTW, there's apparently interrogation sessions for everyone on the Milgram app.....you know what their answers are? Yuno's makes it pretty clear she has abandonment issues and lies a lot to cope with them (and as you say, those men she dated might really be products of her delusions). Saw her's posted online, can't find the rest


EDIT: OH RIGHT......we are voting "forgive" or not....not whether innocent or guilty. Well then, this changes some things regards to Futa.



Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Another trap song.
But at least it is obvious on what type of trap this is.
The most important factor, what Had Mu done in the first place the triggered the bullying?
And all her "sorry", so there's the possibility she did something despicable in the first place.
Not really a trap though. It's clear what happened here. She got betrayed then snapped due to the bullying and betrayal, lost her head and killed her lover. Unless the reason ties into the killing it's hard to see how it'd even be relevant.


What really is hard about the decision making for Mu is we don't know more about her.....Like Yuno probably has the most clues as to her mental character. Futa we know is what kind of a person. Haruka kind of too......But Mu, not much is shown. So I dunno. Apparently if more people choose not to forgive, the next MV will touch more on their backgrounds. So maybe the not forgive option might be the way to go for now?

Yet when you take the circumstances of the murder alone into account. There and then it's a single outburst from someone pushed over the edge. So I can't say she's irredeemable and unforgiveable either
__________________

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-10-17 at 01:00.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.