Spoiler:

Let's just wait for next chapter or next two chapters to see the development
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 16:08   Link #362
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
if she is going to bring some trouble some crap to him then I hope rio just goes see you later, I have better thing to do.
Heh, the sisters track record really does not do them any favor. Whenever he got really involved with them it usually did end up being trouble somewhere in the future (2 for 2?).
Old 2015-06-08, 16:13   Link #363
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Heh, the sisters track record really does not do them any favor. Whenever he got really involved with them it usually did end up being trouble somewhere in the future (2 for 2?).
Yeah, that's why I don't like it, cause it make him look like someone who never learn his lesson or something. He have better thing to do right now, but I am pretty sure the author is going to make him do something out of character and help the princess again only to get drag once again into her political bs and also to give a perfect excuse to add her to his harem.
The only way I would be ok with him helping her is if she have the info he needed.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 17:57   Link #364
G700s

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Mature or not, she is still a bitch in the core!
Spoiler for The reason:
lol there's way too much bias in your post there and due to that I suspect that you've misunderstood some parts of the chapter about her character.

Spoiler:
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 19:12   Link #365
obnuchious

ignorance is not always a blessing . . .

who is Ceria/Celia???
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 19:18   Link #366
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
who is Ceria/Celia???
Rio's young looking teacher and only friend from his student days.

Reminded of the fact that when she heard he reincarnated & is really older, she was lost in thought for a bit & ended up blushing when certain thoughts of hers connected.
Old 2015-06-08, 19:47   Link #367
obnuchious

good, now I remember her . . . the most decent one so far in the translated chapters...

did that mean she's planning on attacking him that time?
Old 2015-06-08, 20:41   Link #368
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
good, now I remember her . . . the most decent one so far in the translated chapters...

did that mean she's planning on attacking him that time?
She already began her attact[though cockblocked by Aisha(or maybe Ischia, oh well I will look at it later)]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 06:37   Link #369
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

can someone make a list of female characters with their description?
Old 2015-06-09, 08:47   Link #370
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
http://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog...ogkey/1138406/
Old 2015-06-09, 09:20   Link #371
Nihgthawk

Quote:
OK I'll say it. Can someone make a list of female characters with their description in English?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-09, 09:36   Link #372
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

https://translate.googleusercontent....olt3LZdKcqsT4Q
Old 2015-06-09, 22:01   Link #373
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
Quote:
OK I'll say it. Can someone make a list of female characters with their description in English?
hahaha
maybe you should ask in more detailed manner
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-10, 00:09   Link #374
obnuchious

something like . . . understandable english language and grammar . . . ???
Old 2015-06-10, 00:12   Link #375
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
something like . . . understandable english language and grammar . . . ???
that was hard, and full of spoiler
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 08:17   Link #376
ilaurens

Translation is at chapter 18, pffew thought at first that there were two :P

Index here
ilaurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 03:35   Link #377
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Well, no surprise that Rio ends up
Spoiler:
Old 2015-06-13, 03:44   Link #378
luffyxnami

Quote:
Well, no surprise that Rio ends up
Spoiler:
Of course he does, it's pretty obvious, now sooner or later bitch princess is going to fall for him. Man rio instead of doing what he should really do, once again stick his head into some stupid political struggle. My bet is some shit is going to happen to him again, well at least we might see satsuki and the other reincarnated girl again.
Old 2015-06-13, 13:17   Link #379
G700s

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Of course he does, it's pretty obvious, now sooner or later bitch princess is going to fall for him. Man rio instead of doing what he should really do, once again stick his head into some stupid political struggle. My bet is some shit is going to happen to him again, well at least we might see satsuki and the other reincarnated girl again.
I really wish you guys would drop that name for her, she seriously didn't do anything that serious to earn what you're calling her. What she did that made you guys so mad about wasn't even something to actually be mad about. When you look at this story in a realistic view, it was a logical decision. Could she have done something else? yes, but the absolute best decision was the one she chose; as the characters don't get to see the hidden elements that we the readers get to see ~SHOCKER!~. I would understand why that name would be used if she did it for her own benefits and gains like Takahisa who I invented the name Takatrash for and it stuck with him, but she did nothing of that sort .

//end of rant, now back to topic

What Rio should do doesn't even have an actual time limit on it, he can take however long he wants to as long as there's war still going on (the only indication in the story that was given to us that told us of the only way he might find the guy), he's been waiting for years, there's no reason why he can't wait for some odd number of days more. If I remember right, he still doesn't even know where the guy hes looking for is actually at, he only knows the general area and is still on the, looking for clues, stage.
G700s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 13:43   Link #380
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by G700s View Post
I really wish you guys would drop that name for her, she seriously didn't do anything that serious to earn what you're calling her. What she did that made you guys so mad about wasn't even something to actually be mad about. When you look at this story in a realistic view, it was a logical decision. Could she have done something else? yes, but the absolute best decision was the one she chose; as the characters don't get to see the hidden elements that we the readers get to see ~SHOCKER!~. I would understand why that name would be used if she did it for her own benefits and gains like Takahisa who I invented the name Takatrash for and it stuck with him, but she did nothing of that sort .

//end of rant, now back to topic

What Rio should do doesn't even have an actual time limit on it, he can take however long he wants to as long as there's war still going on (the only indication in the story that was given to us that told us of the only way he might find the guy), he's been waiting for years, there's no reason why he can't wait for some odd number of days more. If I remember right, he still doesn't even know where the guy hes looking for is actually at, he only knows the general area and is still on the, looking for clues, stage.
How the hell is the thing she do logical? The dude save her life yet he got torture in prison and she didn't do shit to help him, then in school she basically act like a stuck up bitch toward him. Then when he save her sister again she didn't even try to speak up for him even when she was alone with her sister, she is nothing more than a cold stuck bitch.
Also it's true rio is not in a rush to find the guy but the problem is he is getting drag into a war and political struggle that he have alway try to avoid, and every single time he got involve with the two princess some shit alway happen to him. One would thought he have wise up to the whole thing.

Tags
beta mc, cunning mc, harem, reincarnation, shoujo, smart male lead, tragic past, webnovel