AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old Today, 09:03   Link #921
DragonOsman
Dragon King

DBS just bumps it way up. It's always been there. Should've gotten better vs. Cell and then Buu, though.
Old Today, 09:16   Link #922
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
And let's be fair, Golden Frieza and Hit aren't anything compared to Beerus. It doesn't get murky until Jiren and Broly (the former because he was stronger than his GoD, and we don't know how that GoD pairs up to Beerus other than being weaker, but we don't know by how much, and the latter because by definition his power is undefined).
True, I did exaggerate there, sorry
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:31   Link #923
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think they're just handling the thing with Ultra Instinct poorly. It does have potential to make the story boring, but I hope they can find a solution to it other than somehow making it so that Goku can't use it. Or they could just end the series after one more arc without having Goku lose Ultra Instinct.
Old Today, 17:13   Link #924
Galaxian

At most, Goku should have been able to achieve Omen at will. Giving him full MUI already, or at all, was a mistake.
Galaxian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:36   Link #925
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think giving him full UI at all is a mistake. Whis has been trying to get him to learn it for almost the entire series, so he should've gotten it down sooner or later. It'd have frustrated people more if he'd never gotten it down.
Old Today, 18:27   Link #926
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They'll likely introduce enemies who have mastered UI in the next arc so we'll just end up with regular fights in the end. The problem is that Goku has left Vegeta in the dust this time.
Old Today, 18:38   Link #927
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I don't think giving him full UI at all is a mistake. Whis has been trying to get him to learn it for almost the entire series, so he should've gotten it down sooner or later. It'd have frustrated people more if he'd never gotten it down.
I mean, they didn't even introduce it as an actual thing until the Tournament of Power, when he obtained it. Before that it was just a training regiment that came off as "don't overthink things".

Reminder, that was one movie and one arc ago. Definitely NOT the entirety of the series.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:05   Link #928
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
They could have kept it at Omen and have MUI be something he never gets complete access at will to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They'll likely introduce enemies who have mastered UI in the next arc so we'll just end up with regular fights in the end. The problem is that Goku has left Vegeta in the dust this time.
The gab between Goku and Vegeta is as far as the one between Goku and Piccolo by the end of Z, if not bigger.
Galaxian is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
donkan mc