AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Dream Ranker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 14.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-11-27, 11:44   Link #1001
mark1246

Chapter 90 raw available now and boy it was a fun chapter were the leader is trolling her own self thinking *this and *that that end up with actually hilarious moments in her thought bubble.

Now for the bad news it only 17 pages...yes from 40pgs from last month to 17.

Sign...whatever i still had some great laugh from this chapter so it make it up 50/50
Old 2016-12-01, 14:53   Link #1002
LazyHunter

Poor Leader is already at her wits' end with one Level 5 and she almost had to deal with a second one. So Seike doesn't really believe in her team's ideal, but pretends to do so since he's the new one and doesn't want to disturb the team. Doppelganaer is doing some weird stuff in the last page
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 00:48   Link #1003
Sixth
Hu Tao

Hahaha, at this rate, the leader will be killed by her own brain process.

Love how her plan to get a good impression on Mikoto backfired.

and why is Seike's gender is unknown? It is literally telling you that she is male, right?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 05:11   Link #1004
LazyHunter

Yeah, the "gender unknown" thing is kind of a common joke with traps.
Old 2016-12-02, 08:54   Link #1005
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
Yeah, the "gender unknown" thing is kind of a common joke with traps.
Seriously, why would the author wants to bait on this kind of things? Seike is not even a prominent character to do that.
Old 2016-12-02, 09:12   Link #1006
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

"I peed a little."

And I laughed out loud.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-02, 20:45   Link #1007
Wandering Soul

Leader is going to have a hard time dealing with Misaka and they haven't even started fighting.
Old 2016-12-10, 11:03   Link #1008
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Leader is going to have a hard time dealing with Misaka and they haven't even started fighting.
It would be nice if the Leader decides to retire from the dark side after this arc. Became teacher pet suddenly looks like a feasible option rather than dealing with crazy and unpredictable Lv5s for 1 minute.
Old 2016-12-13, 06:11   Link #1009
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Seriously, why would the author wants to bait on this kind of things? Seike is not even a prominent character to do that.
The character doesn't need to be prominent to have this type of bait. The bait is supposed to be amusing in itself--not important in any way shape or form. If you ask me, Kamachi has been heavily leaning towards comedy lately... sometimes towards his detriment... but sometimes he really nails it.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-25, 10:08   Link #1010
mark1246

So spoilers are out (despite people saying there was no chapter this month T.T) and boy really loving scavenger in this arc, glad Kamachi brought them back in railgun cause it freaking goofy as hell what there doing
Old 2016-12-26, 14:31   Link #1011
mark1246

chapter out and boy it has above 30+ pages (yes) and have a great combination of comedy and action all around. Lot of revelation are revealed and leader face.....man I was not expecting to him to look like that, freaking kawaii face. the MVP is Leader cause when you read this chapter...you know he the best

PS: I was gonna post something else here, but gonna post that in the NT17 thread instead
Old 2016-12-28, 17:49   Link #1012
LazyHunter

Spoiler for Chapter 91 Spoilers:
Old 2016-12-29, 00:42   Link #1013
itine
No Book No Live

Chapter #91 translate with some happy ending for Scavenger.
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 09:18   Link #1014
Sixth
Hu Tao

LOL at the Ya-kun acting. For a moment, I have the thought that she is cute. Too bad that it was just an act, not her real self.

When Mikoto said something about "fighting like you at the summer break", did she meant the artificial baby angel?
Old 2016-12-29, 10:54   Link #1015
LevelSeven

^i think she meant sherry cromwells golem

it was a good chapter, i wonder what would happen if this soul-woman tries to take over accel, could his reflection do something against "soul"power?

and would IB manage to do something?

interesting thoughts
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 13:27   Link #1016
mark1246

So saw the raw for the newest Railgun chapter.....T.T......

OK I DONT CARE BUT

Spoiler for MINI RANT:
Old 2017-01-25, 15:58   Link #1017
LevelSeven

^considering that he own clones (who has 100% the same DNA as she has) cant become as powerfulas she is i dont think her kids will have any higher chance :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 18:05   Link #1018
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post

OK I DONT CARE BUT

Spoiler for MINI RANT:
Spoiler for spoiler:

We still don't have an answer to the Soul Problem and Touma Image Breaker if the soul was in a Flesh and Blood body of course Touma right hand could do nothing to it but if it wasn't could Touma hurt the Soul. I was so hoping this problem could be answer in NT17 because of the Ghost Girl but in the end we still didn't get an answer.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 18:39   Link #1019
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^i think she meant sherry cromwells golem

it was a good chapter, i wonder what would happen if this soul-woman tries to take over accel, could his reflection do something against "soul"power?

and would IB manage to do something?

interesting thoughts
Well there bet hint thoughout the series that Esper power have something do which Soul and Spirit which are two different thing in Crowley believe which the Spirit being something like the Soul's Soul. We still don't even know if Souls can takeover people in the Index World because it have only bet about to take contarl of inanimate objects. It could work which you have to let it takeover you by saying yes or lose to your weakness and letting yourself become vernable or just trusting it like for example knowing there some problem happening and just staying in the house or letting the problem conitune and do nothing about it. It could also attack through your dreams when you are in a weaker state. You also have a higher chance of falling to it by not having a God/Something to believe in or believeing in something wrong. Also being a evil and corrupt person just making your soul/spirit weaker then it or like it which is also bring up in Crowley real life believe but in the end those are ways that Kamachi could go only he know what he going to do.

I also don't like talking about this stuff so deeply because it alway give me a bad feeling and it can be tooking in away of letting thing like that in a bit.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2017-01-25 at 19:01.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 10:28   Link #1020
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post

OK I DONT CARE BUT

Spoiler for MINI RANT:
I always under the impression that Lv5 esper can easily destroy Toma if it is not because of PIS. Toma can block power? Big deal, but he can't tank debris or things that lunged by them at full speed.