AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-05-23, 20:18   Link #161
cyberdemon

If Wakasa rumi is attacking Amuro like that then she likely is not Rum but someone working out of revenge. Probably to avenge Haneda Kohji.
Old 2020-05-23, 20:46   Link #162
B214

I feel the same. It's now either Kuroda or Wakita now.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 21:16   Link #163
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I feel the same. It's now either Kuroda or Wakita now.
Ones Rum, the other is likely Amuro’s handler. Wakita seems more likely to be Rum to me. That scene with Kuroda seems too much like a red herring to me.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-05-23 at 23:13.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 21:50   Link #164
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ones Rum, the other is likely Amuro’s handler. Wakita seems more likely to be Rum to me. That scene with Kurosawa seems too much like a red herring to me.
I believe it's Wakita too.

There's a part of me that feels as though Gosho-sensei could be toying readers with all these mysteries only to reveal he already reveal Rum's identity as Kuroda when Kuroda called Rei Bourbon.
Old 2020-05-23, 23:19   Link #165
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I believe it's Wakita too.

There's a part of me that feels as though Gosho-sensei could be toying readers with all these mysteries only to reveal he already reveal Rum's identity as Kuroda when Kuroda called Rei Bourbon.
Wakita just wouldn’t have much role unless he was Rum. Kuroda has the angle to be Amuro’s handler should he not be Rum. At this point, Watase sensei clearly have a revenge angle going on. Wakita, at least currently, doesn’t seem to have any real role outside being Rum.

So:
Wakita: Rum
Kuroda: handler
Watase: revenge

That is my guess.
Old 2020-05-24, 04:12   Link #166
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Wakita just wouldn’t have much role unless he was Rum. Kuroda has the angle to be Amuro’s handler should he not be Rum. At this point, Watase sensei clearly have a revenge angle going on. Wakita, at least currently, doesn’t seem to have any real role outside being Rum.

So:
Wakita: Rum
Kuroda: handler
Watase: revenge

That is my guess.
True, i don't see any point to introduce a new character and end up not using it (like Eisuke, hopefully he's dead off-screen now), so i suppose Wakita being Rum is the likeliest situation now.
Old 2020-05-24, 04:17   Link #167
GDB

Yeah, everything points towards Wakita. I'm just hoping at this point that they don't turn Rumi into a sympathetic character and try to act like all is fine with her. She's allowed at least one person to die and put children at risk multiple times just to test Conan. It's bad enough what Amuro's allowed to get away with (not counting movies), but he's the super popular guy so it's understandable.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 20:07   Link #168
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

When the trio gang (Gin, Vodka, and Vermouth) will make their appearance again? It's been a while since those trio are last seen.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 20:48   Link #169
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Has Haibara Ai won yet?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-02, 23:13   Link #170
Ramero

More like she got even more suppressed considering she got Amuro watching her as well. Ai already got monitored by FBI, CIA, even the organization itself.

I think Conan should need Kaitou Kid's help for this one since running a heist is Kid's specialty to know what's in the organization store.
Old 2020-06-03, 11:26   Link #171
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Has Haibara Ai won yet?
The main pairing is pretty established, so I doubt she has any chance to win anything.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-04, 07:28   Link #172
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
When the trio gang (Gin, Vodka, and Vermouth) will make their appearance again? It's been a while since those trio are last seen.
Probably around December or January. Feels like that's when the big Organization stuff usually happens.
Old 2020-06-04, 07:31   Link #173
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

When will this series end ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-21, 13:06   Link #174
Ramero

So finally the Black Robe Organization start to make their move again. This time, the entire executives are being deployed including Gin and Vodka.
Old 2020-10-21, 18:52   Link #175
B214

I'm starting to feel that rum is Wakita.
Old 2020-10-21, 19:46   Link #176
Ramero

How did Wakita got information from FBI anyway?

I'm curious as Gin was able to decipher it when he got a contact from Rum.
Old 2020-10-21, 23:58   Link #177
AP24

Vodka is not an executive. Rum, Gin and Vermouth are the only executives in this arc.

An elementary school teacher being mentioned as the one that taught Japanese to Jodie is another hint that Rum is Wakasa.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-22, 03:21   Link #178
Ramero

Ai still suspects that Tooru is one of the Black Robe member (Considering I add robe is because their signature is often wearing a black robe, particularly came from Gin). While for Shuichi Akai has already been clarified that he faked his death and at FBI.

Still, we need more development for Ai since she's one of the key character to unveil the organization.
Old 2020-11-14, 07:25   Link #179
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
How did Wakita got information from FBI anyway?

I'm curious as Gin was able to decipher it when he got a contact from Rum.
Through Amuro or BO have been monitoring them for a while. Well I only consider Wakita because.
1. Kuroda is most likely Rei's superior.
2. Wakasa Rumi seems more likely as Amanda Hughes' bodyguard and judging from her obsession with the Shogi piece, maybe she was Haneda Kohji's lover as well.
Old 2020-11-14, 20:41   Link #180
GDB

Yeah, I consider Wakasa to be a rogue third party in this. A woman on a mission of revenge who doesn't care whether anyone (innocent or otherwise) gets hurt if it gets her closer to her goal of avenging Koji. Whether she was his lover, sister, whatever, she clearly wants revenge for him.

As for Kuroda, I imagine if he were Rum he'd be putting far more pressure on the FBI to get the hell out of Japan when it's clear they're there for more than just a 3-month vacation. Even Amuro pointed out that their Visas should either be up or close to up by now (during the case at the school, if I recall).

That really only leaves Wakita, whose "job" also allows for the most movement and excuses for not being in a particular place at any given time.