AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-10, 12:03   Link #81
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wonder if we'll get to see how the car helps Ian put on his suit. Might be asking too much from this show's animation (Steel Ruler and Eleanor's chase scene was just so bad). I-guy looks pretty cool in black in any case.

We finally got some hints about X-on's backstory. It seems like he was experimented on as a child. He feels guilty from letting his friends from the facility he was in die, but his cop friend who was one of them doesn't think he should feel responsible for what happened. Another important thing we learned is that he does consider Eleanor a friend. Too bad his communication skills are so poor. Eleanor is about to do something very stupid because she is misunderstanding him.
Old 2017-09-10, 15:22   Link #82
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't think it's poor communication skills. I just think he doesn't engage in things that are pointless. I mean, sure he could say "You're totally wrong about me", and then what? Of course a dickwad would say something like that. It proves nothing. Also, perhaps he simply agrees with Eleanor and sees himself as a dickwad.

Also I noticed that this development made I-Guy into a bit of a hybrid between Iron Man and Batman.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-10, 16:34   Link #83
Wandering Soul

The way Steel Ruler described their plan makes it sound like they plan to turn everyone in the world into a reflected. It also sounds like they might want them to be created from the smoke, rather than the light though.
Old 2017-09-12, 11:25   Link #84
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

To me it sounds more like some kind of instrumentality project.
Old 2017-09-17, 12:48   Link #85
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wonder what the big twist regarding Eleanor will be.
Old 2017-09-23, 15:16   Link #86
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Her connection to Wraith apparently.

I should have figured this out last time, I was wondering what was up with I-Guy's voices. Apparently I-Guy 2.0 is equipped with a low tier AI that has voice lines by his friends.

...Also, RIP Dead Wing. He never stood a chance. XD

Also, I noticed some letters were added to the opening roll. The 9s are probably the Japanese girls. The V is... The lightning guy, I suppose? Volt something?
Old 2017-09-23, 18:55   Link #87
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So I guess it was the guilt Eleanor felt about her brother's death that created Wraith. Maybe she was hit by both the light and the smoke and this was the result. The whole thing is pretty confusing right, I assume it will be explained in more details next ep.
Old 2017-09-24, 04:00   Link #88
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Idk, there seems to be this weird thing about this show that leaves a lot of things for the viewer to infer, rather than outright explaining it to them.

Not sure what the writers were thinking when they wrote this.
Old 2017-09-24, 07:11   Link #89
foxbox360
New Age Badass

This is a bad comic book anime for Stan Lee, I preferred Heroman over this mess.
Old 2017-10-07, 18:07   Link #90
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This ended... except not really. I assume a second season is already in the works. I'm not sure I'll watch it, there were aspects I liked and others I strongly disliked. It'll depend on my mood.

Only major reveal in the final episode was that X-on isn't a Reflected. Feels like something Michael should have known and mentioned.
Old 2017-10-13, 16:32   Link #91
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I.... Can't say I didn't enjoy this show. No, I most definitely enjoyed this show. That being said, I can't help but feel like there was a lot of wasted potential.

X-On not being Reflected makes perfect sense to me though. His powers clearly predate the Reflection which was only 3 years ago.

Tags
super powers