AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2015-08-19, 10:00   Link #61
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

So I decided to go "screw this overthinking and planning, let's just do it like how you always do, put whatever you are thinking down the paper!!".

And chapter 13 is born:

Spoiler for Chapter 13:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-08-20 at 00:58.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 10:23   Link #62
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

..... And the plot thickens.....

I am very interested to see how Kirino comes to terms with just how much the relationship between two of her best friends has changed over a few short years. On one hand, it would be interesting if she happens to walk in on them engaged in the next step in their "activities", but on the other hand, I probably more want Kuroneko and Ayase to reach the next in their kinky romance uninhibited.

Still, Kirino needs to keep an open mind- think of this as a case of from one alternative couple to another! Besides, if she keeps an open mind, she might just come home with new ideas to try with onii-chan!

In either case, only saw one typo in my first read through:
Quote:
Firstly I decided to clean up my desk. But the agitation did not stop. So I cleaned up my drawer. Then did the laundry. Made some foods for lunch. Cleaned up the bath tubes, the living room. And as it started to get darken, even went to prepare for dinner.
Or I'm assuming you meant cleaned the bathtub, not that she had to unclog the drain pipes... because I'm pretty sure the only "plumbing" on Ayase's mind... was Kuroneko's .
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 10:28   Link #63
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN 119 View Post
..... And the plot thickens.....

I am very interested to see how Kirino comes to terms with just how much the relationship between two of her best friends has changed over a few short years. On one hand, it would be interesting if she happens to walk in on them engaged in the next step in their "activities", but on the other hand, I probably more want Kuroneko and Ayase to reach the next in their kinky romance uninhibited.

Still, Kirino needs to keep an open mind- think of this as a case of from one alternative couple to another! Besides, if she keeps an open mind, she might just come home with new ideas to try with onii-chan!

In either case, only saw one typo in my first read through:

Or I'm assuming you meant cleaned the bathtub, not that she had to unclog the drain pipes... because I'm pretty sure the only "plumbing" on Ayase's mind... was Kuroneko's .
Ah thank.

You know, when it comes to write this fanfic, you are a bit like a darker side of me.

Like remember how I used to say that I wrote this foremost is for myself? Now I will write it half way, and then started to think "wait, I don't have enough fan-service this chapter to please SPARTAN, let put things in to spice it up".

And don't misunderstand through, I am really glad that I did it. As when I think back about what I was going to write when I begins each chapter, it's as dull as dry sand in comparison to the written chapter.
Old 2015-08-20, 20:09   Link #64
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Ah thank.

You know, when it comes to write this fanfic, you are a bit like a darker side of me.

Like remember how I used to say that I wrote this foremost is for myself? Now I will write it half way, and then started to think "wait, I don't have enough fan-service this chapter to please SPARTAN, let put things in to spice it up".

And don't misunderstand through, I am really glad that I did it. As when I think back about what I was going to write when I begins each chapter, it's as dull as dry sand in comparison to the written chapter.
Hmmm... a darker side of you... I see, I suspected you and I were similar, at least in terms of both having a sadistic streak. I'm guessing I might be a bit more "S" than you though...

In any case, another excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what Ayase does when she gets her hand on Kuroneko for real!
Old 2015-08-24, 19:50   Link #65
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Wheee... Chapter 14

Too tired. I briefly read through for proof-reading. But I probably will do a more proper one later...

Spoiler for Chapter 14:

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-08-24 at 20:06.
Old 2015-08-25, 09:41   Link #66
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Got some time, so decided to proof reading Chapter 14, and alter the lines in several bits. Here is the newer version:

Spoiler for Chapter 14:

As mentioned, but the OP posts reached words limit, so ended up moving to Fanfiction (.net) for chapter storing. Should have reserved several posts in the first page. But then I never expected it will reach this long when I started D:
Old 2015-08-25, 09:56   Link #67
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

OK, now I'm very interested to see where this goes, especially with regard to the next "session" with Kuroneko. If Ayase skipped this time, I suspect its Kuroneko's turn next time. Given her ideas for a "unique" means of announcing her relationship to Kirino, I can only wonder what plans she has for her turn...

Spoiler for hope I didn't inadvertantly spoil the next chapter:
Old 2015-08-27, 09:26   Link #68
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
OK, now I'm very interested to see where this goes, especially with regard to the next "session" with Kuroneko. If Ayase skipped this time, I suspect its Kuroneko's turn next time. Given her ideas for a "unique" means of announcing her relationship to Kirino, I can only wonder what plans she has for her turn...

Spoiler for hope I didn't inadvertantly spoil the next chapter:
So how was the chapter itself? I hope none of the character was occ? (Kirino being teasing and Kuroneko going possessive?) I means I could see them doing these in the LN even without this 3 years gap. And it was kinda a convenient plot device for Kuroneko to break status-quo also

Anyway, sorry for replying on you late. I still stuck on the 2nd half of next chapter a bit. On one hand I want Kirino issue to solve quickly. But on the other, I am thinking of a 'public shame play' behind Kirino's back. Still can't find the act for the later yet unfortunately.

Actually I have felt a bit down recently regarding writing fanfict. And it was a bit silly too .

As mentioned have been posting it on Fanfiction.net. Firstly it was just so I can keep a record in multiple places (in case AS reset and my hard drive wipe by itself). But then it became a bad habit, as I start to check to see how many people check out my story each day. And since you can see how many individuals that have visited each chapter, you can kinda guess how many people actually read and follow the story from start to finish (right now the maximum it could be is 20-25, but could be much less). Felt a bit more inspired every time I wake up and see i got an extra reader, you know

But since early this week, I think either my account or Fanfiction.net bugged out, and the view count stuck at 0. And actually feel kinda suck as I don't know if there is anyone reading it or not. =/

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-08-27 at 09:36.
Old 2015-08-29, 15:28   Link #69
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
So how was the chapter itself? I hope none of the character was occ? (Kirino being teasing and Kuroneko going possessive?) I means I could see them doing these in the LN even without this 3 years gap. And it was kinda a convenient plot device for Kuroneko to break status-quo also

Anyway, sorry for replying on you late. I still stuck on the 2nd half of next chapter a bit. On one hand I want Kirino issue to solve quickly. But on the other, I am thinking of a 'public shame play' behind Kirino's back. Still can't find the act for the later yet unfortunately.

Actually I have felt a bit down recently regarding writing fanfict. And it was a bit silly too .

As mentioned have been posting it on Fanfiction.net. Firstly it was just so I can keep a record in multiple places (in case AS reset and my hard drive wipe by itself). But then it became a bad habit, as I start to check to see how many people check out my story each day. And since you can see how many individuals that have visited each chapter, you can kinda guess how many people actually read and follow the story from start to finish (right now the maximum it could be is 20-25, but could be much less). Felt a bit more inspired every time I wake up and see i got an extra reader, you know

But since early this week, I think either my account or Fanfiction.net bugged out, and the view count stuck at 0. And actually feel kinda suck as I don't know if there is anyone reading it or not. =/
Ahh... that sucks. Also, sorry for my slow replies, I've been busy lately and probably will have a lot of work to do until mid-September. I still should be checking back for updates.

In any case, I'll take a look at the story on fanfict.net at some point, and I'll let you know when, so you can see if its counting- there should be at least one visitor on that day.

Also, as for the characters, Its been a while since I've watched OreImo, but they seemed OK to me. Kirino's teasing didn't seem to OOC to me, then again, its been a while since I had seen OreImo, as I said. As for Kuroneko's possessive side, I didn't see that much of a problem with it, especially since they are in something of a relationship (not sure how to classify their relationship- not exactly girlfriends but more than friends). And I agree, this is a good way to break the status quo. I quite like it, it gives it a sense that Kirino will find out about their relationship- keeps things interesting.
Old 2015-08-30, 00:09   Link #70
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Thank. I think the whole site caught the same bug, as some people reported it too. But I have a couple of reviews, means at least it should had some views in the first place. =D

I decides that the arc would have been long enough without lengthening it further, so the framework for chapter 15 is set. But still need to plan the detail out a bit more so I can ultilise them for later
Old 2015-09-02, 18:38   Link #71
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Stayed home sick today. So just use my time to write chapter 15 =D

Spoiler for Chapter 15:
Old 2015-09-03, 21:41   Link #72
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Now things are really getting interesting. It looks like Kirino knows now, and from the sound of the dialogue, Kuroneko has mentioned at least some of the details what they've gotten up to so far... and is having a bit of trouble coming to terms about what Kuroneko is getting up to with Ayase.

I look forward to seeing the continuation, especially what Ayase and Kuroneko get up to in their next session, which I sense will be coming up soon...

Also, on another note, when I read this, I had this vision in my head of Ayase adopting Kirino's "pervert cat" nickname when talking dirty to Kuroneko during a future session, i.e. "You like that don't you, you pervert cat?!"

While Kuroneko is in full nekomimi mode, naturally!
Old 2015-09-05, 22:31   Link #73
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Now things are really getting interesting. It looks like Kirino knows now, and from the sound of the dialogue, Kuroneko has mentioned at least some of the details what they've gotten up to so far... and is having a bit of trouble coming to terms about what Kuroneko is getting up to with Ayase.

I look forward to seeing the continuation, especially what Ayase and Kuroneko get up to in their next session, which I sense will be coming up soon...

Also, on another note, when I read this, I had this vision in my head of Ayase adopting Kirino's "pervert cat" nickname when talking dirty to Kuroneko during a future session, i.e. "You like that don't you, you pervert cat?!"

While Kuroneko is in full nekomimi mode, naturally!
Thank as always for the comments

And sorry for replying you late. Has been sick like a dog these past few days =/

Honestly, how do you think the pace going so far? Like... from writing POV, I think that by the end of this Kirino's arc, I will definitely feel more comfortable to bring their relationship to a more advantage stage. Because Kuroneko has showed to express a more possessive/ aggressive stand (which showed her seriousness). And Ayase is... well... to recognise that they barely has scratched the surface of their relationship in term of intimation level. So that set up for the two to want continue advancing further, rather than just being content for the status-quo. So I am happy with it so far

But then I always prefer a slower development when it comes to relationship. So the pace could be a bit slow?

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-09-06 at 06:52.
Old 2015-09-09, 19:24   Link #74
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Thank as always for the comments

And sorry for replying you late. Has been sick like a dog these past few days =/

Honestly, how do you think the pace going so far? Like... from writing POV, I think that by the end of this Kirino's arc, I will definitely feel more comfortable to bring their relationship to a more advantage stage. Because Kuroneko has showed to express a more possessive/ aggressive stand (which showed her seriousness). And Ayase is... well... to recognise that they barely has scratched the surface of their relationship in term of intimation level. So that set up for the two to want continue advancing further, rather than just being content for the status-quo. So I am happy with it so far

But then I always prefer a slower development when it comes to relationship. So the pace could be a bit slow?
It's OK, while you have been sick, I have been busy, so we both have our reason for reality getting in the way!

Hmmm... as for the pacing, I think its ok so far, and don't worry about slower pacing, I think its going OK so far. I understand completely that this should take some time to increase the level of their intimacy.

This kind of reminds me a bit of the manga Nana to Kaoru, if you are at all familiar with it- specifically involving a couple that have an unusual progression in terms of interest in BDSM- or at least I think its more unusual- again, I am colored by my own (very sexual, albeit relatively meager) experience in the area- in that it starts off with them experimenting with BDSM in a sort of "more than friends, less than lovers" grey area. Much like your versions of Ayase and Kuroneko, they explore bondage before they even kiss, and they still seem a while from actually having sex.
Old 2015-09-10, 09:53   Link #75
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
It's OK, while you have been sick, I have been busy, so we both have our reason for reality getting in the way!

Hmmm... as for the pacing, I think its ok so far, and don't worry about slower pacing, I think its going OK so far. I understand completely that this should take some time to increase the level of their intimacy.

This kind of reminds me a bit of the manga Nana to Kaoru, if you are at all familiar with it- specifically involving a couple that have an unusual progression in terms of interest in BDSM- or at least I think its more unusual- again, I am colored by my own (very sexual, albeit relatively meager) experience in the area- in that it starts off with them experimenting with BDSM in a sort of "more than friends, less than lovers" grey area. Much like your versions of Ayase and Kuroneko, they explore bondage before they even kiss, and they still seem a while from actually having sex.
You won't believe it, but I actually was sick for almost one week already. It was not to the point of bed-ridden. But still 10 hours of sleep everyday means less time to do anything else =/

Yeah , I did read Nana to Kaoru. Did think of borrowing some ideas from it as well. But the format was slightly different as in there I think the original plot was fairly cliche, and the meat to draw in audiences was actually all of the BDSM part. Interesting read through, no doubt

I however later found that won't work as well in the light novel/fanfiction format. More so in Oreimo original writing style. As this medium won't be anywhere as graphical as standard novel or manga format. And the original target audience is much more younger as well means a lot of graphical stuffs had to be omitted

Anyway, chapter 16. Like usual, just typed down and haven't proof-reading on it yet. This should conclude this arc/ volume and should have provided all of the set up we needed for whatever coming up next. Next would be epilogue and/or prologue for next Volume. Hopefully we are getting back on track

Edit: edited it out, the chapter is in next post

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-09-11 at 05:13.
Old 2015-09-11, 05:12   Link #76
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Proof-read the chapter 16 and fixed up quite a bit in everything. It should flow a bit more smoothly now:

Spoiler for Chapter 16:
Old 2015-09-14, 03:56   Link #77
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Hmmm.... so Kirino tried to convince her onii-san to do something in the bedroom he wasn't at all into... I wonder if she has been getting some "ideas" from Kuroneko and Ayase!?

Also, Kuroneko just unlocked the next flag for advancing their next relationship. Thanks Kirino, for getting things moving again in Ayase and Kuroneko's continued exploration of their kinky yuri romance! As always, I enjoyed reading your next installment and I look forward see where things go next in their relationship and what new "activities" our couple get up to!
Old 2015-09-18, 02:11   Link #78
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Hmmm.... so Kirino tried to convince her onii-san to do something in the bedroom he wasn't at all into... I wonder if she has been getting some "ideas" from Kuroneko and Ayase!?

Also, Kuroneko just unlocked the next flag for advancing their next relationship. Thanks Kirino, for getting things moving again in Ayase and Kuroneko's continued exploration of their kinky yuri romance! As always, I enjoyed reading your next installment and I look forward see where things go next in their relationship and what new "activities" our couple get up to!
Sorry to disappoint you, but I am stuck again =/

I guess I am just be greedy as an author ("author", that sounds heavy). Like... before I thought that "as long as we could set Kuroneko and Ayase in a position where they can carry out a more hardcore act, we can continue at usual pace. But now when we reach that point, it just feel a bit... predictable. Or in some way.... repetitive? Feel like I need to take more risks than on what I have been doing.

But in the same time, I have a feeling many authors has been trying too change their style to keep things fresh and they ended up doomed to fail.

So there is a bit of conflict here.

On what change I want to try, well:
  • a shift in writing technique: we have been switching view from Kuroneko and Ayase for a while. So maybe try with another person? A young girl living next door? Some secret admirer of the two? Mai? Writing from a third person perspective? This should give a depth on their relationship as we can see how it is from outsider POV.
  • change of location: the story started in April, means with summer coming. Maybe we could have the two going to take overnight summer vacation somewhere. Means more outdoor act. The advantage of this is, it's simply will be a step up to do what they have been doing, even without getting too sexual or two hardcore. Not to mention shame play with a third party. And I think these would work well as medium-tier BDSM act
  • or can do both, a third-party view can show the progress of character relationship, while the vacation will open things for more BDSM act.
Old 2015-09-18, 22:06   Link #79
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I am stuck again =/

I guess I am just be greedy as an author ("author", that sounds heavy). Like... before I thought that "as long as we could set Kuroneko and Ayase in a position where they can carry out a more hardcore act, we can continue at usual pace. But now when we reach that point, it just feel a bit... predictable. Or in some way.... repetitive? Feel like I need to take more risks than on what I have been doing.

But in the same time, I have a feeling many authors has been trying too change their style to keep things fresh and they ended up doomed to fail.

So there is a bit of conflict here.

On what change I want to try, well:
  • a shift in writing technique: we have been switching view from Kuroneko and Ayase for a while. So maybe try with another person? A young girl living next door? Some secret admirer of the two? Mai? Writing from a third person perspective? This should give a depth on their relationship as we can see how it is from outsider POV.
  • change of location: the story started in April, means with summer coming. Maybe we could have the two going to take overnight summer vacation somewhere. Means more outdoor act. The advantage of this is, it's simply will be a step up to do what they have been doing, even without getting too sexual or two hardcore. Not to mention shame play with a third party. And I think these would work well as medium-tier BDSM act
  • or can do both, a third-party view can show the progress of character relationship, while the vacation will open things for more BDSM act.
Hmmm... I see your issue. Personally, the use of another character and the vacation thing combined might work well. As for which character to use, Mai might make things interesting, I've been wondering how she's react to Ayase's kinky relationship. Also, the whole third party witnessing the act, it could certainly keep it interesting, although, if it was intentionally open to the view of another- like a sort of shame play, we'd have to find a character who'd be open to it. As for that, I think Mai might be a good choice, as I got a bit of a mischievous vibe off her, like the way she teases Ayase about her love life. I think she might have enough of an inner pervert to be interested in at least viewing the act. And then, there's the question of what the public exhibition associated with the shame play entails...

Also, there is the issue of what exactly Kirino and Kuroneko talked about last chapter, namely the "erotic act" Kirino tried to push on Kyousuke that caused the issues over the last little while. Is Kirino getting ideas from Ayase and Kuroneko that she wants to try with onii-chan!?
Old 2015-09-19, 00:41   Link #80
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Hmmm... I see your issue. Personally, the use of another character and the vacation thing combined might work well. As for which character to use, Mai might make things interesting, I've been wondering how she's react to Ayase's kinky relationship. Also, the whole third party witnessing the act, it could certainly keep it interesting, although, if it was intentionally open to the view of another- like a sort of shame play, we'd have to find a character who'd be open to it. As for that, I think Mai might be a good choice, as I got a bit of a mischievous vibe off her, like the way she teases Ayase about her love life. I think she might have enough of an inner pervert to be interested in at least viewing the act. And then, there's the question of what the public exhibition associated with the shame play entails...

Also, there is the issue of what exactly Kirino and Kuroneko talked about last chapter, namely the "erotic act" Kirino tried to push on Kyousuke that caused the issues over the last little while. Is Kirino getting ideas from Ayase and Kuroneko that she wants to try with onii-chan!?
Vacation trip, it is then.
(Probably need a bit of research on the setting too... and some set up)

On Kirino's case, I had some ideas with it, but probably will be more on plot device for Ayase and Kuroneko story, rather than actually side- story about it. I will be honest, I already pretty satisfied with the nature of Kousaka's siblings relationship by the end of the LN so I don't want to change that too much.

Tags
fanfiction, oreimo, yuri, yuri subtext