AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-11-07, 15:00   Link #3941
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That's still how it's going to end, though, most likely. And Eva did just scrub his back 50 times. If the superstition holds up, they'll be together forever.
Old 2015-11-07, 15:12   Link #3942
Tenzen12

Of course it will, I never said otherwise, or did you get different impression?
Old 2015-11-07, 15:29   Link #3943
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Of course it will, I never said otherwise, or did you get different impression?
- scrub 50 times (I suspect eva herself know about the legend and plan to steal victory in right time, and naturally)

- "you're 500 years late, baka"

- "don't worry about it. I wont disappear on you"

- "Immortal aren't usually so quick to ask each other to get married" (basically she want touta to calm down and expect him to propose again)

- "I want you to go around with me, every night"

- "If I get to live with you, then living for eternity doesn't sound to bad" (+ round every night if I may add)

- "there's no rush. this inn is "home" that yukihime created for herself. why don't you slow down and take around (basically he say's slowdown and let it flows naturally)"

is there any hint touta x eva that I missed?

and this series is legit Love Hina without Todai. and with different MC. and lot's lot's of maid.... and all girls here is likeable... this is definetly upgraded version of love hina...

Last edited by Prongs; 2015-11-07 at 15:44.
Prongs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 15:58   Link #3944
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Someone hasn't read Akamatsu's other works

Negima was the only series with an open ending. Read Love Hina or anything earlier, and you'll find them ending on a much less ambiguous note.
You know how anime/manga fandom is. Anything that happened more than five years ago doesn't exist. ^_^
Old 2015-11-07, 16:19   Link #3945
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
- scrub 50 times (I suspect eva herself know about the legend and plan to steal victory in right time, and naturally)

- "you're 500 years late, baka"

- "don't worry about it. I wont disappear on you"

- "Immortal aren't usually so quick to ask each other to get married" (basically she want touta to calm down and expect him to propose again)

- "I want you to go around with me, every night"

- "If I get to live with you, then living for eternity doesn't sound to bad" (+ round every night if I may add)

- "there's no rush. this inn is "home" that yukihime created for herself. why don't you slow down and take around (basically he say's slowdown and let it flows naturally)"

is there any hint touta x eva that I missed?

and this series is legit Love Hina without Todai. and with different MC. and lot's lot's of maid.... and all girls here is likeable... this is definetly upgraded version of love hina...
-I am pretty sure she doesn't know about legend, that would completely beat punchline.

-She also doesn't have intent accept his proposal later. She might be aware be will not give up but SHE DID long time ago (that's why he is 500 years late ) and would prefere keep their relationship on family level (that's why she has no intend disappear to him).

You got others more or less right

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2015-11-07 at 16:31.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 19:27   Link #3946
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

wait people actually believe that 50 scrub legends???
dont you realise that was just Ikku troll
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 19:37   Link #3947
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It might be true, or it could be that Akamatsu plans on following up on it by having them hook up.
Old 2015-11-07, 19:43   Link #3948
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You are taking that darkness too lightly. Sure Touta should get mature, but unless Yukihime change too, she woud keep rerecting him regardless how much he matures.

Sure, story can go that way (or not). But it doesn't really change anything.
You're misunderstanding Yukihime to begin with. She rejected him because she outgrew him. That's what "500 years too late" means.

She already mellowed out plenty. It's already been commented on by multiple people that she isn't as fearsome as she used to be.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 19:59   Link #3949
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Her fearsome side was an act, though. Because of the rumors that were already floating around about her being bad and all, and because she had to defend herself from people who came to attack her. With all of that, she probably just started acting the part of an evil vampire and a Dark Mage even though that's not who or what she really is or was even back then. Plus her experiences with all the bad and dishonest people she encountered along the way also made her disillusioned and whatnot. Negi and Nagi saved her. Now it's Touta's turn to completely pull her out of the darkness.
Old 2015-11-08, 01:46   Link #3950
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
wait people actually believe that 50 scrub legends???
dont you realise that was just Ikku troll
Well, not necessarily. Love Hina had an annex legend regarding love and it proved quite true, to almost ruinous effect. Negima! had a legend regarding the World True and that also proved quite true, though only when the tree was full of magic (and it was seen as highly dangerous). So the 50 scrub thing at the Inn's annex may be true as well, just not quite in the way Ikkuu described it.

Quote:
You're misunderstanding Yukihime to begin with. She rejected him because she outgrew him. That's what "500 years too late" means.
I agree. And the icing on the cake was how she became a mother to Touta rather than attempt to make it something more.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 03:17   Link #3951
Tenzen12

Quote:

She already mellowed out plenty. It's already been commented on by multiple people that she isn't as fearsome as she used to be.
And how it's different from what I said?
Old 2015-11-08, 15:32   Link #3952
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I agree. And the icing on the cake was how she became a mother to Touta rather than attempt to make it something more.
Touta just needs to grow up to show he is worthy of Kitty, then everything will come together in due time.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 16:16   Link #3953
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yeah. He has to prove to her he's worthy of her.

By the way, I think those of us who've been reading this since Negima should call her Eva or Evangeline. "Yukihime" is a moniker and "Kitty" is from the K in her full name (Evangeline A. K. McDuwell).
Old 2015-11-08, 16:21   Link #3954
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^Yeah. He has to prove to her he's worthy of her.

By the way, I think those of us who've been reading this since Negima should call her Eva or Evangeline. "Yukihime" is a moniker and "Kitty" is from the K in her full name (Evangeline A. K. McDuwell).
Yeah, Kitty is a common nickname for Katherine as a matter of course.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 23:54   Link #3955
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

like I said. It's not kitty reject him.. It's her way to say "Slow down baby take it easy and let it flow"
Old 2015-11-09, 00:19   Link #3956
Fwarlord

Consider she was born as a farmer's daughter, it's likely Kitty was her true name.
Old 2015-11-09, 01:47   Link #3957
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prongs View Post
like I said. It's not kitty reject him.. It's her way to say "Slow down baby take it easy and let it flow"
Eh no, it's both.
Old 2015-11-09, 05:17   Link #3958
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Although she didn't say "500 years too late"', she said "500 years late." The former would imply the ship has already sailed off generations ago. The latter, however, seems to indicate that ship is still docked, and will be until it's time to sail (ie Yukihime has been waiting, but will not accept until Touta is of equal standing with her, which he is nowhere at yet). Seems pretty straightforward to me.
cheesie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 07:47   Link #3959
DerGilga
Banned

五百年遅いわ
500 years late/too late

according to the dictionary 遅い can be used for both cases.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-09, 07:56   Link #3960
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post

五百年遅いわ
500 years late/too late

according to the dictionary 遅い can be used for both cases.
With that satisfying fate, it's hard to think she said "too late".

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love