1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-04, 10:41   Link #141
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The potion was a magic potion though and Shiroe does everything he can to make a secret out of the possibility to create new magic atm´, also finding out the recipe is a lot harder than making something like for example a stronger healing potion.
yep but for what we find, shiroe is not the "only person" learning about the "world magic" we already be spoiled about others peoples in others cities also learn this, what can prevent other person from another city or even realm(USA) to do this

the value of that potion can be high, specially for assassins or create chaos, you use the potion to "copy" the phisicall appearance of another people kill a land person and put the blame on the other person, or can start to rob and pk others adventures while hidden your trueself, that potion can make anyone who find who to create and have acess to the material a very rich and important person.
Old 2014-03-04, 10:46   Link #142
Tenzen12

But it isn't imposible, it wouldn't realy be suprising if something like that was invented in future.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2014-03-04 at 11:18.
Old 2014-03-04, 11:09   Link #143
ellessarr
Banned

the knowledge about "world changes" already started to slowly spread around the ET japanese world, is more like just a matter of time when we start to see adventures become like "gods" for the land peoples, we are basically in a "everything is possible" case, where many "outside peoples have the power to change the world" the power of gods, just what their need is "learn" about it and exactly how their class/subclass can have their "own god powers".

for now in akibara only few peoples are aware but outside the town others peoples start to be aware, then that knowledge spread is just a matter of time.
Old 2014-03-04, 12:16   Link #144
Tenzen12

I think it migh go in opposite direction instead, we can see how quickly landers accepted and asimilated process of making food. Adventurers have for now advantage of knowledge from our world, but this difference can easily disappear as long as there is good will.
Old 2014-03-04, 12:43   Link #145
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I think it migh go in opposite direction instead, we can see how quickly landers accepted and asimilated process of making food. Adventurers have for now advantage of knowledge from our world, but this difference can easily disappear as long as there is good will.
but i think who no matter of "land peoples" learn still have some limits about what their can do compared with what adventures can do, eg: the power to turn a lander in adventurer giving him immortality i believe who things like that only the outsides can do, no matter how the lander can try only a true adventure can do, their can learn to do the "most" easy things but things who completly overwrite the laws their can't do "alone" i believe their gonna at last need help from at last one hero to do.
Old 2014-03-04, 13:53   Link #146
Tenzen12

All that is metter is level and correct class. And leveling might be lot of easier now that adventurers make various discoveries.

Actualy even that does not have to be necessary, all you need is good understanding of how world working and than do little push.
Old 2014-03-04, 14:23   Link #147
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
All that is metter is level and correct class. And leveling might be lot of easier now that adventurers make various discoveries.

Actualy even that does not have to be necessary, all you need is good understanding of how world working and than do little push.
hmm maybe but dont forget, without the "adventure" subclass, land peoples carry a heavy handcap, low leveling rate, stats handcap(something like a lv90 adventure mage still have better stats and power than a same level land lv90 mage), "can't respaw"(if their die their die withy a little chance to be bring back to live if a healer can ress then just after the death), only the "specially elit guard(who come to prevent pk inside towns) can really hurt adventurers while regular guards can barelly stand a chance against them, in the end the outside still outclassing them by being "outsides" and dont have any handcap.

a good exemple is Rundelhaus Code tecnically speaking he is now few strong peoples of the land since the land heroes knight vanished, he have the adventures power and none handcap, this make him one of the most powerfull peoples of the land even being low level.
Old 2014-03-04, 22:17   Link #148
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Since we are already at the topic of vanished Knights...
Did anyone else notice that the Miral Lake mage is awfully aware of this being a game?
He actually referred to the Demon gate opening as 'Event'(And was also aware that it is regular), and furthermore had knowledge about the Knights of Izumo being involed with said event.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-03-04, 22:32   Link #149
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that the Miral Lake mage is awfully aware of this being a game?
He actually referred to the Demon gate opening as 'Event'(And was also aware that it is regular), and furthermore had knowledge about the Knights of Izumo being involed with said event.
yeah i'm start to believe who maybe he is also one outside(one of the game designers) or a speciall A.I. created by the game designer, i have a theory who the ikumo knights also was outsides, the games creators or the first "alpha" testers(before the beta), and the appocalipse was a way who their found to "go back to home" but while their get outside, the magic endend working in both sides, while let then get out attracted peoples from the real world to ET.

maybe he decided to live in ET on purpose as "some others possibles peoples".
Old 2014-03-04, 22:35   Link #150
DQueenie13

Quote:
It might have been an anime-added intelligence, since that wasn't in the original LN. (Then again, most of episode 21 was anime-added.)

Then again, he has heaps of records, so he might just have noticed that there was a regular pattern to when these events would happen, as well as when the Knights of Izumo would get involved. The Knights aren't exactly a secret, as far as I'm concerned. (I'm not sure if it was an anime-only scene or perhaps I'm confusing this with fan fiction, but somewhere it was stated that their fortresses were completely abandoned, which implies that their locations aren't exactly a secret.) Also, he may have used "event" in its regular meaning, not in the RPG-sense that we are used to.
Old 2014-03-05, 02:00   Link #151
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
It might have been an anime-added intelligence, since that wasn't in the original LN. (Then again, most of episode 21 was anime-added.)

Then again, he has heaps of records, so he might just have noticed that there was a regular pattern to when these events would happen, as well as when the Knights of Izumo would get involved. The Knights aren't exactly a secret, as far as I'm concerned. (I'm not sure if it was an anime-only scene or perhaps I'm confusing this with fan fiction, but somewhere it was stated that their fortresses were completely abandoned, which implies that their locations aren't exactly a secret.) Also, he may have used "event" in its regular meaning, not in the RPG-sense that we are used to.
Spoiler for On the Izumo Knights in the novel (no spoilers tbh =3):

Signature by liro
Old 2014-03-05, 03:45   Link #152
ices
Working Hard

I actually really wanted to read the novel, But I'm afraid of spoiling myself. But after watching this episode, I feel like that maybe the LN chapter that they adapted for this episode was worth reading before you actually watch the episode. I thought that the scene where Minori realize her feeling would have more impact if I read the novel first. Well, it just my thought.
Old 2014-03-05, 21:07   Link #153
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Actually Ri Gan being more aware of the stuff happening outside of Eastal is an anime-only thing, to give a proper lead-in to exposition that would otherwise show up in the last episode had it followed the LN religiously. ^^;