AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-03-23, 12:44   Link #2741
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Now I'm hoping Mineta ended up with Sasuke. They'd make quite the team.

Man, I'd love it if Mineta became a pro hero intern before Bakugou or Todoroki did! As for those two, I guess they can go back to working with Best Jeanist and Endeavor, respectively...
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 15:39   Link #2742
Random14

So Nighteye did predict an approximate time frame for All Might's death. I wonder if All Might is putting on a brave face or whether he actually does believe he can change his fate. Dying during the AFO fight would be one thing, but now All Might is even weaker, which leaves him more vulnerable. Guess it depends on whether Nighteye's Foresight can change.

And huh, that giant monster battle was quick. So sounds like Nighteye will gather the top three UA students and their interns for the mission. Just hope the UA traitor plot won't pop up again at this time, that's the last thing they need.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 15:42   Link #2743
Homura7

6 to 7 years? That smells a time skip in a near future.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-23, 16:14   Link #2744
Twi

That was 6 to 7 years before Nighteye split from him. That means 1 to 2 years from today.
Old 2017-03-23, 16:56   Link #2745
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I do agree at the very least that All Might shouldn't hesitate in checking on the future just because it is convenient for him. Now I do understand him not wanting to put Nighteye through that if they haven't changed anything. If things go as predicted he'll have to face the man he looked up to dying in reality, tossing on additional times of seeing him die in a vision would suck.

But certainly can understand Deku wanting to do everything possible. It'd be crazy if he didn't want to struggle against that fate. Just going to suck when likely All Might does die and Deku has to face that. Would be nice if All Might could get through this, but I get the odds of that happening.

On the positive side....nice team-up with Ochako and Tsuyu. They also landed a pretty good spot for their internship and this should really let them grow.
Old 2017-03-23, 22:03   Link #2746
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Alright now that is what superhero fight i was talking about
Spoiler for boom:

Kirishima with gloomy senpai were unexpected duo ; the bright hot headed boy with gloomy ahead senpai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Nothing to add for this chapter except that I must say that Nejire's suit is cool and I like her hair.

She is best girl, alright
and i am her first proclaimed fan in Animesuki
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 00:23   Link #2747
Waxman

Call me crazy but for me Tsuyu-can's still best girl and i am glad she seem to return to the spotlight.
So who wants to bet that Sir will die in the coming confrontation without making peace with All Might much less checking hi future?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-24, 15:53   Link #2748
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Nejire and Ryukyu both look like goddesses. Horikoshi always has amazing designs. I'm psyched for this team and also the discussion between Shigaraki and Overhaul. Overhaul straight up looked like a mob boss sitting down on the couch like that. I wonder if this is just a trap for Shigaraki to attack. Though it would be a bad move considering Overhaul is at a more advanced level than him. The sight from a million miles away is that they join forces and then Shigaraki betrays him at the opportune time.

But a badass setup would be if Shigaraki steals his crew.
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 05:18   Link #2749
marvelB

Didn't really see a proper summary, but at least the Korean scans are out:

Spoiler for 132:
Old 2017-03-30, 06:08   Link #2750
Sixth
Hu Tao

Can't believe that Sasuke got kicked out from the bracket so fast. Hope that effect was temporarily though.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 06:47   Link #2751
Twi

That's... actually pretty smart. Undo them like All Might and attempt to show they're nothing without their powers.
Old 2017-03-30, 08:04   Link #2752
LevelSeven

ch 132

villians have a drug that can negate powers, i guess it is temporary because shiagaraki only said "we are down one arm" and not "we are down one arm and a quirk",

anyway, hardening-student is working togetherwith a 3 meters all fat guy called IBM-hero or so

and the last of the "big three" is revealed to have the power of "digestion", anything he eats can be used by him, i guess limits will be shown later, this power however reminded me a lot on the guy we get to know in the arc where luffy and co first took chopper into their crew, the king with the "eat anything and use it for stuff later"
wonder if suneater can only use animals, MAYBE if he becomes a cannibal he could eat heroes/villians and gain their quirk

oh, and suneater was hit by one of the bullets who negate quirks, seems like the next chapter will be hardening-boys time
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 09:33   Link #2753
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

must be honest.... I really like Sun Eater's quirk... it is so original and awesome with limitless possibilities
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 11:56   Link #2754
Random14

Ah, so at least part of Overhaul's plan involves anti-quirk bullets. Yeah, that would be pretty bad if one shot could shut down someone's power. The question is for how long. Although I expect a lot of pros would still be pretty tough even without their quirk (such as Eraserhead).

Though considering how many powers there are, there are exceptions. Like Kirishima's power shows it probably needs to break the skin at least. Interesting power on Sun Eater, though looks like he's out (at least for the moment). Funny to see it in the hands of a random thug like that, but guess the fear of those bullets will have a big effect.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-30, 13:22   Link #2755
ChuckE
Provoker

In the battle with heroes that anti-quirk bullet might be essential - I mean while the evil guys have their quirks, the good guys become simple humans
Old 2017-03-30, 14:18   Link #2756
Wandering Soul

Those bullets are definitely an effective way to mess with the heroes. I'm assuming that they aren't permanent, but they should still do a good job destabilizing the heroes.

Props to Tomura for standing his ground and not letting Overhaul take too much ground from him.
Old 2017-03-30, 15:11   Link #2757
marvelB

Well, I can't say I'm surprised that Shigaraki is still being an arrogant asshole towards Overhaul.... in fact, I'd have been rather disappointed if he submitted to the guy so easily. I still think it'll be interesting to see them work together, though. Heck, maybe Shigaraki's gang already analyzed the anti-quirk formula and are in the process of making their own improvements on it.... just imagine an entire army of Noumus with anti-quirk abilities..... yikes.

Also, I find it kinda amusing that out of the top 3 UA students, Amajiki (Suneater) ends up with the goofiest-looking of the pro heroes so far.... I wonder if he specifically chose Fatgum in order to avoid attention? Though I'd think working under a fat hero would kinda have the opposite effect, lol. Also, great to see Kirishima getting some more time in the limelight.... it's just too bad Tetsutetsu didn't join him in the intern program (at least, under the same hero, anyway).... it would've been great to see the "metapods" team up and kick some villain ass, IMO.
Old 2017-03-30, 18:38   Link #2758
Slayerx

Quote:
That's... actually pretty smart. Undo them like All Might and attempt to show they're nothing without their powers.
I'm thinking its temporary. Shigaraki mentioned that compress "was" not able to use his quirk, as opposed to "no longer able to". Plus, just like compresses lost arm, Shigaraki would count the loss of a quirk as a major loss for his side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, I can't say I'm surprised that Shigaraki is still being an arrogant asshole towards Overhaul.... in fact, I'd have been rather disappointed if he submitted to the guy so easily. I still think it'll be interesting to see them work together, though. Heck, maybe Shigaraki's gang already analyzed the anti-quirk formula and are in the process of making their own improvements on it.... just imagine an entire army of Noumus with anti-quirk abilities..... yikes.
Not sure if i can be replicated. I'm under the belief that Eri is actually the key to the creation of that anti-quirk formula; Overhaul did afterall say that she was the key to their plans. Perhaps her blood is able to nullify quirks

Though i prefer the villain alliance and the Yakuza to remain separate. Frankly i think adding more variety to the villains could be an improvement. Having lots of different villains works wonderfully for superhero comics in general. It can allow the story to just go off in many different directions. It might be nice to have some other random recurring villains that cause trouble for our heroes from time to time, and not get too wrapped up with the schemes of just one or two groups.
Old 2017-04-06, 02:32   Link #2759
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

As usual MarvelB going to post the summary or someone else before him or the scanlation out before him
I just will post this badass imagery
Spoiler for Rawwwww:
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-06, 03:03   Link #2760
salamander750

Do you guys pay attention to the the spoilers. It seem that the villain just used the drug " trigger " from Illegal series
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot