AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-26, 13:25   Link #121
KrimzonStriker

Rolo is more pinkish compared to Lelouch who has a deep purple last I checked <_<
Old 2008-04-26, 13:33   Link #122
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Nooo, because there is a difference in eye color between Lelouch and Rolo if you will recall >_>
well, as there is between Lelouch and all his real siblings. But then again Marianne's are purple and it's not like she's related to the Emperor through anything other than marriage.

And I went and checked the show, Mao's eyes are actually blue. And come to think of it, C.C.'s are yellow and Suzaku's are green. So I guess you don't have to have purple eyes to have geass potential.

Quote:
Rolo is more pinkish compared to Lelouch who has a deep purple last I checked <_<
They're closest to V.V.'s than anyone else's really, though V.V.'s eyes have even more red in them
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 13:36   Link #123
KrimzonStriker

Wait... what about Charles?
Old 2008-04-26, 13:43   Link #124
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Wait... what about Charles?
They're purple too. Seem to be the same shade as Lelouch's
Old 2008-04-26, 13:43   Link #125
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Rollo's background
Being able to use Geass since childhood, Rollo lived as an assassin of an organization.
His Geass is to stop people's feeling of time. This is the secret of his swift movements.
When he casts away his fake persona, he becomes a heartless assassin.
But because of the environment he's raised in, his desire for family and friends has always been hidden in his heart.

From this month's CompAce. Wow. I never expected CompAce to be so useful. XD
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 13:47   Link #126
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Rollo's background
Being able to use Geass since childhood, Rollo lived as an assassin of an organization.
His Geass is to stop people's feeling of time. This is the secret of his swift movements.
When he cast away his fake persona, he becomes a heartless assassin.
But because of the environment he was raised in, his desire for family and friends has always been hidden in his heart.

Horray for having a fake mask under a fake mask. All Rollo really wants is his Nii-san. Just hope him and Nunnally don't start trying to kill each other over this. >_>

Hmm, wonder if that means his geass isn't too powerful. He's had it since he was a child (and no doubt used it a bunch) and yet the range and applications so far seem somewhat limited, nor has it done anything like gone perma. (though maybe he's just not one of the ones who's geass can end up like that)

And now we're clear on the power, so someone come up with a good explanation for what the heck happened in 27 using that! ;_;

thanks again Koshimizu.
Old 2008-04-26, 13:49   Link #127
KrimzonStriker

Makes sense for the most part and about what you would expect of his past. Still need to clear some things up though, especially on his meeting with the 'prince'... also need to figure out what was with the explosion and stuff though. Maybe all those theories about Geass enhancers inside the Vincent weren't so crazy after all?
Old 2008-04-26, 13:51   Link #128
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So Rollo has pretty much lived his entire life as nothing more than a tool for killing. Never knowing any sort of love probably put a secret need for such things. Given that thing about meeting a certain Britannian Prince as a child, I would think the incident may have left an impression on him.

Thanks for that, Koshimizu.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 13:57   Link #129
Joni3Nyo
☆ ポンポンら~♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
So Rollo has pretty much lived his entire life as nothing more than a tool for killing. Never knowing any sort of love probably put a secret need for such things. Given that thing about meeting a certain Britannian Prince as a child, I would think the incident may have left an impression on him.

Thanks for that, Koshimizu.
Uhm, that really interesting and I think that it has a good probability of being true
Joni3Nyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 14:00   Link #130
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Makes sense for the most part and about what you would expect of his past. Still need to clear some things up though, especially on his meeting with the 'prince'... also need to figure out what was with the explosion and stuff though. Maybe all those theories about Geass enhancers inside the Vincent weren't so crazy after all?
Oh, would that be like Euphie's Siegfried in the DS game?

I dunno, I guess just to start throwing things out there, maybe the geassed person's brain fills in the initial gaps (i.e., they picture what they think is going to happen during the first few seconds before they come to a complete stop)
Old 2008-04-26, 14:05   Link #131
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Rollo's background
But because of the environment he's raised in, his desire for family and friends has always been hidden in his heart.

Yum!

For Rollo to have been a Geass user assassin since childhood: check!

Now is the forementionned organization related to Charles? For me it's most likely as there aren't Geass givers everywhere (but who knows).

I hope they will devellop his background, as his unmasked self interest me the most.
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:02   Link #132
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Spoiler for size:
Name: Real name unknown. Often employs the code name "Rolo"
Date of birth: Unknown
Age: Unknown (estimated to be between 14 and 16 as of 2017)
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Brown

The option for him to be Nunnally's twin is still open.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:16   Link #133
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Poor Rolo to be used a an assassin that young. Which victim would have expected that from a kid as young as 6? (Not to mention Setsuna).

Quote:
Rollo's background

Rollo is in need of love especially family love. He needs Lelouch. It is fine that Lelouch is using his desire for family love as his weakness but do show some sympathy when he learnt of his past. If not, I'm going to be angry at Lelouch.

Well, another information to speculate, what is Rollo's real name?

I hope Rollo is not a twin of Nunnally although it is possible.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:18   Link #134
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
just looked through the Rolo cases shown in episode 4 o.o;
Rolo seems to be put in when something fishy would happen that involved politics and the imperial family..
basically he was used as an agent inside Britannia to get rid of politicians and spies to the CF.. some cases were about murdering fellow britannian politicians who were against some of the plans made.. such as the area 8 change to being a correctional area and at all cases the assassination blame was put on someone else.. like the case in which Rollo hit someone against the head and a doctor put in a testemony that the wound was caused by a fall in the bathroom.. btw the name he used to get in to the hotel was this: Rolo Haliburton.. that fake last name just makes me laugh XD

Rolo was pretty much used to cover up large scandals within the Britanian Empire o.o;
dealings between the mafia and executives, thought of spies towards the CF, people who were investigating scandals and people who opposed several political ideas
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:24   Link #135
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

How romantic. A poor child raised as a killer looking for love. aaaaah. He's definitely going to get a happy ending.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:25   Link #136
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

If that is the case. His current mission to capture C.C. is another politic affairs? This mission is going to be a failure since Rollo will switch side Family love > mission

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 07:31   Link #137
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
If that is the case. His current mission to capture C.C. is another politic affairs? This mission is going to be a failure since Rollo will switch side Family love > mission
Well, Rollo certainly seemed to think his main job was Lelouch, not C.C. >_>

Quote:
Spoiler for size:
Name: Real name unknown. Often employs the code name "Rolo"
Date of birth: Unknown
Age: Unknown (estimated to be between 14 and 16 as of 2017)
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Brown

The option for him to be Nunnally's twin is still open.
will the madness over Rollo's age never end?!
Old 2008-04-27, 07:37   Link #138
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
the cases estimated his age in some of them to be around 8 - 10 =X
poor Rolo....
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 08:09   Link #139
ashlay
the red string of fate

more confusion in regard to Rollo's power:

so does this mean he can freeze electronics too?
Old 2008-04-27, 08:14   Link #140
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
How romantic. A poor child raised as a killer looking for love. aaaaah. He's definitely going to get a happy ending.
Mmmh, me think he will have a tragic ending <.<

Feels like a tragic character from the start to me. Even more since that episode...
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote