AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-27, 15:56   Link #121
jaisrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
1. Hiromi intended to run away for good, but it was a spur-of-the-moment desperate decision, and she really has nowhere to go, anyway. I think she'll be back, especially since I'm convinced that she's disrobing in her own room in the preview.
I agree with you that although she intended to run away for good at that moment, she was bound to end up back at Shin's house one way or another. I think they end up being pulled over by the police and taken back home. Even if that were not to happen, let's explore the scenario further, once they reach the destination it would'nt take long before Jun would feel the need to go home because of Noe. He might wait a little while for Hiromi to change her mind so he could take her back but if even she did'nt then he would leave anyway because he does'nt want to leave Noe alone. Hiromi would soon realize how impulsive her act was and also realize that she could'nt realistically run away because she has little if any money and because after calming down she would also consider her feelings for Shin. At that point Shin would have realized after coming home that Hiromi had run away and would seek out Jun to find out where he took her. Both Shin and his father would then find Hiromi and by then she would not resist coming back because she would have had time to think and because the intensity of the despair she felt earlier would not have felt as strong anymore. I just wanted to explore what would have happened even if they were not taken home by the police.
Quote:
3. I think it's too early to say that Jun "doesn't care for her in the least." Their interactions have had a spark of understanding and honesty, to me, despite the fact that he didn't really decide to ask her out himself. He doesn't ask many or any girls out, if the implications of his telling her that he only goes to the cinema with Noe are to be believed. And when she is desperate, she feels able to turn to Jun to help her carry out her desperate plan.
He would'nt have asked her out if he did'nt think it was necessary to get Shin to go out with Noe, so that does'nt really show anything. He is also desperate to at least keep the illusion that they are dating alive so Shin won't have a reason to break off his relationship with Noe as shown in the gym when Hiromi asked if one relationship broke then would the other. So he said he was willing to do anything as long as she did'nt break off dating him because he wanted Noe to continue dating Shin. As for her turning to Jun, she held a card to force him to give her a ride since she knew he felt so strongly about keeping Shin and Noe dating that he would'nt refuse that request. I think they see each other as useful in that dating Hiromi is necessary for getting Noe with Shin in Jun's mind while Hiromi is using that knowledge to make him give her a ride to run away. It is'nt much more than that unless you romanticize more into it than there really is.
Old 2008-02-27, 18:05   Link #122
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisrh View Post
...He would'nt have asked her out if he did'nt think it was necessary to get Shin to go out with Noe, so that doesn't really show anything.... I think they see each other as useful....
Good points, but all I'm trying to demonstrate is that it's going too far to dedlare that Jun "doesn't care for her in the least." I thought that was too strong a statement.

What I see in the way he speaks with her, in his comparative honesty and dependability, is that he at least feels friendly toward her. Sure, he wouldn't have asked her out if not for the deal, but there was an indication that he doesn't ask anyone out, at least to movies. And now that he knows her, he seems to like her okay.

And yes, Hiromi turned to him because she had a card to play, but she wouldn't have turned to someone she didn't feel some trust in. And I think the trust is justified.

And remember that he said it would be "komaru" (a difficulty) if either of the couples split, and that he would do anything she asked. I am just unrealistically romantic enough to think there is a possibility the "difficulty" was not just his worry about Noe, but also a hint of desire not to split with Hiromi. At least the script was written so as not to exclude that possibility.

I continue to find Jun a fascinating character.

Golthin's prediction is the same as mine, even though I prefer Noe to either Ai or Hiromi. Not to say I don't like all three of them. Good characters.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-02-29, 14:12   Link #123
cloudninja

I saw the episode titles for episodes 11 and 12 up at anidb.net, they make sense according to what I expect for how the show turns out. Not sure how accurate the titles are because maybe someone did'nt get the translation right but I think it should be close.

Spoiler for episode 11 and 12 titles:

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-29 at 21:38. Reason: small typo
Old 2008-02-29, 14:28   Link #124
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
I saw the episode titles for episodes 11 and 12 up at anidb.net, they make sense according to what I expect for how the show turns out. Not sure how accurate the titles are because maybe someone did'nt get the translation right but I think it should be close.

Brilliant man! I got nothing to add! I agree 100% with your analysis of those titles!
Old 2008-03-01, 14:34   Link #125
lea

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Old 2008-03-01, 14:43   Link #126
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea View Post
Spoiler for Episode 9:
Spoiler for above:
Old 2008-03-01, 23:28   Link #127
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Spoiler for above:
It's still pretty early, but unfortunately this could be true. I pray that this plot does not descend into banality.
Spoiler for ep9:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2008-03-02, 08:30   Link #128
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Spoiler for above:
Spoiler for Yup:
Old 2008-03-02, 10:06   Link #129
lea

Spoiler for prevous comments:
Old 2008-03-02, 13:58   Link #130
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

too much to hope for Noe to go Sekai on us?

joking aside, it is kind of unfortunate that they decided to reveal the final pairing so early, unless a huge twist happens, i can't see anything changing with that respect. Aiko seems like she'll patching things up with Nobuse (kudos to him for what he did for Shin in ep 9) but we still don't know if she'll try something in the next few eps.

btw, we haven't had the mandatory pool/hotspring ep yet. wtf
Old 2008-03-02, 15:48   Link #131
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post

btw, we haven't had the mandatory pool/hotspring ep yet. wtf
They have too much material to cover to waste on that. Those episodes are mostly for filling up and fanservice.
Old 2008-03-02, 16:27   Link #132
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
From the scenes and dialogue in the preview at the end of episode 9, it looks like Aiko will try to break it off with Nobuse in the next episode. While it seems pretty clear that Hiromi and Shin are the final pairing, the lack of obstacles impeding their romance is a factor that everyone else has mentioned. If the two were to realize their feelings for each other (in demostrative fashion, of course, ex. some kind of date/hug or kiss, etc.) then I can foresee Jun as bringing some kind of conflict into the picture because of his protectiveness of Noe (he was also seen being a little aggressive in the ep 10 preview). Jun probably won't take a Hiromi/Shin pairing so lightly. Another speculation I'd like to make is that Nobuse is due for some sort of dramatic explosion. There have been hints at his possessiveness of Aiko, and his denial about Aiko's real feelings(when he stops Aiko from saying that she really doesn't love him) and if Aiko confesses her true feelings in ep 10, expect some fireworks.
Old 2008-03-02, 16:41   Link #133
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
They have too much material to cover to waste on that. Those episodes are mostly for filling up and fanservice.
Not to mention that there isn't the atmosphere to do so...honestly I can't see all three girls together without wanting to kill each other within the first minute

Jun is going to be in one hell of a mood when Noe tells him that she has broken up with shin. Maybe not official yet but she has pretty much given up (I duno about how shin felt about her words but he is dense anyway ).

I still believe that Jun has sis-con so it will be interesting to see how he will "fight" to protect her sister from emotional harm (RIP shin ).

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-03-02, 17:09   Link #134
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcruz1014 View Post
From the scenes and dialogue in the preview at the end of episode 9, it looks like Aiko will try to break it off with Nobuse in the next episode. While it seems pretty clear that Hiromi and Shin are the final pairing, the lack of obstacles impeding their romance is a factor that everyone else has mentioned. If the two were to realize their feelings for each other (in demostrative fashion, of course, ex. some kind of date/hug or kiss, etc.) then I can foresee Jun as bringing some kind of conflict into the picture because of his protectiveness of Noe (he was also seen being a little aggressive in the ep 10 preview). Jun probably won't take a Hiromi/Shin pairing so lightly. Another speculation I'd like to make is that Nobuse is due for some sort of dramatic explosion. There have been hints at his possessiveness of Aiko, and his denial about Aiko's real feelings(when he stops Aiko from saying that she really doesn't love him) and if Aiko confesses her true feelings in ep 10, expect some fireworks.
Well, the first person that agree with me. I felt like the only man in deserted island. The reason that I think that Aiko finally is going to make it clear to Nobuse and why she couldn't wait any longer.

1. She is meeting him in the morning before school. they go to different schools so she is making a special trip to meet him.

2. It is obvious that Nobuse was not expecting to see her there.

3. The face that She has is the same face we saw in the mall and the shrine.

4. I doubt that Aiko will be compelled to meet him so early in the morning if she was just going to stay with him. they have not broken up, they are still "dating", Nobuse stopped the impending break up.

5. It makes sense that they will use this now, they need to throw some more chaos in Shin's life.

6. the spoilers for episode 10 indicate that there will be a lot of angst on Shin side on episode 10 coming from Noe, Hiromi and AIKO. I doubt that Aiko reconciling with Nobuse will cause any trouble for Shin, now they breaking up will really cause big trouble.
Old 2008-03-02, 17:35   Link #135
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i was only kidding about the pool/hotspring guys...

man, i feel bad for Aiko. it makes me sad to think her chances of winning are basically axed because Hiromi and Shin aren't siblings.
Old 2008-03-03, 01:38   Link #136
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

one last speculation based on the preview. Jun see's what's going on, and he drags hiromi off somewhere. Shin finds out and hijacks a bike to chase after them. character and relationship development ensue when he finds them.
Old 2008-03-03, 02:36   Link #137
jery626
Full Metal Panic!

Quote:

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-03-03, 09:19   Link #138
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jery626 View Post
Spoiler for :
possible but unlikely! I think nobuse and Aiko will be resolved in episode 10, with a final conclusion later on. now if it was Nobuse he will go up in the coolness meter.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:28   Link #139
hai_san

Spoiler for about the 11ep Title:
Old 2008-03-03, 13:54   Link #140
Muyasuki

Spoiler for Episode 11 title:
Closed Thread