AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-05-24, 19:43   Link #8121
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Which would be why the Netherworld isn't uniform in anything. If you're right, which you probably are.
Old 2018-05-24, 20:38   Link #8122
aw454wtr

DXDG the true form not pseudo is far more taxing and dangerous than DXDL as it uses dragon god class powers, any other person vali included would tried to put that level of power into their body, they would explode like an overinflated balloon, the only reason issei somehow managed to sruvive is due to his base being GR, once GR power awakens he will be able to handle True DXDG with a far longer time limit
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-24, 21:05   Link #8123
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^.
Though the form itself will cap at somewhere between Heavenly Dragon-class and Dragon God-class but definitely above Heavenly Dragon-class I believe (when his base is good enough that). But he also needs Ophis and Lilith to resonate so he can access the other half of Ophis' power too. Rias probably just needs to train to master her Balor form, though. Ise has to continue training as well on top of having to fulfill the conditions Ajuka mentioned and he'll master Dragon Deification in one year.
Old 2018-05-24, 21:24   Link #8124
Palmito

In my opinion. The power of GR will be a great upgrade to the base form of Issei (he may gain some skill related to the dream or illusion). With a much stronger base he will be able to use Full DxDG. After that when Ophis and Lilith resonate Issei will awaken AxA (I have no idea what it will be).
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 02:24   Link #8125
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^.
Though the form itself will cap at somewhere between Heavenly Dragon-class and Dragon God-class but definitely above Heavenly Dragon-class I believe (when his base is good enough that). But he also needs Ophis and Lilith to resonate so he can access the other half of Ophis' power too. Rias probably just needs to train to master her Balor form, though. Ise has to continue training as well on top of having to fulfill the conditions Ajuka mentioned and he'll master Dragon Deification in one year.
Fully mastering CXC, DXD and AXA plus whatever EXE ends up being should put Issei on par with GR,all together Issei is essentially mixing of Ddraig, GR,Ophis + 8 mutatio pieces powers
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 03:52   Link #8126
B214

That's assuming if Ise hasn't mastered CCQ, sure the story hasn't mentioned that Ise hasn't mastered CCQ but at the same time it never said CCQ isn't mastered and we don't know how powerful CCQ is. There's a possibility that max level of the CCQ is like EJOD, God-class at best. DxD brings them to Heavenly Dragon-class. Any other power-ups may bring them to the Dragon God's level, or it may just let them touch that realm. If no 1 and no 2 really have a huge gap as in different dimension of strength. There's a possibility that the level of strength Great Red and Ophis has can't be attained. Great Red and Ophis are born from the Dimensional Gap which doesn't truly belong to any world after all. Their power may not be limited to a single world. Can their dimension of strength be attain, only Ishibumi knows. Even if Ophis plans for Ise to become a Dragon God, there's nothing that will prove he will reach Great Red or Ophis' level, especially since most Gods don't even have the same level of strength despite being God-class.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 10:56   Link #8127
Lucidrago

(Coughs loudly) Balberith.

So what do you guys imagine the ending to DxD will be like. I imagine a 10-year timeskip after the final events of the series. Things have returned to a sense of normalcy. We get info on what's going on with the devils, angels, and fallen angels. Especially the devils and the current state of the Underworld. New Maou have been selected and the Underworld is in a more stable state. And we get some minor info on the other factions and mythologies.

And then we learn about the status of the main cast and the other youth that served as significant characters(Sitri group, Longinus possessors, and Vali Team.

Issei is already married to all of his wives and is enjoying a comfortable lifestyle in his territory with them although he does run around staying busy due to his super-celebrity-like status. He also has his full peerage at this time who he is also married to.

Just a future scene. Except that this is also when the fight of the two Heavenly Dragons takes place. There's an artificial dimension that's created for the fight (Rating Game field) with Dimension Lost being used. It'll be a battle between the teams they formed. It's not a Rating Game. So there is a retiring system in place. It's not only a fight between them but their teams. For example, Issei will definitely have Kiba and Koneko on his team. While he might also have Rias and Gasper on there. And then have Bova and Ouryuu on there. And they fight it out.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2018-05-26 at 03:13.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 10:02   Link #8128
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
(Coughs loudly) Balberith.

So what do you guys imagine the ending to DxD will be like. I imagine a 10-year timeskip after the final events of the series. Things have returned to a sense of normalcy. We get info on what's going on with the devils, angels, and fallen angels. Especially the devils and the current state of the Underworld. New Maou have been selected and the Underworld is in a more stable state. And we get some minor info on the other factions and mythologies.

And then we learn about the status of the main cast and the other youth that served as significant characters(Sitri group, Longinus possessors, and Vali Team.

Issei is already married to all of his wives and is enjoying a comfortable lifestyle in his territory with them although he does run around staying busy due to his super-celebrity-like status. He also has his full peerage at this time who he is also married to.

Just a future scene. Except that this is also when the fight of the two Heavenly Dragons takes place. There's an artificial dimension that's created for the fight (Rating Game field) with Dimension Lost being used. It'll be a battle between the teams they formed. It's not a Rating Game. So there is a retiring system in place. It's not only a fight between them but their teams. For example, Issei will definitely have Kiba and Koneko on his team. While he might also have Rias and Gasper on there. And then have Bova and Ouryuu on there. And they fight it out.
that would be a good final. I would have put in a panel of issei and vali in their final form staring at each other , also somehow with ddraig and Albion in the background also about to juke it out.
Tyrant Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 10:28   Link #8129
syzorst
syzorst

Anyone thinks Xenovia is more suited with CDD then Rias CED? Given Xenovia would literally be a knight in armor and it fits more into her combat style?
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 10:32   Link #8130
Lucidrago

I just feel that it's going to be a timeskip ending where everyone has had time to mature, settle, and get stronger. Where Issei and his wives have settled down and he has completed his peerage. Where all the factions and mythologies have been stabilized due to selecting new leaders and the new leaders settling in their roles.

And Balberith and Verrine become the new Lucifer and Leviathan. With Balberith seeing Issei as his father. And Verrine seeing Vali as her older brother.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 11:16   Link #8131
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I just feel that it's going to be a timeskip ending where everyone has had time to mature, settle, and get stronger. Where Issei and his wives have settled down and he has completed his peerage. Where all the factions and mythologies have been stabilized due to selecting new leaders and the new leaders settling in their roles.

And Balberith and Verrine become the new Lucifer and Leviathan. With Balberith seeing Issei as his father. And Verrine seeing Vali as her older brother.
I'm digging the balberith and verrine as devil king , cause I seriously don't see vali or issei as devil king why keep them outside of fight when they can change everything in a war . if I remember correctly devil king doesn't really fight when theirs war which sucks , but I doubt balberith will be the Lucifer at all , from how vali has become popular and mostly like everyone want one Lucifer not two so that might not happen, verrine as leviathan could happen their not many people that can qualify as devil king right now aside from vali or issei and sairoarg which I think will be the next asmodeus hopefully
Old 2018-05-26, 11:20   Link #8132
Sparda4
Dark Knight

This really bugs me. After we've in part have seen what Truth Idea can do i can't for the life of me figure out what is the drawback to it. It's said that Truth Idea is the JD of the #1 Longinus and yet. All i've seen from it is benifits. Nothing to warrant it being something like the JD. Unless it's because it's "forbidden". But guess what balance breaker is "forbidden" also. So what gives ?
Old 2018-05-26, 11:45   Link #8133
syzorst
syzorst

What would you want to be? Dragon, Devil, Angel, Fallen Angel or God.

Dragon: Live a life of freedom

Devil: Live in a aristocrat society

Angel: Live a life as a community with faith

Fallen Angel: Being part of an organization

God: Being worshipped
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 11:57   Link #8134
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post

I'd be that hentai slime from the familiar SS
Old 2018-05-26, 12:26   Link #8135
fan

I'd be a dragon
fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 12:37   Link #8136
Tyrant Ruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post

can I choose dragon hybrid devil
Old 2018-05-26, 12:50   Link #8137
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Dragon mostly because I love dragons and their powers
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 13:03   Link #8138
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
I'd be that hentai slime from the familiar SS
Now here is a man of taste.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-26, 14:32   Link #8139
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I choose "Dragon", at the level of a Heavenly Dragon. Too bad it'd be hard to reincarnate a dragon that powerful into a devil, though.
Old 2018-05-26, 14:51   Link #8140
Royalknightftw

Dragon of course since i can just do whatever i want

Being a devil is also fun though, well if you are a high class ofc
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote