AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-03-13, 13:11   Link #61
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

I already take both rank+ bonus and 4 Corps bonus. I also save scummed every battle up to that point so it gives me a card. But my damage per faction is still only around 40-50K (this is already making every other battle a breeze so it's not exactly low either). But I need to deal 400K+ damage each turn because Silky has 50% resist and she cancels anything below 200K damage. That means I have to have 8x-10x damage modifier. Lia has that but that costs 5 AP so 2 turns wasted already. I need to somehow deal 8x-10x damage SIX more times in SIX turns which means every single turn. This is impossible unless I increase my base damage for each faction and I don't know how to reach that high by turn 7. This turn 7 is important because of course I can do this later when I'm stronger but then I can't save Hornet so I must defeat Silky in turn 7.
Old 2018-03-13, 22:52   Link #62
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I already take both rank+ bonus and 4 Corps bonus. I also save scummed every battle up to that point so it gives me a card. But my damage per faction is still only around 40-50K (this is already making every other battle a breeze so it's not exactly low either). But I need to deal 400K+ damage each turn because Silky has 50% resist and she cancels anything below 200K damage. That means I have to have 8x-10x damage modifier. Lia has that but that costs 5 AP so 2 turns wasted already. I need to somehow deal 8x-10x damage SIX more times in SIX turns which means every single turn. This is impossible unless I increase my base damage for each faction and I don't know how to reach that high by turn 7. This turn 7 is important because of course I can do this later when I'm stronger but then I can't save Hornet so I must defeat Silky in turn 7.
As i said before, you'd need 2-3 nuker, Lia can at best pull out 2 shot in entire fight, Full Kalar is a good one, Hornet as well, .... or with luck, Arios. Again, you'd need 2-3 nuker in your fight, and then stack the remaining slot with Passive and support unit, Rance's stalker is a good one, Belzeye for the boost,... Etc. Like i said on previous post, don't stack a full team of attacker, get the unit with passive and support skill.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-13, 23:05   Link #63
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Arios, i thought he went home and became a farmer?
Old 2018-03-14, 00:00   Link #64
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Ahah, I forgot about the support squad card that multiplies leader's attack and hp by 8x instead of 5x that the stage coach gives. I need 200 cards for that and I counted my card before the Silky fight is 190. Fucking 10 cards short! I keep picking assist Leazas during the Preparation phase so I need to start over and mix in other quests.

I refrain from using nandemo ari so there's that. But I think this should be doable if I just collect enough cards by turn 7.
Old 2018-03-14, 09:35   Link #65
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Arios, i thought he went home and became a farmer?
He became a freaking
Spoiler for spoiler:
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 16:44   Link #66
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Yeah! Finally done it. Found a neat guide in Japanese and that's where I got the 200 cards idea from. I knew you cannot count on 5-6 AP nukes like people suggested here, there's not enough rounds for that. Bezeleye was a good idea though and used her to boost Gandhi, Aigis, and Sill with Sylpheed while the fire weakness shows up. The rest is done using Kentarou and a bunch of 0 ap combos. Finally I can lay rest the first part and start playing 2nd part.
Old 2018-03-14, 22:28   Link #67
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Yeah! Finally done it. Found a neat guide in Japanese and that's where I got the 200 cards idea from. I knew you cannot count on 5-6 AP nukes like people suggested here, there's not enough rounds for that. Bezeleye was a good idea though and used her to boost Gandhi, Aigis, and Sill with Sylpheed while the fire weakness shows up. The rest is done using Kentarou and a bunch of 0 ap combos. Finally I can lay rest the first part and start playing 2nd part.
again, like i said before, many people have this issues because ignoring passive char.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-15, 20:32   Link #68
mark1246

Letting everyone know that pixiv DHA Menad doujin are starting to be sell as Digital DL now, here his first one

https://dha.booth.pm/items/61866

Buy it and support it so we can get his other Menad work to be DL. thanks