AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-24, 19:42   Link #5401
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That she gave her fortune to them before she died?
Old 2018-05-24, 19:58   Link #5402
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
the heck does this mean?

Spoiler for question:
Technically, Lux just become the world's richest
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 21:07   Link #5403
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She gave her fortune to both Lux and Phi-chan. So basically Lux and Phi-chan are the two richest people in the world.
Old 2018-05-24, 21:33   Link #5404
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
actually is a mega post with more info....and I'm ashamed that I failed to undestand chinese (even though I'm one)....but much I'm afraid that the info are quite real. the dude seems to be a truth worthy source..
Spoiler:

take it with a bit of salt
I'll be waiting for Baka to translate the novel instead of reading this. I feel like this summary doesn't make any sense as all.
Old 2018-05-24, 23:13   Link #5405
Creep

Okay okay, thanks for the detailed spoilers
So this kind of brain loop only affects Lux or all the others (except for the 7DP apparently since they are still fighting)?
The first line said that the events in Lux's head happened after the battle so the loop in Lux's head is actually happening at the moment or just an illusion that only Lux can see? Cause there is specific time right here. Does Lux realize that Oba-chan gave all her fortune to him before the loop happens or after? If before then it doesn't make any sense since Oba-chan wasn't appearing in Lux's loop but if after then....when? Cause only a few days later that Lux realized about what happened...right?
The most important question is: What is Week?? And what does it mean by Fugil help week against Tyrant again and again? God these spoilers make me even more confused
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 23:26   Link #5406
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creep View Post
Okay okay, thanks for the detailed spoilers

The most important question is: What is Week?? And what does it mean by Fugil help week against Tyrant again and again? God these spoilers make me even more confused
I think out friendly informant meant "weak".

I have feeling that after saving weak people from opression just to see them turns into brutal tyrant themselves for a LONG time, Fugil grew cynical and mysantrophic.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 04:36   Link #5407
Abysmalheart

Vol 15 illustrations
Spoiler for Image link:
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 04:53   Link #5408
Chingaruna517

^Come to think about it, who the heck is iban chan?!
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 05:05   Link #5409
LeftSeven
2D artist

^ maybe obaachan, that's chinese source tho, no wonder they change the name. it's confusing.

i expect lux defeat fugil, so he could get those powers, OP af.
Old 2018-05-25, 05:11   Link #5410
Triok123

^^ it's oba chan, the captain,
^^^^^^yep it's weak..sorry

they all put a decent fight (defeated fugil's bahamut), and then fugil somehow used phil's drag ride (since he's op af)...paladin defeat it too....then the ourborous trye form comes out (sort of mega dragon) and wiped everybody's sweet ass...and then siglen comes...somehow freeze the ourborous and fight fugil (in his bahamut again)...then capt join the play..then they both get rekt...and fugil uses endless..

regarding the naming...its fully my fault...read it too fast confused siglen with philphi (don't ask how...), anyway my apologies...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 10:52   Link #5411
Chingaruna517

^If that is what happened at the duel between Fugil and the Dragon Paladins, I could assume that the outcome isn't pretty especially when not even Singlen and Magialca could even beat Fugil. The heroes are doomed....
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 14:47   Link #5412
Creep

Oh man, if Magialca and Singlen can't defeat the true form of Ouroboros then what the hell can? Or maybe send Ouroboros to some kind of it's own loop I guess.....
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 19:57   Link #5413
Rejectors

Ouroboros?

Isn't that called Avalon? lol
Old 2018-05-26, 11:20   Link #5414
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I hope Aeril isn't dead (if this spoiler is true). But hopefully Lux remembers it's a loop created by Fugil in other loops after Aeril told him about it.

But damn, if the spoiler is true, Fugil is OP.
Considering she´s now an official part of Lux´s harem and even was on the cover I think it´s Impossible for Aeril to die, not after the long road that it was to get her into the harem. Singlen and poor Magialca in the other hand.....
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 12:35   Link #5415
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Rejectors: You're confusing two different things here, I'm afraid. Ouroboros is the special armament of Fugil's Divine Drag-Ride that lets him pilot a replica of any other Divine Drag-Ride (either that or the Divine Drag-Ride itself). Please don't confuse that with Avalon.

@haseo: Yeah, Fugil and Magialka are probably dead.
Old 2018-05-26, 13:02   Link #5416
Bugfragged

Ouroboros is the Divine Drag-ride itself. The armament for using copies of other Divine Drag-rides is called "Infinity."
Bugfragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 16:26   Link #5417
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfragged View Post
Ouroboros is the Divine Drag-ride itself. The armament for using copies of other Divine Drag-rides is called "Infinity."
Also, if I get this right, Ourobors is also ridicoucly large Drag-Ride. It's a small mountain-sized machine IIRC
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 17:48   Link #5418
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Fugil and his Drag-Ride are all about the Dragon of the Ouroboros and infinity. Might be pointing to his whole immortality theme since he's already been alive for God knows how long.
Old 2018-05-26, 20:03   Link #5419
Rejectors

Yeah, But the use of "Ouroboros" sound like "Avalon" in romanji that why I asked just to make sure.

But anyway thank for explaining and I think Baka will explain well on this one when he translates the volume
Old 2018-05-27, 08:06   Link #5420
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Inb4 Magialka left her belongings to Phi and Lux under the condition they are married.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, romance-harem, tsundere