AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-08-21, 19:34   Link #401
xeviouses

Ah, Asami ever since she got her own unit, she's been happily ignoring all the rules for justice.

How the heck did Kuroki see that drone on her swimsuit anyway? That's some strong eyesight.
Old 2016-08-21, 22:32   Link #402
ReddyRedWolf

Damn we know Asami was chuuni before but she just got worse. Also she liked Kuroki before then he grabbed her much to her embarrassment.

Madoka is back and she is a P.I.. Boss also has her investigating something. Probably where Bird is.

Miho is lewd wanting to have office sex with Sena. This is too much for Sena's OCD. He is not into that play it seems.

Inagi smiling all these terror attacks on him boosting his popularity like it went just as planned.

Looks like Bird's host country is unstable that they might just dispose of him if there is a change in government. Bird still sees terrorism as a game.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 01:15   Link #403
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Ah, Asami ever since she got her own unit, she's been happily ignoring all the rules for justice.

How the heck did Kuroki see that drone on her swimsuit anyway? That's some strong eyesight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Damn we know Asami was chuuni before but she just got worse. Also she liked Kuroki before then he grabbed her much to her embarrassment.

Madoka is back and she is a P.I.. Boss also has her investigating something. Probably where Bird is.

Miho is lewd wanting to have office sex with Sena. This is too much for Sena's OCD. He is not into that play it seems.

Inagi smiling all these terror attacks on him boosting his popularity like it went just as planned.

Looks like Bird's host country is unstable that they might just dispose of him if there is a change in government. Bird still sees terrorism as a game.
lol serious someone must stop asami asap, she start to be more "dangerous" than the evil guys all the damage and "i don't care about laws" is really fun, she is really a chuuni lost case and serious who is the crazy person which still allow her to do that job, we really don't need evil guys which her in the show, she can easy do all the damage and terror needed.

a swinsuit episode, really, really fun and really about peep and pervs and how is can be dangerous angry "some womans"
Old 2016-08-22, 01:41   Link #404
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Baba Micchi is mentioned here. This must be subplot angle!

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 08:33   Link #405
kuromitsu

We saw Baba Micchi's cleavage, and we don't know which one it was!!! Ahhh the stress, the stress!!

As much crap as Sena gets from Kuroki about sacrificing promising careers to run away from his ex, frankly I don't blame him. Girl's scary, yo. :O As big fan as Sena seems to be of Baba Micchi, I kind of hope he'll somehow get together with her in the end.

Also, more suspicious behavior from Inagi! That red herring gets suspiciously fatter and fatter.

The new ending animation was awesome, I hope we'll see some more of this! Sena going "..." seeing Kuroki dance was awesome.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-22, 09:41   Link #406
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 19:
I have to say that voyeurs sure have level up in getting pictures of girls via drones. Too bad that Asami Kazari doesn't like those people!

Also, nice to see Madoka Amano back! On the other hand, I have a feeling that Chinju is the mastermind behind the assassination attempt of Governor Koutarou Inagi.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 07:49   Link #407
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 7:

Had plenty of laughs in this episode. Liked the part where Asami said she would call the police, and then someone said that the police is already there.

Also liked the part where Kuroki talked to Mythos at the pool, and then Mythos said his name is not Jirou - the tone of voice that he used sounds similar to when he fought them at the last ep of season 1. He seems to dislike the new name. XD
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 07:55   Link #408
Ottocycle

So in the episodes so far we have:

mind transfers
RC drone robots
body parts made to order

Wondering if these are parts of Hachijou's whole. Quite sinister if you ask me.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 13:35   Link #409
ReddyRedWolf

We are finally getting a motive behind Bird's Principality of Carpanuba's state terror sponsors.

Apparently the reason why Carpanuba's dictator stays in power is because of the economic support of Japan over the planned orbital elevator which would be built in that country. As such Japan is doing what it can to appease him.

It would be a scandal if it was revealed that the terror attacks these past months was because of Carpanuba's civil war. Bird is a disposable pawn to them. Bird may have an ace off his sleeve though.
Old 2016-08-28, 19:40   Link #410
xeviouses

It seems we will have a repeat of the whole corrupt governor thing last season, only this time, thanks to Bird it branches out straight to the government itself.

Active Raid has been poking fun at various japanese things and sensibilites through its run, what 's the Take That aimed at this episode?
Old 2016-08-28, 22:10   Link #411
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Episode 20:
Seeing Atin being deported to his home country instead of being arrested in Japan is the most heart-breaking of all!

On the other hand, seems that the Japanese government make a horrible judgement of giving support to a dictator in Carupanuba. Should that country supported Bird's terrorist efforts, Japan will be doomed for giving them leeway to a dictatorship!
Old 2016-08-29, 03:03   Link #412
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Now this episode raises some question.
Whose side is Bird on?
The dictator? Or the anti-dictator resistance group that's causing the terrorist attack?

Or is Bird actually three steps ahead both side and using them all to his own entertainment?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 07:20   Link #413
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Now this episode raises some question.
Whose side is Bird on?
The dictator? Or the anti-dictator resistance group that's causing the terrorist attack?

Or is Bird actually three steps ahead both side and using them all to his own entertainment?
I think the latter...
Old 2016-08-29, 08:21   Link #414
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

But the question is, will Carupanuba got a hold of his plans and decided to screw Bird over before it's too late?
Old 2016-08-30, 06:40   Link #415
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
lingerie
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 12:01   Link #416
chaos_animagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Episode 20:
Seeing Atin being deported to his home country instead of being arrested in Japan is the most heart-breaking of all!

On the other hand, seems that the Japanese government make a horrible judgement of giving support to a dictator in Carupanuba. Should that country supported Bird's terrorist efforts, Japan will be doomed for giving them leeway to a dictatorship!
yup, and as suggested in the anime, once Atin reaches his home land he's going to be shot straight on without any court, cause Dictators don't do courts.

well, they just killed off anti-dictator's leader, no one left to stop corruption, and Japan is in support of this.

Feels like this is a mirror image of how our real world support communism now... (Made in China) (with the exception that China doesn't kill ppls randomly anymore, they used to) (besides N-Korea, who goes shit everyday, why haven't we taken them off the map yet? o yea, China)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 07:16   Link #417
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 8:

Really a sad thing that happened to Atin and his family. Japan is actually supporting a dictator in this anime..

And it's fortunate for them that Sena became friends with Atin, made it easier to catch the invisible wilwear.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 08:19   Link #418
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
well, they just killed off anti-dictator's leader, no one left to stop corruption, and Japan is in support of this.
I have no sympathy for him the committing terror acts that hurt and could've killed people. The Japanese government should've held unto him to uncover Bird's activities. The anti-dictator faction could kill him to silence him to their plot to destabilize Carupanuba-Japan relations.
Old 2016-09-04, 15:16   Link #419
kuromitsu

I just caught up with episode 8 and 9.

Episode 8 was pretty good. Sena really shines in this season, and this was a really nice little character vignette, as well as a nice standalone story, even as it was connected to the actual plot. Also, confirmation that Kuroki used to steal Sena's cookies when Sena was still in Unit 8. It was alluded to in episode 1, but it's nice to see that they're following up on the joke.

As for episode 9, yup, that red herring is so fat now it seems it's not really a herring anymore but... a tuna? (Bear with me, I'm just hungry for fish. ) Whatever is going on it seems Inagi is very much in on it, and is not above saying one thing and then doing the complete opposite. And he's stringing poor naive Sena along.

Also, Funasaka in action is always awesome.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-05, 05:47   Link #420
ReddyRedWolf

Well Mythos is theorizing Inagi is connected to Bird. While he did benefit in this incident some other incidences doesn't exactly benefit his administration. Until hard proof comes out it is still speculation.