KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneMika View Post
is this manga still ongoing or is it completed
Should be finished its a good read
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 17:58   Link #2542
LG-MAX 2.o

this last episode gave a boost in the BD volumes on Amazon, fans are so unstable.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 18:20   Link #2543
James Rye

Not really sure what to think of this episode expect "What?". Like what the hell just happened in those 20 mins? Felt like they stuffed in stuff from like 3-4 episodes in one and then some more, like Ichigo getting over Hiro (again) and Gobro being a best bro as ever and somehow the other normal squad being there, all old and suicide ordered by Papa and what was that big hand and how can they all be so incredible lucky to survive that, like whaaaat?
Old 2018-04-21, 18:34   Link #2544
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

That whole scene at the end with that big ass hand being able to take what it wanted and leave the pilots and central part of the plantation intact looked very silly to me, which is a good thing. Trigger usually does visually funny things in their shows, and that scene was one of them for me. I mean, how is that dang tower structure still stand while the entire dome is gone???? lol
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 18:38   Link #2545
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm glad they didn't milk the drama for too long and resolved it after only one episode. That was the right move. Ichigo has accepted her loss, and Hiro and Zero Two affirmed their love for each other. Big thanks to Goro for being such a sensible person (make him the leader, damnit). Only thing I didn't like was the design of Strelizia's powered up form. It looks like a humanoid lobster or something

Moving on from the characters to the plot side of things. The leader of team 26 showed signs of aging, confirming parasites can't become adult because they have short lifespans. The exact reason their lifespan is short is still unknown, but we can make some guesses. I'm going with the injections being the cause.

The 9's having virtual horns and some male pistils was interesting. I guess Zero Two was the prototype and they're the finished products, humans with only a little bit of klaxosaur DNA. Most of the perks, none of the downsides.

As for the Klaxosaur being humans, I think they're actually using humans like batteries, like in Matrix. Maybe there will be a twist and APE will turn out to be not completely evil.

The theory that Zero Two's saurification was linked to her mental state seems to have been right. Her gigantic horns fell apart as soon as she got better.
Old 2018-04-21, 18:45   Link #2546
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The theory that Zero Two's saurification was linked to her mental state seems to have been right. Her gigantic horns fell apart as soon as she got better.
well it was pretty obvious from the beginning at last for me the more she was worring about the more it was affecting her and degenerate her mental state like... as soon hiro finally make her come back to herself it reverted.
Old 2018-04-21, 18:46   Link #2547
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Whoever design Strelizia must have taken some inspirations from Megaman Zero , it is red , it have yellow hair and the pilot is a loner .

What if , the hand is actually Naomi , no way a Klaxxosaur would some how spare the main cast home , yes ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 19:04   Link #2548
firemagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Whoever design Strelizia must have taken some inspirations from Megaman Zero , it is red , it have yellow hair and the pilot is a loner .

What if , the hand is actually Naomi , no way a Klaxxosaur would some how spare the main cast home , yes ?
There may be a collective will, but I seriously doubt it's naomi.
firemagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 19:07   Link #2549
Mistyclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post

It didn’t really spare Plantation 13 at all though? Aside from the one small portion of it the rest was flattened to a pancake...maybe even flatter...okay not maybe—definitely flatter than a pancake.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 19:11   Link #2550
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyclear View Post
It didn’t really spare Plantation 13 at all though? Aside from the one small portion of it the rest was flattened to a pancake...maybe even flatter.
It is only spare the children house which usually the place which the children treasure the most , the rest can go to hell .

Now that i think about it , that old woman also died , well poor Zorome .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 19:18   Link #2551
KPSJ

Welp looks like the Sakura scene from episode one is most likely a scene from the final few episode(we can now confirm hiro/ eo to will not die the the last nine episodes) and the fact that scene took place in the birdcage means p13 will most likely live there after beating APE.
Old 2018-04-21, 19:19   Link #2552
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm glad they didn't milk the drama for too long and resolved it after only one episode. That was the right move. Ichigo has accepted her loss, and Hiro and Zero Two affirmed their love for each other. Big thanks to Goro for being such a sensible person (make him the leader, damnit). Only thing I didn't like was the design of Strelizia's powered up form. It looks like a humanoid lobster or something
it doesn't make you hungry for some lobster?!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 19:30   Link #2553
Mistyclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
it doesn't make you hungry for some lobster?!
You had to say it didn’t you....crap...
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 22:29   Link #2554
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Main girl not winning is rare but it does happen. Probably a better known example would be Anthem of the Heart.
In terms of mecha anime, there's no greater and more famous example of "main girl doesn't win the romance battle" other than.....
Spoiler for spoilers for the romance ending of famous mecha anime:
Old 2018-04-21, 22:54   Link #2555
firemagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sion Astal View Post
Leaving this here because is an interesting theory.

Spoiler for Theory about the kids.:
Methinks someone is trying too hard, but since Dr. Franxx now has a first name, we may well get some more backstory for him.
firemagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 23:08   Link #2556
KPSJ

Next 9 episode better be great after sitting on it there was some things of 15 I truly dislike, and I hope we never get another romance anime from Nishigori if it has a love triangle.
Old 2018-04-21, 23:24   Link #2557
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Hiro had 5 kisses already, two times each from 02 and Ichigo with one he initiated himself for 02. He instantly cleared the misunderstanding and say the impossible, “We gonna talk it out”. While I watch this show mainly for 02 but bravo Hiro, 99.99 percents of MCs can’t held a candle to you for what you had accomplished this episode.
Old 2018-04-22, 00:44   Link #2558
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Hiro had 5 kisses already
Nah, most of those kisseds were forced on him. That doesn't count.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2018-04-22 at 00:55.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 02:36   Link #2559
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So I ask of you, would a complete whore who's only in it for the D have personally delivered Hiro to 02's doorstep after a 20 second rant from her partner?

And before anyone goes accusing me of "strawmanning". I am simply basing this on the fact that every single time I said "There's more to it than her wanting the D", I get dogpiled by a few people. If you are not one of these people, then this isn't about you.

Quote:
What I find annoying is your incessant need to assume that anybody sympathetic for ZeroTwo must only be doing so for shallow reasons. Stop with the keyboard psychiatry and get a grip.
I have absolutely 0 problems with people who are sympathetic towards 02. Who is strawmanning now?

Quote:
Nobody on this forum called Ichigo a slut and nobody wants to listen to your whining about other forums.

Besides, the last episode did make it rather clear that her feelings for Hiro were a significant factor in keeping Hiro and ZeroTwo away from each other. We can tell because none of the other team members were as gung-ho about it and acted more out of loyalty to Ichigo than anything else. If Ichigo weren't in love with Hiro then she still probably would've want to keep ZeroTwo away but ultimately respect Hiro's decision to meet her, just like she forced herself to do in Episode 4. I certainly don't blame Ichigo for what she did though. In the grander scheme of things, she's placed a crappy situation making decisions she shouldn't have to make. The blame ultimately rests with the system they live under that pushes them to these points.
My argument was "She would not have acted this way if Hiro's life was not in danger.", not "She's not in love with Ichigo". Seriously, who is the strawman now?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-22, 02:38   Link #2560
Zangor17

At this point in the story its a pretty high chance that things are probably gonna shift tone wise. Id imagine Papa and the majority of APE are going to become the true threat to our heroes. Their status as an experimental unit with less brainwashing and ties to the corrupt system will allow them and possibly the survivors of whats left of plantation 13 (Nana Hachi and even Dr. Franxx seemed surprised and disturbed at what was going on) to become some kind of counter to the council. Honestly if the show does something different with all the information we have at this point it will surprise me.
Zangor17 is offline   Reply With Quote