Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-04, 06:48   Link #41
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Big mom is really random thingy in this chapter

well... separating the crew will for sure make me sad.... but it is done for the sake of more epic stories...
then, the stories are going to be separated in several points of view, eh?
can't wait to see who will be the first to reach their goal.... Luffy kicking Doflamingo or Ussopp overtake the factory.... or Sunny-go managed to outrun Bigmom
Old 2013-12-04, 07:10   Link #42
buraiken

So Big Mom's ship that singing is Big Mom herself.
Old 2013-12-04, 09:55   Link #43
unameit

fujitora is a new character, think maybe oda would want to make some exception to belittle the newbie admiral a lil bit..

Oda needs to focus on the fight a lil bit more, so far the fight has been too short..
Old 2013-12-04, 13:08   Link #44
J4n1

Yonko ship appears
Sanji: can i shoot it?
Luffy: eh, sure...

I can smell the awesome ahead.
Old 2013-12-04, 17:07   Link #45
animeisinteresting

Big mom might end up helping them though since she might be the mom of the pirate Nami was friends with in the arc where they met Brook.
Old 2013-12-04, 17:11   Link #46
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
Big mom might end up helping them though since she might be the mom of the pirate Nami was friends with in the arc where they met Brook.
lol what ...
Old 2013-12-04, 17:28   Link #47
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
There's been some speculation/implication that Big Mom is the mother of Lola (one of the pirates back on Moria's island, who Nami ended up becoming friends with)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Old 2013-12-04, 17:37   Link #48
ranchan13

Damn, Probably the best One Piece chapter in a few months!
I'm absolutely loving all this shit hitting the fan at once.

This clusterfuck, done right, makes the last several (50+) chapters of Naruto seem even worse.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2013-12-04, 17:58   Link #49
rpy1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
lol what ...
He's talking about Lola in the Moria arc
Old 2013-12-04, 19:17   Link #50
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 730
Damn things are heating up. So Big Mamma did respond to Underground experiment presentation at Punk Hazard. If things keep heading the way they are Dressrossa will be a burnt spot on the face of the planet. Has for the Straw Hats I am glad they are finally thinking for themselves. I especially like how the Straw hats crew fills in each others weaknesses. I am curious to see what Daflamingo will do with this new situation. If Big Mamma responded I wonder how Kaidou will respond? Law is truly a chess player. No matter what the situation is it is always about the next move and the end game.

"Better the Devil you know than the Devil you don't"~Proverb
Admiral Fujitori needs to watch his back. Right now with more power players entering the field things will only become more extreme for Daflamingo. Right now there are six factions (Big Mama, Marines, Resistence, Dafamingo, Luffy and Law Alliance, and Black Beard Pirate). Out of those six four of them are pirates and we all know you can't trust pirates. If Kaido responds Daflamingo may change alliances making Admiral Fujitori an enemy. Admiral Fujitori needs people he can trust because Dressrossa is about to become a pirate brawl fest. If I were Admiral I would request another Admiral (preferably Ryokugyu because he new admiral and i want to see him) on standby. Shits about to get even worse and from were I am standing the Marines are out gunned. It is a shame that there are civilians in the country. I would let the pirates fight each other and tire themselves out then with the gravity power I would lift the whole Island up and dive bomb into the ocean. I expect Fujitori will make the best decision possible with the information available, after all he is an Admiral.

Beast Mode! (Update)
Zoro did very well in this chapter. Overcoming Admiral Fujitori's gravity power, doing a counter attack, and pushing him back. People can think that Oda is damaging or belittling the admiral rank but it is not the Admiral rank that has weakened but the enemies (Luffy, Zoro, and any other enemy of the Marines) that have gotten stronger. This was to be expected. I don't think Zoro will defeat Admiral Fujitori but in that same sense I don't think Admiral Fujitori can defeat Zoro either.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2013-12-04 at 19:33. Reason: Update
Old 2013-12-04, 19:28   Link #51
imza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Easily shrugged off the gravity? That's not what the panel depicted. He had to exert some effort to get himself out of the hole. And let's be honest, Fujitora hasn't gotten serious yet. No one has pushed him far enough to do so. As for Zoro defeating Fujitora in this arc, not a chance in hell that's happening.
Shrugged is probably exaggerating but he recovered fast and returned it with a blow that Fuji was impressed by. Says a lot in my opinion. I'd even normally be inclined to agree that with one piece logic Zoro should not match up with him yet but since Oda is throwing all these fun surprises our way, I'll stick to my prediction even though I admit it is not a very well supported one.
Old 2013-12-04, 19:41   Link #52
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
I would let the pirates fight each other and tire themselves out then with the gravity power I would lift the whole Island up and dive bomb into the ocean. I expect Fujitori will make the best decision possible with the information available, after all he is an Admiral.
You mean he should kill thousands of innocent civilians? He seems rather conflicted to attack the straw hats, so it seems that he is not like Akainu.
Old 2013-12-04, 20:07   Link #53
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

^ You should put whole thing is instead of cutting the things you want to see
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Chapter 730
Admiral Fujitori needs to watch his back. Right now with more power players entering the field things will only become more extreme for Daflamingo. Right now there are six factions (Big Mama, Marines, Resistence, Dafamingo, Luffy and Law Alliance, and Black Beard Pirate). Out of those six four of them are pirates and we all know you can't trust pirates. If Kaido responds Daflamingo may change alliances making Admiral Fujitori an enemy. Admiral Fujitori needs people he can trust because Dressrossa is about to become a pirate brawl fest. If I were Admiral I would request another Admiral (preferably Ryokugyu because he new admiral and i want to see him) on standby. Shits about to get even worse and from were I am standing the Marines are out gunned. It is a shame that there are civilians in the country. I would let the pirates fight each other and tire themselves out then with the gravity power I would lift the whole Island up and dive bomb into the ocean. I expect Fujitori will make the best decision possible with the information available, after all he is an Admiral.
First off that not what I meant. Second wouldn't it be million of innocent civilians that would die? I am talking about sinking the whole Island not just the city. If the civilians weren't there that what I would do to destroy the pirates.
Old 2013-12-04, 20:13   Link #54
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

lol somehow I didn't notice that when reading it the first time, sorry.
Old 2013-12-04, 22:35   Link #55
AdventSleeper

Kickass chapter. Totally did not expect Big Mom to come into play.
Old 2013-12-05, 03:05   Link #56
crimsinking

holy cow on a stick rosted in butter..oda is messing with our minds here watever we expect to happen,the exact opposite happens.now my guess is that this is where lolas(thriller bark) card comes into play.
Old 2013-12-05, 04:48   Link #57
danielevo

Admiral Fujitori needs to watch his back. Right now with more power players entering the field things will only become more extreme for Daflamingo. Right now there are six factions (Big Mama, Marines, Resistence, Dafamingo, Luffy and Law Alliance, and Black Beard Pirate).

dont forget about CP0
Old 2013-12-05, 16:29   Link #58
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinking View Post
holy cow on a stick rosted in butter..oda is messing with our minds here watever we expect to happen,the exact opposite happens.now my guess is that this is where lolas(thriller bark) card comes into play.
One more time: There is no proof that Big Mom is Lola's mom. This is just an assumption. If this is actually true though, then Oda would have pulled an Obito...
Old 2013-12-05, 18:06   Link #59
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielevo View Post
dont forget about CP0

Yeah, I've been meaning to address this, myself. With all the excitement over Dofla, the marines, and now Big Mom, we should not overlook the agents skulking around in the shadows. We still don't really know the reason why CP0 is apparently conspiring with Dofla in the first place (though I think it can be certain that it's at least connected to his former noble status), but those guys could be ready to strike from nowhere at any time. And considering that they were introduced as the "world's strongest intelligence agency", it's very possible that those guys may be no less of a threat as an admiral......
Old 2013-12-05, 19:25   Link #60
janipani

I hope Fujitora is a character that lasts longer than one arc and is not defeated yet here

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Closed Thread