AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-04-23, 03:29   Link #41
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

LOL I'm sorry, I'm sorry just found it so ridiculously sad and hilarious how what an awful dad / husband Sasuke turned out to be, maybe he should have just done what his brother did in the past instead. Never seeing your kid ever? WTF? Leaving your wife with tons of bills, no pictures of you two together to at least give Sakura hope

Way to go Sakura x Naruto shippers, your love for your pairing crossed Kishi to the point just wanted to crush Sakura's character hopes and dreams.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 03:31   Link #42
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

This is despicable (Not the Manga, Manga is cool, just how things have turned out)

Sasuke dumps a child and leaves for god-knowns how long and the possibility of Sarada being Karin's kid has also been introduced. And if that's true, everything suddenly becomes even worse. Sakura really doesn't deserve this.

I'll be really upset if Kishimoto will make Sakura happy and hyper when he comes back. I want her to be mad as heck.

And no Hinata screen-time... What is this, 2006? Show us Hinata too...
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 03:50   Link #43
Side-streetdog

I believe Sakura has quit from being Ninja.
Even Sarada has no motivate to be a Ninja,
maybe Sakura parents' has succeed their idea somehow.
Old 2015-04-23, 03:57   Link #44
raidi_nk

poor sakura..
I can't believe sasuke leave her for many years
even sarada doubt her as mother
raidi_nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 03:58   Link #45
hai_san

lol haha Kishi lets make Sakura life miserable as possible... i hope this is only trolling else it is quite cruel to Sakura and all her fans...
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 04:01   Link #46
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sakura destroys her house...and Sasuke comes back right then. We all know what's bound to happen afterwards :P I don't think the author is seriously going to have them live in poverty though, it was probably just comedy of the moment.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 04:16   Link #47
ChuckE
Provoker

The main question for me now is whether Sasuke still has his rinnengan
Old 2015-04-23, 05:29   Link #48
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Lol , so Kishi introduced the kid and their father while prepare for another war between SasuSaku and SasuKarin hahaha .

Good troll , i predict next week we can see the mother and how Sarada doubt about Sakura being her mom .

Think again , i feel sorry for Sarada though , ya know , haven't met her dad for long time , have a mom that destroy the house by herself , and now have to deal with a possibility that her mom is not Sakura .

I may root for her .

Last edited by kampfer91; 2015-04-23 at 05:44.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 05:53   Link #49
Juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Lol , so Kishi introduced the kid and their father while prepare for another war between SasuSaku and SasuKarin hahaha .

Good troll , i predict next week we can see the mother and how Sarada doubt about Sakura being her mom .

Think again , i feel sorry for Sarada though , ya know , haven't met her dad for long time , have a mom that destroy the house by herself , and now have to deal with a possibility that her mom is not Sakura .

I may root for her .
No manga next week. Gotta wait 2 weeks.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 05:57   Link #50
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Are you sure about that ?
Don't tell me.....Golden week right ?

Guess i overworked that i forget there is such week , still have to work.....
Old 2015-04-23, 06:00   Link #51
ImperialFlameGod8190

Yea i gotta admit Sakura got a raw deal in the end although some would argue its just desserts given the way she did naruto dirty throughout shippuden. (i'm one of those who wouldnt disagree with that). But its a bit shameful now to see how far she's fallen. (even more comical when u consider her daughter has actually fallen for naruto's

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 06:01   Link #52
Bojkisama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Two weeks are long time to wait……....aaaaaaa.
Old 2015-04-23, 06:06   Link #53
AntonKutovoi

Lol, so Sasuke is still a d*ck. I guess some things never change.

Last edited by AntonKutovoi; 2015-04-23 at 06:26.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 06:08   Link #54
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Lol Sakura. And what's with that picture frame?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 06:18   Link #55
Random14

This was funny, and sad. In some ways Sarada's situation is even more depressing than Naruto's childhood was- he was an orphan and hated by everybody, but at least his parents were definitely dead and gone. Sarada hasn't seen her father in years and Sakura is... pretty pathetic in this chapter. Especially compared to everyone else's happy families in this era. And on top of all of that finding a picture of some other glasses girl too. Its just teasing at her parentage (hopefully), but still entertaining enough. And yay, they mention its a shadow clone Naruto chasing his son around.

I don't mind more Naruto (with less sudden boss changes at least), and so far at least its not bad as an intro chapter. Though more of a Sarada than a Boruto chapter, but its somewhat interesting so far.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 06:26   Link #56
ShiroiRyu

I think i will like this spin off if the thing about the daughter is true ...
Old 2015-04-23, 06:41   Link #57
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
This was funny, and sad. In some ways Sarada's situation is even more depressing than Naruto's childhood was- he was an orphan and hated by everybody, but at least his parents were definitely dead and gone. Sarada hasn't seen her father in years and Sakura is... pretty pathetic in this chapter. Especially compared to everyone else's happy families in this era. And on top of all of that finding a picture of some other glasses girl too. Its just teasing at her parentage (hopefully), but still entertaining enough. And yay, they mention its a shadow clone Naruto chasing his son around.

I don't mind more Naruto (with less sudden boss changes at least), and so far at least its not bad as an intro chapter. Though more of a Sarada than a Boruto chapter, but its somewhat interesting so far.
I feel a bit sad when Sarada question Sakura about who is her mother , yet Sakura just piss off and punch the ground , and see her daughter cry .
Sasuke need to drag his ass back to the village .
Old 2015-04-23, 06:50   Link #58
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I wonder if Kishimoto just hates Sakura out of principle since he was technically "Forced" to create her
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-23, 07:10   Link #59
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I wonder if Kishimoto just hates Sakura out of principle since he was technically "Forced" to create her
I don't know if he hates her but he sure does give Sakura a lot of shit and how did she get a picture of team taka.
Old 2015-04-23, 07:16   Link #60
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I don't know if he hates her but he sure does give Sakura a lot of shit and how did she get a picture of team taka.
duh thats Sasuke's picture sakura just put her picture next to it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion