AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-24, 19:52   Link #7901
Kyouka
Is Here

im ready for this!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-24, 19:55   Link #7902
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Don't remember doing that in the beta. But that was a long time ago (May I think).

I just played again for the first time in a month to do the Theramore Scenario. Didn't do very well, but managed it. Got the updated Bartender4 right after that as my problem was finding buttons and spells (also some new spells that I didn't remember how they worked and old spells that are different).

When I was actually using my spells by dps was fine. When I was looking for something I usually didn't have on my hotbar? I was pretty much at 0. I was asked to leave, but just said I was rusty and went back to semi-standard fire rotation warlocking without benefit of a curse or Rain of Fire (I tend to have those on other bars since AOE is situational and you usually only curse once per target/fight.) Also had other issues with other things I usually use since they are on various bars. I think one of my usual bars was disabled in the normal UI so I didn't have access to a few things easily (like my mount for one)
Old 2012-09-25, 07:10   Link #7903
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wonder how many butt stallions got banned during its release. My friend showed me a ton of people just standing on Varian so no one could kick them.

The butt stallions also had the nerves to tell my friend to just make a macro, If I could reach these people with my real hands, I'd strangle them for a momment and repeat how dumb they are.
Old 2012-09-25, 07:17   Link #7904
Kyouka
Is Here

im 86 finally!
Old 2012-09-25, 08:42   Link #7905
Destined_Fate

I'm going to wait a few weeks or a month before resubbing for Pandaria. That way my add-ons should mostly be up to date, launch bugs are fixed, and my leveling zones are cleared out. I'm one of those "casuals" that doesn't care for Server/Realm firsts or anything. I just want an enjoyable time.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 10:30   Link #7906
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I wonder how many butt stallions got banned during its release. My friend showed me a ton of people just standing on Varian so no one could kick them.

The butt stallions also had the nerves to tell my friend to just make a macro, If I could reach these people with my real hands, I'd strangle them for a momment and repeat how dumb they are.
You've been playing Borderlands 2 haven't ya.

Also, yeah I'm expecting a few of the 'world first' folks to get banned, because theres no way they could have leveled in 45 minutes of release, unless you're botting/hacking.

Anyways Panda starter area had a few lol's in it, I loved the bit with Varian at the end, the looks on their faces was hilarious. Also I dunno how common the 'cursed pools' myth is in Asia but, i found it amusing that there are springs there that turn you into other creatures... i wonder if each pool has its own tragic backstory, heh.

Although I spent the bulk of my night doing pet battles with my 'Dragon team'. It's been amusing fun. I shall actually level tomorrow I guess now the cluster fk on the boat quest at the start will be over. hah.

Also, people been making RIDICULOUS amounts of money off the AH so far.
Old 2012-09-25, 11:07   Link #7907
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Realm firsts for Skinning and Herbalism were easily done in the first hour after launch. Probably half hour.
Old 2012-09-25, 11:09   Link #7908
Kyouka
Is Here

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Mafuyu/simple

this is me so far sigh
Old 2012-09-25, 11:10   Link #7909
halibonga

someone i ve known from highschool got ruined by this game, his mom told me on the phone while ago that he dropped out of university, stays cooped up in his room all day playing WoW, and he has a bunch of large empty plastic bottles under his PC, guess what he uses them for...thats right.....he doesnt even have the time to go to washrooms!!!
halibonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 11:18   Link #7910
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Also, people been making RIDICULOUS amounts of money off the AH so far.
I bought a MOP green for 500g in the first hour in Jade forest, flipped it for 5k the next minute. Ended up selling 2 greens for 10k in total.

Also lol @ the airship quest giver on Frostmourne horde in the first 5 mins

Also surprised to see a lot of early cloth gear in MOP goes well with my current Mage Transmog outfit. The cloak from one of the bosses in Jade temple as well as the cloak reward from the brewery match my outfit. As does the 2h staff from the last boss in jade temple..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 12:05   Link #7911
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

-is prob the only person here with a male human paladin- (tho I wish they would upgrade models a little bit...)
Old 2012-09-25, 15:25   Link #7912
Destined_Fate

Heard Alliance has a gyrocoptor issue that is causing issues.

I wish I could make a killing but I'm on a less populated server so there's no one really to buy my wares if I try and flip things. My Horde though is on a much larger server but he's broke.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 18:08   Link #7913
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I am not playing WoW anymore, but still have so much love for it and just want to join in
What I am curious about is what are you guys hitting for? Did Blizzard just let the numbers increase or did they decrease it?
Old 2012-09-25, 19:30   Link #7914
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

They are saying there were no major crashes nor server lag this time around.

As for hitting, I think I'm hitting in the 20k-30K range for Incinerate and Chaos Bolt (which always crits) is hitting for about 60K. I'm about ilvl359, but still have heroics for some slots mixed with T11 gear, the Hyjal reward cape (ilvl 387 I think) and just got an Archmage's Staff from the Theramore Scenario before Pandaria went live.

I am a little over for hit now, as I have just enough to be hit capped and really don't need quite that much for questing or dailies. But that means if I run into a level 88, I won't miss.
Old 2012-09-25, 19:30   Link #7915
Kyouka
Is Here

oh wow im 87 tehe!
Old 2012-09-25, 23:20   Link #7916
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Hit Level 90 an hour ago, took me 20 hours all up. 5th Alliance on server that hit 90, but no feats due to plenty of Mages being levelled. If race feats still existed, I would have been the first gnome.

Spoiler for The aftermath:

Also at the heroic ilvl cap already and have Klaxxi rep into Honored.

Teamed with four people from 85 to 88. Did instances over and over until 87.25, then went to Kun-Lai Summit. One person hit their wall a bit into 88. Finished Kun-Lai, went to Townlong. Once people hit 89, everyone else in my group hit their wall. Four people had hit 90 and there was only one other Alliance at 89. Asked him if he'd like to team up to do Dread Wastes. It was barely enough to get us to 90. I am drained but glad I avoided the carnage in Jade Forest and 4 Winds at the start which soon swalled up other zones about a few hours after I'd clear Kun-Lai and the like.
Old 2012-09-26, 00:26   Link #7917
Kyouka
Is Here

do you play Us or EU?
Old 2012-09-26, 13:38   Link #7918
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

US, Blackrock, Alliance. Was considering a move to Frostmourne but that server has had significant issues since Pandaria came live and seems to be in Locked status. i don't know if moving there will be possible anymore.

The more I look around Pandaria, the more things I find there in terms of novelty items or rare spawns or wahetever. There's more than enough for people to do. Getting bored? I don't really think that's exactly viable this time.If you don't like what's on offer, fair enough but that's different to not having enough to do.

Think i've killed around 15 rare spawns so far. Lists claim there's in excess of 50.

Arena of Annihilation was a good, short but sharp version of Ring of Blood. Scenarios is where it should be - older versiosn were too PvP happy.
Old 2012-09-27, 08:34   Link #7919
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Thoughts on MoP so far? Is there actually lots of things to do or is it just because its a new expansion? Will it dry up fast and turn out to be the same as Cataclysm?
Old 2012-09-27, 09:02   Link #7920
GDB

Probably gotta give it a month before anyone can even begin to answer that. Remember, Cataclysm was fun at first too.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows