Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-28, 17:07   Link #21
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Makes sense, but he still could use it, theoretically.
yeah, i dont see why he cant use it. he used it as a kid when he first invented it. the problem he had was the counter-attack. that's why when he got the eye he said thanks obito for completing the move.

he would be interesting, hes still a genius after all.
Old 2008-10-28, 17:12   Link #22
tatami
back in black

kakashis loosing the sharingan and

Spoiler for kakashi:
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 17:16   Link #23
tatami
back in black

and a spoiler :

Spoiler for spoiler:
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 17:20   Link #24
justavisitor

But the Fourth told kakashi not to use Raikiri because using Raikiri requires high-speed dash and he couldn't see enemy movement...and that was when he had both eye and kakashi's enemy was average ninja..now every enemy is immortal and if he loses his Sharingan, then he will only has one eye left (still have to confirm that part)...using Raikiri may not be a good idea at all

But of course, if he really loses Sharingan, then i would expect him to learn something new to become better all-around fighter (the manga has managed to change ninja fight to warrior fight anyway XD), and then get the eye back, regardless if it's a normal eye or Sharingan

Last edited by justavisitor; 2008-10-28 at 17:49.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 17:38   Link #25
Ero-Senn1n

I don't see how could Kakashi lose sharingan. I mean without it he is just a regular jounin level, even his chidori is useful only if he has sharingan eye. What strong jutsu would he have if he loses that eye? He has none. By strong jutsu i mean jutsu which is useful against average akatsuki level ninja. And Kakashi is too old to just redefine himself by learning completely new set of jutsu (for example sennin jutsu), if he loses his sharingan eye then he will probably die. Otherwise he would be useless just as Iruka. The spoiler is either false or kakashi is not hit in the eye but somewhere on his head, and my tip is that the weapon may be the black metal, so Pain wants to interrogate Kakashi by using the black metal based genjutu or to assimilate him into a Pain body. Kakashi will join the Borg
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 17:40   Link #26
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But the Fourth told kakashi not to use Raikiri because using Raikiri requires high-speed dash and he couldn't see enemy movement...and that was when he had both eye and kakashi's enemy was average ninja..now every enemy is immortal and he only has one eye (still have to confirm that part)...using Raikiri may not be a good idea at all

But of course, if he really loses Sharingan, then i would expect him to learn something new to become better all-around fighter (the manga has managed to change ninja fight to warrior fight anyway XD), and then get the eye back, regardless if it's a normal eye or Sharingan
He has two; his original eye plus the Sharingan implant. It's easy to forget one or the other since he normally has his headband cover his sharingan eye
Old 2008-10-28, 17:42   Link #27
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
He has two; his original eye plus the Sharingan implant. It's easy to forget one or the other since he normally has his headband cover his sharingan eye
I was refering to ppl in spoiler saying that kakashi may lose sharingan facing pein...i know he has two eyes up until the latest chapter XD

Fix my wording in the previous post; sorry for the confusion
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 17:49   Link #28
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I was refering to ppl in spoiler saying that kakashi may lose sharingan facing pein...i know he has two eyes up until to latest chapter XD
I doubt it, but who knows...
Old 2008-10-28, 17:51   Link #29
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Explain.
I will explain. His attack is so fast that his eyes can't keep up with the speed of his body. Since his attack when he uses Raikiri goes in almost a straight line, the enemy could sidestep his attack and counterattack, and he would be moving too fast to react in time. It is different with Sharingan, where he can not only anticipate his opponent's evasive movement and land his attack accurately, but he will also be able to anticipate (and most likely dodge) any counterattack launched after or during the completion of his attack.

This was all explained pretty thoroughly in the Kakashi Gaiden arc if you need any further proof or explanation.
Old 2008-10-28, 18:01   Link #30
nydude20

damn does Sakura send Tsunade to her death?
nydude20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 18:30   Link #31
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydude20 View Post
damn does Sakura send Tsunade to her death?
Yup!. Tsunade's chakra will be depleted by the slug to heal the injured so yeah, Sakura sends her to ehr death.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 19:32   Link #32
Fran~
floating away...

argh... Kishi, this fight is pointless... you already prove your point of how powerful Pain is in the battle with Jiraiya...

Pain is in Konoha looking for Naruto, not to fight.

bah.
Old 2008-10-28, 20:02   Link #33
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
and a spoiler :

Spoiler for spoiler:
This turned out to be a fake. It's not from the spoiler guy and was deleted from the thread it came from.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 21:37   Link #34
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hmm isn't Jiraiya>Tsunade? So if Pain>Jiraiya then doesn't that mean Pain>Tsunade?
Old 2008-10-28, 22:01   Link #35
nydude20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Hmm isn't Jiraiya>Tsunade? So if Pain>Jiraiya then doesn't that mean Pain>Tsunade?
not necesarily...Hidan killed Asuma....but then Shikamaru kills Hidan
nydude20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 22:58   Link #36
Gamma_Sennin

its seems early for spoilers... but kakashi loosing his eye... :S maybe sasuke saves him and gives him itachi's .. lol then he has EMS in one eye... =.=

but seriously... cant actually wait for the real thing... I just want to know what the "something Big" is gonna be for kakashi... hope his fight with pain isnt kishimotos idea of "something Big".

EDIT: is it me or is that shadowy figure from the spoiler pic Ichigo? everything about it screams photoshop... everything is so bunched... and the repetition of the rinnegan... kakashi has no headband... others have said it look like the picture of kakashi, from the fight with kakuzu..... the first pictuire also looks like a panel from last week.. where kakashi is crawling from the rubble.. with pains hand photoshoped over it (watch last weeks anime episode.. of the hologram hand fading into the real one.. and then look at the first pic of the spoiler...)... and lets not even mention the little marble:S

but who knows.. maybe it is real...

Last edited by Gamma_Sennin; 2008-10-29 at 00:28.
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 02:00   Link #37
coba

Quote:
What?
When did anyone say that? If anything, he should ba able to use it more!
I think he refers to on the drawback of Raikiri mentioned by Yondaime during Kakashi's flashback ar (ch 243-245 I think). I do believe that Kakashi can still use the Raikiri, but if his opponent can counter it, he can't defend himself properly or something like de to the speed needed to perform the Raikiri.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 02:57   Link #38
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Yes, but Yondaime merely slightly expanded on what Lee was talking about when watching Sasuke fight Gaara. Chidori is a straight thrust at a blinding speed, and Lee wouldn't be able to do that because straight movement can be easily countered by the enemy.

The only reason Kakashi doesn't get a sword, a kunai, a shuriken or a fist in his face during his Chidori attack is thanks to the Sharingan. Essentially the technique is meaningless without it. Well, except a few variants of it like the Chidori bunshin/dog.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 03:15   Link #39
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

^ I like your avatar El_Frenchie. I know Shika was suppose to be thinking in the panel, but it so looks like he is doing the facepalm.

The pic was real. Confirmed by the usual spoiler guy. We now have pics.

Spoiler for pics:

Spoiler for chapter 423:

I don't think Kakashi is dead, but I do think he loses his sharingan eye. If you notice in the last panel, the nail just doesn't go through Kakashi's brain and kill him instantly. It hits something and blood shoots everywhere. Probably the eye. We'll see. Someone will save Kakashi next chapter. Maybe Gai or Shika and dad.

Last edited by DeDe; 2008-10-29 at 03:36.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 04:06   Link #40
Gradlein
The Lazy Scholar

Send a message via Yahoo to Gradlein
It would actually be a lot more interesting for me if the non-sharingan eye was hit. I don't know how Kakashi will deal with that one.
Gradlein is offline   Reply With Quote