AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-08-16, 13:08   Link #41
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I don't quite get what you mean, are you asking for a alternate storyline or something totally different?
side story, like Akane daily life with her transform ability help kick a bad guys or Shizuku daily presidential job while they (Kampfers) cross each other, but instead fighting they do daily chores in school and outside school perimeter.

each episode can be single story or a part of arc.
For Example:
In the manga till vol 1 they fight each other and being ended with temporary defeat of the President.
While in Anime episode one is the story about Akane help chasing some purse snatcher and being helped by Shizuku from the shadow. Mean while the victims is Natsuru neighbor and she talk about her hero with Natsuru who didn't realize that it was Akane/Shizuku who didn't meet Natsuru yet.

Anime episode 2 will pickup the start of Natsuru date with Sakura but in Shizuku perspective. In this episode the anime can reveal Shizuku romance experience via flashback. Audience can read the manga for continuation of their date till the end of the fight. And the 3rd episode of anime can pick from Mikoto perspective about the moment she meet Natsuru (while in the manga she appear in the end of vol 2).
so the anime didn't rush manga storyline but support it. It will turn out good, I think
so what your opinion?
Old 2009-08-16, 13:40   Link #42
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I don't quite get what you mean, are you asking for a alternate storyline or something totally different?
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
side story, like Akane daily life with her transform ability help kick a bad guys or Shizuku daily presidential job while they (Kampfers) cross each other, but instead fighting they do daily chores in school and outside school perimeter.

each episode can be single story or a part of arc.
For Example:
In the manga till vol 1 they fight each other and being ended with temporary defeat of the President.
While in Anime episode one is the story about Akane help chasing some purse snatcher and being helped by Shizuku from the shadow. Mean while the victims is Natsuru neighbor and she talk about her hero with Natsuru who didn't realize that it was Akane/Shizuku who didn't meet Natsuru yet.

Anime episode 2 will pickup the start of Natsuru date with Sakura but in Shizuku perspective. In this episode the anime can reveal Shizuku romance experience via flashback. Audience can read the manga for continuation of their date till the end of the fight. And the 3rd episode of anime can pick from Mikoto perspective about the moment she meet Natsuru (while in the manga she appear in the end of vol 2).
so the anime didn't rush manga storyline but support it. It will turn out good, I think
so what your opinion?
So your asking the anime should add Filler so it won't over take the manga?

I got 3 things to say:

1. First of all, the manga is based on a light novel series which currently has 12 volumes. Have you not read my previous post?

2. I doubt the author or the animation studio (Who BTW you should be asking) would do your filler stories. If they really did filler, it will be in their own filler stories.

3. Have you heard something called fanfiction?

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2009-08-17 at 05:35. Reason: Grammar
Old 2009-08-16, 13:45   Link #43
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

^MrT just summed it up pretty well

few good omakes inserted here and there I wouldn't mind, I particularly liked the little one at end of vol. 2
Old 2009-08-16, 13:51   Link #44
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So your asking the anime should add Filler so it won't over take the manga?

I got 3 things to say:

1. First of all the manga is based on a light novel series which currently has 12 volumes. Have you not read my previous post?

2.I doubt the author or the animation studio (Who BTW you should asking) would do your filler stories. If they really did filler, it will be in their own filler stories.

3.Have heard something called fanfiction?
Ah yeah! I did, thanks to remind me anyway that's why I said I want to propose it. Just my idea, if they accept it it's good, if they don't, let's hope something better

Look like this manga not so far from being licensed now, just look at that leecher (point at mangahelpers.com download traffic for this manga at 1st day new chapter release)

Huge amount of Leecher=manga popularity=licensed not so far away
Old 2009-08-16, 20:32   Link #45
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Chapter 10's Out. Natsuru will be going Hunting for himself .
Spoiler for 10:

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-08-16 at 20:42.
Old 2009-08-16, 21:28   Link #46
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Chapter 10's Out. Natsuru will be going Hunting for himself .
Spoiler for 10:
They explode and candy pops out just like a pinata.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-08-16, 21:50   Link #47
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I would die for Kampfer fanservice, they're all hot. Usually I can't say that in a harem anime since they always mix in some lolis. I'm not really attracted to Sakura however.
Old 2009-08-16, 22:05   Link #48
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

aww yongshun beat me to it

haha Natsuru's dream is like heavn and hell
Old 2009-08-17, 01:05   Link #49
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

What's a serious problem Natsuru had.... his crush fell for his female version.....

Seriously, how normal people will react in his position.....
Old 2009-08-17, 01:22   Link #50
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
What's a serious problem Natsuru had.... his crush fell for his female version.....

Seriously, how normal people will react in his position.....
If it Japanese they will do Seppuku if it American they talk openly, if it Arabian they get them all and make their own "Forbidden City"
about defeated kampfer destiny, I think their will switch side to the Bracelet color of the winner and fight their former comrade. They choosen to fight right?, if they die, they will unable to fight anymore.

I feel that this Kampfer secret tournament is something to pick a very compatible partner in fighting if it's not to recruit as much Kampfer fellows as possible, and in order to force them to fight, they important things or person will put on the line.

but whose line is that in last panel of Fighting scene? that she feel she want to disappear? Shizuku or Natsuru?

oh! my friend suggest that stalker girl in the end of vol 2 is
1.Shizuku partner or another bracelet faction and she's been tasked with spying on Natsuru
2.Natsuru secret admirer
3.Sakura female fans
4.ordinary school girl

Last edited by surerman; 2009-08-17 at 01:56.
Old 2009-08-17, 01:26   Link #51
yongshun

Quote:
If it Japanese they will do Seppuku if it American they talk openly, if it Arabian they get them all and make their own "Forbidden City"
Depends on the American some would go hell yeah, some would hang themselves.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-08-17, 01:54   Link #52
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Sakura seems like the least interesting girl to me. Or maybe I just like the aggressive type.
Old 2009-08-17, 02:01   Link #53
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Sakura seems like the least interesting girl to me. Or maybe I just like the aggressive type.
Mmm... I think Shizuku is the cutest if not Girl Natsuru, they can switch place in the ranks (1st <> 2nd)

1st Shizuku
2nd Natsuru (kampfer)
3rd Sakura
4th Masumi Nizhino
5th Akane (normal)
6th Stalker girl
7th Mikoto

is it possible that this Kampfer thing will be connected to Mikoto's Parent activity??
Old 2009-08-17, 02:23   Link #54
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I like Sakura the most D:
....girls in love are charming..... (especially if she's not yandere and if she like you)

Then 2nd place is Natsuru "kampfer version", because everytime "she" appeared the screens are full of girls....
Old 2009-08-17, 02:26   Link #55
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Hmm, after reading through the novel, my favourite girl in this series change into Shizuku ^^. I'm still kinda confused with the battle rules though.
Old 2009-08-18, 06:39   Link #56
X207
Gamyūsa

im surprised at how fast they caught up to ch10. for a long time it stopped at ch4 and it really updated rather fast at ch6. too bad shizuku didnt say wat would happen if the bullet would've hit her. for some reason i have a feeling that it might have some ulterior motive like mai hime though i think the end result would be like mai hime at all. when does vol 3/ch11 start?

to those who read the kampher novels
Spoiler:

Last edited by X207; 2009-08-18 at 07:01.
Old 2009-08-18, 08:21   Link #57
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
Spoiler:
Akane can control it at will, Shizuku even better, without change form, so Natsuru will do the same if he learn it from the right teacher
Old 2009-08-18, 09:50   Link #58
loctrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Akane can control it at will, Shizuku even better, without change form, so Natsuru will do the same if he learn it from the right teacher
Actually, part of Shizuku's hair changes color when she transforms but it wasn't really obvious in the manga.

Last edited by loctrife; 2009-08-18 at 10:05.
Old 2009-08-18, 11:32   Link #59
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loctrife View Post
Actually, part of Shizuku's hair changes color when she transforms but it wasn't really obvious in the manga.
Really?! hmm... manga scan that I have just black and white so I didn't know about it. Thanks to let me know

Ohh! look at Shizuku, she's so HOT when she bite her neck tie in the beginning of chapter 9
Old 2009-08-18, 13:22   Link #60
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Love the fanservice and the story keeps me intrigued...I enjoy the current lack of drama, having just laughs,ecchi and action is enough for a manga these days...we get enough drama from the rest anyways
Quote:
Ohh! look at Shizuku, she's so HOT when she bite her neck tie in the beginning of chapter 9
I'm stuck with akane from ch.6,sorry
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen