AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-18, 23:25   Link #1981
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ The president himself ?

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-02-19, 00:50   Link #1982
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

I mean, who else more than the KOTSB & our President KiNa-sama is qualified to wield the Holy Boxcutter logo?

EDIT: way to go, 18 posts left for 2K GET!
EDIT2: reversed order, you're right Stratocaster (for my defense it was late night for me when I posted this, not enought sleep etc etc )
*goes straighten himself by training alone in the mountains*

Last edited by kEi-kun!; 2007-02-19 at 08:22.
Old 2007-02-19, 01:01   Link #1983
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Stop spamming the thread in hope for 2K GET!

*says the guy that been spamming in this thread to get the 2K post*

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-02-19, 02:12   Link #1984
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
^Whatever you guys are planning to post, it better be something worthy of the 2nd K GET of the KKK. If not, I'll curse you forever
*has stuff prepared*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawamura View Post
Since when KKK have divission ??
Since page 68
Well, actually they where here even long before then, but that was the time they got publicly announced
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawamura View Post
oooo then let me in KKK Frontline assault team muaahahaa
You are going to have to harass npal for that, be persistent
*pokes npal*
*pokes npal again...and again*
Old 2007-02-19, 04:45   Link #1985
Stratocaster
Knight o the Round Orange

Yes, yes of course , the president gets first pick. Actually this isnt right :'KOTSB & our President KiNa-sama'. It sould be Our President KiNa-sama & KOTSB. Yes thats better

Yeah thats the only probem with 2K get. Everyone will want to put just anything like "2K GET !!!!! Yes! " No wasting the 2K get people!

I tell you what else could be a special post: #2007. The only post ever in the KKK thread that matches the year it was posted in. There wont be another!

This is quite special too: Fittingly KiNa-sama got the first post on the 100th page of the KKK thread. Congratulations!
We now completely dwarf the AAA. 35 pages? Pathetic.

The most special for me will be page #122. Then I will have been in the KKK for a whole half of its history so far, I will feel very proud. Proud to have been around during the threads most rapid period of growth.

Sorry, I'm getting carried away now...

Last edited by Stratocaster; 2007-02-19 at 08:26.
Old 2007-02-19, 05:00   Link #1986
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe View Post
Since page 68
Well, actually they where here even long before then, but that was the time they got publicly announced
Oh noes!!!!1 You did my job!

*hides in bushes to prepare for 2K get*
Old 2007-02-19, 08:21   Link #1987
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

Quote:
^Whatever you guys are planning to post, it better be something worthy of the 2nd K GET of the KKK. If not, I'll curse you forever
^^ *thinks of something intelligent...* *...tries to think harder*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratocaster View Post
Yes, yes of ourse , the president gets first pick. Actually this isnt right :'KOTSB & our President KiNa-sama'. It sould be Our President KiNa-sama & KOTSB. Yes thats better
Corrected!
Old 2007-02-19, 10:08   Link #1988
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
Yayaya...I LOST!!! Someone please lead me out of this mist!!!S.O.S

gohum...OK!OK!I just currently watch the episode 07 and AH! My chest, it is bleeding.
Why! Why! Navel just cut and paste the original story and call it Shuffle Memories without changing the ending of all heroine.I want that type of ending rather than this.(My tears won't stop for a long time from now on)
Old 2007-02-19, 10:33   Link #1989
Stratocaster
Knight o the Round Orange

Wow,wow,wow. Slow down there! What exactly are you saying here? That youve seen ep 7 and it is just re-cap? Are you sure it is episode seven, its definately not something else? No new footage? Kaede still is content to love Rin from a distance? Is that what you are saying? .... Then if so that is truely sad...

Does this mean that the trenchcoats are going to incinerate Navel HQ?

Last edited by Stratocaster; 2007-02-19 at 10:54.
Old 2007-02-19, 11:03   Link #1990
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

yes.. it still a recap

I dunno what navel are smoking.. but they making a full season of recap. Now beat that Fukada.. 13/12 episodes of recap .. out of 13/12 epsiodes.. And I thought GSD, 4 episodes of recap out of 50 was too much O_o
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-02-19, 12:05   Link #1991
Sawamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover View Post
Yayaya...I LOST!!! Someone please lead me out of this mist!!!S.O.S

gohum...OK!OK!I just currently watch the episode 07 and AH! My chest, it is bleeding.
Why! Why! Navel just cut and paste the original story and call it Shuffle Memories without changing the ending of all heroine.I want that type of ending rather than this.(My tears won't stop for a long time from now on)
WHAT noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn it how can they do this to do kaede..................

I thought they are going to have every ending for the girls this time

yo klover how are you doing ??? lol finish Really really already ??
Old 2007-02-19, 13:10   Link #1992
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

I'm currently in the process of getting Really? Really! 17 x 100MB uguuu~ **coughs** anyways, I don't understand. Has the "Kaede Part 2" episode of Memories aired yet? I don't know
Old 2007-02-19, 13:15   Link #1993
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

It aired yesterday.... And I tried avoiding to read all the latest comments regarding that episode but it seems I can just hang myself now... That sucks
Old 2007-02-19, 14:00   Link #1994
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

**pokes ayako and shouts, in true monty python style:** GET ON WITH IT! XD

This episode I'm really looking forward to just to find out what happens. It's either going to be a big disappointment, or a big celebration for all fans across this flat earth. I bet even the turtle that the earth is balancing on will be happy
Old 2007-02-19, 16:07   Link #1995
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Quote:
Yeah thats the only probem with 2K get. Everyone will want to put just anything like "2K GET !!!!! Yes! " No wasting the 2K get people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kEi-kun! View Post
^^ *thinks of something intelligent...* *...tries to think harder*
Quote:
*has stuff prepared*
Actually I was just kidding about this
The truth is I didn't have anything fully prepared yet and I saw you guys already breaching into page 100, so I posted that in hope of stalling you spammers
And what do you know? I actually finished what I wanted and even had enough time for a nap, there's no way I'll lose 2K GET now
*loves when evil plans succeed*
Old 2007-02-19, 16:20   Link #1996
Maxon
Demon Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Maxon
Quote:
Wow,wow,wow. Slow down there! What exactly are you saying here? That youve seen ep 7 and it is just re-cap? Are you sure it is episode seven, its definately not something else? No new footage? Kaede still is content to love Rin from a distance? Is that what you are saying? .... Then if so that is truely sad...

Does this mean that the trenchcoats are going to incinerate Navel HQ?
Arimfe, Last_Hope. I think it's that time. *puts on trenchcoat and sunglasses*
Old 2007-02-19, 17:10   Link #1997
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

^I'm already there

Whenever you guys are ready
I'll go ahead, meet up with you guys later
Old 2007-02-20, 07:21   Link #1998
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

I hope you guys beat the crap out of them, for making our poor Kaede suffer *again*... That is unforgivable... It made my heart ache so much to see her like that... Go Trenchcoats Go!

Last edited by kEi-kun!; 2007-02-20 at 07:51.
Old 2007-02-20, 07:23   Link #1999
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

<.<
>.>

2K GET!
Just kidding again, I wasn't actually aiming for it to begin with
I was staring to wonder when someone would post the 1998th, or if it was going to happen at all
Ah well, 2K GET is in for grabs, what are you waiting for reading this? gogogogogogoogogo make the post already

Anyway, for some trivial KKK stuff I've been procrastinating on for too long
Quote:
As for Kaede, there's this list buried somewhere in page 37
I need to update it to current page but Moon Eclipse's post made me lose appetite to recompile things. Besides that (and rereading through 20 pages) he might even chew me alive if I parse his post badly.
*Makes new years resolution about recompiling the list before January is over*...
OhNOESSSS!!!! Turns out I broke my new years resolution
And in the end, I didn't know what to do with his post at all so I just quoted the whole thingXD.
Spoiler for Why we like Kaede, Recompiled for page 100:
Anyone can be added to the list, if they like Kaede for any good reason. Repeating the points again and again isn't a problem, it just means you agree with earlier points, though repeated points won't be given an orange number, for numbers you have to phrase a somewhat original reason
If you think I forgot you from pages earlier, or if you think I'm too slow in updating this list, or if you think your reason is original enough for its own number, or if you think I have misinterpreted you, give me a poke.

I'll keep this list up to date and recompile it for later pages as well (so new members can notice), but this list will likewise also be updated in this post so you easily remember which page to refer to(wouldn't want to waste the 2nd last spot on page 100 without purpose after all). I don't update often though, it's been 63 pages between this one and my last one.

v*celebrates KKK's 2K for whoever gets it*
v
v

Last edited by Arimfe; 2007-02-21 at 02:02.
Old 2007-02-20, 07:26   Link #2000
kEi-kun!
Ban~kai!

2K GET!!!
To celebrate the 2000th post here in this wonderful club, I made a little something with my crappy photoshop skills lol... After seeing our Goddess cry yesterday (while watching Shuffle! Memories ep 7), I wanted to somehow see her smile, that gentle smile of hers that is so sweet... So here you go! ^^
Spoiler:

**Bonus Scan in a high resolution, to glorify Kaede's beauty/cuteness/greatness**

*EDIT: Updated first crappy photoshopped pic to something less crappy*

Last edited by kEi-kun!; 2007-02-20 at 12:36.
Closed Thread