AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-28, 09:27   Link #81
Wolfsbane68

Pheww... So Tetsu being accosted by geishas was just his big brother's overly active imagination

Unspoiled speculation concerning (soon to be ex-) Masuya's disfunctional duo: given the ku he quoted, does Yoshida plan to kill the shinobis before joining Suzu at Ikedaya?
Old 2003-12-28, 16:39   Link #82
MAnolin353

This series is just dragging on way too much. After 12 eps there are still no MAJOR development in the storyline that makes you want to see the next episode right away and the one after it. what I'm doing right now is dl 4eps. then watch it instead of doing it 1 by 1.
Old 2003-12-28, 20:02   Link #83
CaLBeaR
医者

hmm, Tetsu and Saya so 'chibi-ly' cute together. like to see some sparks go off ...
Old 2003-12-28, 22:21   Link #84
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I like this show... but... it's takin too damn long for anything to happen... it's just constant filler with the occasional ninja fight... I want to see some arcs and some sword fighting! I thought this would be one of the better shows this season... but it's just ok right now... it needs to pick up the damn pace....
Old 2003-12-29, 04:51   Link #85
kamij0

anyway i haven heard from the fan club's organiser for a long time ...gone with the wind
Old 2003-12-29, 11:03   Link #86
Darkchaser
Punii Punii Darkie

Quote:
I like this show... but... it's takin too damn long for anything to happen... it's just constant filler with the occasional ninja fight... I want to see some arcs and some sword fighting! I thought this would be one of the better shows this season... but it's just ok right now... it needs to pick up the damn pace....
So true. I've already stopped downloading it since episode 10, since it's not really worth it when I can be getting other stuff. The first episode was good, showing real promise for the show, but it went nowhere fast. I guess I was expecting something similar to Kenshin, but with swords and Shinsengumi involved, who wouldn't?

It's sad that something like Chrno Crusade, which stars a nun, has 10 times more action than a show that has a lot of samurais with a lot of swords.
Old 2003-12-29, 17:42   Link #87
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Tru Dat.

This show has promise IMO but it needs to pick up the pace.
Old 2003-12-29, 17:47   Link #88
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamij0
anyway i haven heard from the fan club's organiser for a long time ...gone with the wind
Who's that ?

Anyway I think PMK will start to pick up pace after 13 episodes, when the real fight comes, a lot of people are gonna lose their lives.
Old 2003-12-29, 18:31   Link #89
Zippy-DSM

Send a message via ICQ to Zippy-DSM Send a message via AIM to Zippy-DSM Send a message via Yahoo to Zippy-DSM
Not to slow for a 90 ep show but this is a 20 soemthign ep show right??
so it can be like watchinbg grass grow *L*
Old 2003-12-29, 18:36   Link #90
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Don't worry something big is about to happen in the next 13 or so episodes. Just be patient.
Old 2003-12-29, 21:27   Link #91
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Don't worry something big is about to happen in the next 13 or so episodes. Just be patient.
Nothing too big I hope..... I don't want Okita to die!!!!!!!!!! He was already coughing in ep 12!!!!!!!! Ack!!!!!
Old 2003-12-29, 21:39   Link #92
Darkchaser
Punii Punii Darkie

I thought that Okita having some kind of disease is a history fact. In Kenshin, you also see him coughing up very often.

Anyways, I hope PMK does pick up. I've stopped downloading it, but I'll still watch it once my friend gets it. But it's still not a series that I'd wait for each week.
Old 2003-12-29, 21:55   Link #93
Shadow Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchaser
I thought that Okita having some kind of disease is a history fact. In Kenshin, you also see him coughing up very often.

Anyways, I hope PMK does pick up. I've stopped downloading it, but I'll still watch it once my friend gets it. But it's still not a series that I'd wait for each week.

Okita dies of Tuberculosis at 25 on the first year of the meji. I dought he shall die in the show... the meji era is not for few more years. If he does I shall be very pissed sinces its not historically correct.

If you want to read about the historical figures in this anime go here.

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Pagoda/5770/shinhis.htm
Old 2003-12-29, 21:56   Link #94
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkchaser
Yes, he's having tuberculosis........ Anyway, I just don't wanna see such a kind gentle guy die.... he's a good guy, good guy don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not all the time anyway.....
Old 2003-12-29, 23:35   Link #95
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
Who's that ?
the 1 who started this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl

Anyway I think PMK will start to pick up pace after 13 episodes, when the real fight comes, a lot of people are gonna lose their lives.

Seems its gonna be alot of bloodshed when the swords are drawn, i cant possibly swallow that much violence in 1 episode.
Old 2003-12-30, 00:09   Link #96
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Seems its gonna be alot of bloodshed when the swords are drawn, i cant possibly swallow that much violence in 1 episode.
Yes there will be... as in episode one when they show the preview of the series... already in the past few episodes like the one where okita slices the guy's neck.... blood was splurting everywhere... kinda cool..... but kinda gross.... but i think it is high time this anime picks up...

but there's one thing I wanna clarify though... I'm not exactly sure what the Choshuu represents and the revolutionists like Ryoma... I'm confused as to what these two parties are fighting for.... does someone who have accurate historical info know what these two parties represent?
Old 2003-12-30, 10:25   Link #97
Shadow Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Yes there will be... as in episode one when they show the preview of the series... already in the past few episodes like the one where okita slices the guy's neck.... blood was splurting everywhere... kinda cool..... but kinda gross.... but i think it is high time this anime picks up...

but there's one thing I wanna clarify though... I'm not exactly sure what the Choshuu represents and the revolutionists like Ryoma... I'm confused as to what these two parties are fighting for.... does someone who have accurate historical info know what these two parties represent?

Its going to get much more bloody... So far basically all that has happend is getting to know the charecters... the relation between saya and tetsu and the whole sword then.. It should get much better starting now.

That last ep was sweet... The way the artist made tatsu look when he found out were tetsu was, was pricelesss.
Old 2003-12-30, 20:58   Link #98
kamij0

if they are brothers, they sure dun look alike
Old 2003-12-30, 22:23   Link #99
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
if they are brothers, they sure dun look alike
hahahaha....... they are brothers but I suppose like in reality, they don't have to look similar..... just like me and my sisters.... we each have our own looks..... its like our mom and dads just decided that each child should have their own pool of genes..... in terms of looks that is
Old 2003-12-31, 04:36   Link #100
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
hahahaha....... they are brothers but I suppose like in reality, they don't have to look similar..... just like me and my sisters.... we each have our own looks..... its like our mom and dads just decided that each child should have their own pool of genes..... in terms of looks that is

yes, indeed my brother and i dont look alike too, well tatsu looks like his father, tetsu looks like he got adpoted, the red hair, the small chibi size... lol. abnormal in those days
Closed Thread