AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-07, 17:36   Link #3521
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Maybe she'll be called......... Mina ;p

Art looks wonderful as always. Can't wait for the OHP to go up!
Old 2012-05-09, 05:16   Link #3522
n0m@n
C-Z

Anyone interested in the upcoming game called "FUTSUNO FANTASY" which is translated as "Normal Fantasy"? It uses the name of Final Fantasy while using the plot of Dragon Quest lol. You can download the trial from their official site and I couldnt stop laughing at the plot. The MC is a Maou. This RPG is a normal RPG where the Maou is normally killed by a normal Yuusha. They even put Chocobo in the game so I couldnt stop myself from laughing. This game is coming out on 25th of May, so in 2 weeks time.
Old 2012-05-09, 05:31   Link #3523
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
So far I like the 3 character designs from Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki.

I'm so envious for the cuteness, *sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Anyone interested in the upcoming game called "FUTSUNO FANTASY" which is translated as "Normal Fantasy"? It uses the name of Final Fantasy while using the plot of Dragon Quest lol. You can download the trial from their official site and I couldnt stop laughing at the plot. The MC is a Maou. This RPG is a normal RPG where the Maou is normally killed by a normal Yuusha. They even put Chocobo in the game so I couldnt stop myself from laughing. This game is coming out on 25th of May, so in 2 weeks time.
Its not translated.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 05:41   Link #3524
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I'm so envious for the cuteness, *sigh
Its not translated.
Actually it's not even released yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
This FF parody might be funny for some people, but personally i think it's a hit or miss depending how the game turns out. I am however not into rpg's with a bad plot at this moment, so i will pass on this one.
Ex-one did an ok job with previous game Manatsu no Yoru no Yuki Monogatari, however i am not sure about this game. Especially because they have cancelled one of their other games that they were working on for this one.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 05:53   Link #3525
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

@announced Pallete title: As long as it doesn't turn out to be as drama loaded as Hareten/Sakura Strasse, I will not demand more. Give me a Mashiro-iro like light-heared story or title it offically as nakige so that one knows what to expect.
The premise of "Girl who hasn't fallen in love and boy who's not interested in it" hints at least that the MC will be a donkan in a way (not that this would be in any way shocking :P) .
BUT, before this sounds more negative than I intended, it's wiser to wait for further information . I agree that the first girl of the chara concept looks quite like Miu, especially the 3rd face with the winking-expression.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 06:01   Link #3526
hyl
reading #hikaributts

OMG those characters look really great in colour.

images taken from http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4189651.html

It's a good thing i managed to preorder a comptiq from cdjapan to get my hands on this later this month.

edit: the premise and settings of the story seems rather generic though.
I think that the story will be more lighthearted, seeing how they compare it with Mashiroiro Symphony instead of their 2 more recent titles.

シナリオ:みなせ未來(ライターの仕事自体は10年以上続けているが、この名義では初仕事)
都会的な新設校「美颯(みはや)学園」を舞台に、「最初で最後の恋」が描かれる
とある仕事の手伝いで学園の女の子から恋の悩みを聞くようになった主人公「浅葉悠真」は、やがて恋に幻想を 抱けなくなってしまう
そんなある日、「わたしは、あなたの恋を叶えにきました」ーーー不思議な言葉とともに現れたのは、「恋の妖 精」を自称する謎の少女ティナ。彼女の出現を機に、悠真の心にも変化が…!?
  『ましろ色シンフォニー』の良かったところを生かしつつ、いろんな意味で違ったことにも挑 戦していく 
  『ましろ色シンフォニー』では水着のシーンがなかったが、今回は学園内に屋内プールや大浴 場を完備 
  現在は月嶋夕莉のルートを進めている。「さくさく版の愛理ルート」と言うとわかりやすいか も 
  ティナの姿は悠真とメインヒロインの神鳳杏(じんぽうあん。コンプティーク6月号表紙の女の子)にしか 見えない

info from the same blog that took the comptiq magezine photos.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-05-09 at 06:31.
Old 2012-05-09, 10:01   Link #3527
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Is anyone else experiencing problems with August Soft's page?
Old 2012-05-09, 10:11   Link #3528
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Izumi Tsubasu's art is lovely, though this game doesn't seem to have a hook so far...hope that changes soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Is anyone else experiencing problems with August Soft's page?
No problems where I am.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 12:48   Link #3529
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
^ Really like the designs for the imouto Konami, the osananajimi Mio (?) and the mysterious girl Tina (hoping she gets a route >_<)

I agree with the generic plot but, then again Mashifoni's wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Just hoping for lots of romantic and comedic moments with light drama to keep things interesting and if we get some good amount of character development I'll be happy.
Old 2012-05-09, 14:39   Link #3530
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Maybe Tina will have her own route, because her silhoutte was also in the teaser

late edit: finally i got that comptiq in the mail this morning, unfortunately Tina does not have her own route
The pink haired Heroine is called An, not Anzu. I blame that 杏 can be read as Anzu

Last edited by hyl; 2012-05-16 at 01:47. Reason: stupidly big image
Old 2012-05-11, 07:33   Link #3531
Yye1
Wide Right

Hi there, where can I find some information on da capo dreamy Xmas? I can't read read jap, but chinese is fine

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:31   Link #3532
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Hi there, where can I find some information on da capo dreamy Xmas? I can't read read jap, but chinese is fine
What sort of info are you looking for exactly? Are you looking for impressions from people who've played it, or...?
Old 2012-05-11, 20:17   Link #3533
Yye1
Wide Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
What sort of info are you looking for exactly? Are you looking for impressions from people who've played it, or...?
Like interactions between the da capo and da capo 2 characters, their reactions and general impressions or a walkthrough or patch in chinese or english

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 16:29   Link #3534
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Has anyone played coming x humming? Because i have already played 3 out of 4 "seasons" games from Sagaplanets, so i might as well complete it and read them all unless it was not that good.
Old 2012-05-13, 08:27   Link #3535
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Hey! Anyone play Soukoku no Arterial yet? How is it? Who can we bang? Yandere? Selectable demon girls and angels? Do we have Earntz's route?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 11:44   Link #3536
Mazyrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Like interactions between the da capo and da capo 2 characters, their reactions and general impressions or a walkthrough or patch in chinese or english
The DCI scenarios are basically alternate routes for the heroines (Nemu and Kotori), and the interaction with the DCII cast is minimal. The DCII scenarios are more interesting, though there were also some missed opportunities.
Overall, it was fun, but it could have been funnier.
Old 2012-05-16, 12:02   Link #3537
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

With my completion of Da Capo III I have once again hardly a VN left to play >_<. I will likely read Grisai no Meikyuu and will wait for Princess Evangile fandisc . I still have a few older VNs left like To hearts 2, but I couldn't get past the first beginning hours because I found it rather boring (played I think up to the part where the sister of the MC's buddy returned home). Ah well, I may just cotinue on Mashiro-iro's Sana's route in the meanwhile.

I tried D. C. II Plus Communication with a savegame, but when I wanted to actually read a route all I got was some form of summary of an event -> choice selection -> summary, etc, instead of the actual dialogues (first time I saw something like this).
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 12:35   Link #3538
Mazyrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I tried D. C. II Plus Communication with a savegame, but when I wanted to actually read a route all I got was some form of summary of an event -> choice selection -> summary, etc, instead of the actual dialogues (first time I saw something like this).
You have the outline mode activated; it can be turned off in the settings menu
Old 2012-05-16, 23:13   Link #3539
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Hey! Anyone play Soukoku no Arterial yet? How is it? Who can we bang? Yandere? Selectable demon girls and angels? Do we have Earntz's route?
You have Three Routes to choose form. The devil, the angel or the human route. Your able to "bang" multiple girls thats how you power up. The game based off Weis; if you lack Japanese knowledge playing this game might be hell for you unless you want to go through trial and error. If you don't like card games don't bother to play it just find the cg.
Old 2012-05-17, 08:41   Link #3540
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
You have Three Routes to choose form. The devil, the angel or the human route. Your able to "bang" multiple girls thats how you power up. The game based off Weis; if you lack Japanese knowledge playing this game might be hell for you unless you want to go through trial and error. If you don't like card games don't bother to play it just find the cg.
Thanks for the info. I guess I should just wait for a year, maybe it'll get translated to English like Kamidori.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel