Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-17, 11:39   Link #3041
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Despite being Ichigo's childhood friend, Tatsuki isn't the least bit interested in him. She only has eyes for Orihime. Go back and read some of the earlier manga chapters. You'll see what I mean.
Tatsuki gives Orihime love advices in the early chapters, one being to rape Ichigo to make him hers.
Old 2010-03-17, 15:38   Link #3042
Alchemist007
*Author

Rough but effective.
Old 2010-03-17, 15:43   Link #3043
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
^ But totally imposible to happen in a Shounen Jump. Here is what will happen if she ever tries it. The moment she tries to take out his pants, Ichigo will faint until Menos will jump from 50 sides so he will have an excuse to run away while another girl will appear and will start hitting him and calling him a pervert. After that, the whole incident will be forgotten entirely as if it never happened.
Old 2010-03-17, 15:51   Link #3044
Alchemist007
*Author

Believe me the plan in my mind wouldn't fall under shounen guidelines
Old 2010-03-17, 23:36   Link #3045
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tatsuki gives Orihime love advices in the early chapters, one being to rape Ichigo to make him hers.
ironic that that also seems to be chizuru's plan with orihime (not to mention raizer doggy style ).

pretty sure this one has been illustrated somewhere *cough*
Old 2010-03-18, 05:14   Link #3046
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Of course, because Orihime is her friend and when you love someone you want them to be happy (even if you're not the one they find happiness with). Besides, how else is Tatsuki going to keep her budding lesbianism under wraps?
Old 2010-03-19, 10:30   Link #3047
Nakitaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisutaru View Post
Spoiler for Spoilers for Bleach:
Spoiler for Bleach:
Old 2010-03-19, 10:35   Link #3048
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakitaa View Post
Now stop for a moment, who on earth would be able to separate a body from a foreign object that it has completely fused with? Where would we find a power that could possibly draw out this power that he did posses before?
If I recall, the object Aizen used to take out the Hogyoku from Rukia's body was none other than Urahara himself.
Old 2010-03-19, 11:31   Link #3049
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
If I recall, the object Aizen used to take out the Hogyoku from Rukia's body was none other than Urahara himself.
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2010-03-19, 11:44   Link #3050
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
That fat Vizard with the mustache could sacrifice his other hand to stick it up Aizen's ass and blowing up along with the trinket
Old 2010-03-19, 12:34   Link #3051
Nakitaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
That fat Vizard with the mustache could sacrifice his other hand to stick it up Aizen's ass and blowing up along with the trinket

Hahah ^_^; As plausible as that may seem, I doubt that's the direction they'll go...

<3
Old 2010-03-22, 23:04   Link #3052
TsumeBlue
Silver-Eyed Slayer

Quote:
Of course, because Orihime is her friend and when you love someone you want them to be happy (even if you're not the one they find happiness with). Besides, how else is Tatsuki going to keep her budding lesbianism under wraps?

DAMMIT I KNEW IT! All those longing dreamy looks and Random "I wonder how Orihime is/Where Orihime is/ What Orihime is doing?" 's. Concerned friend my arse. She wants to tap that 'til her heart falls out.
Old 2010-04-01, 14:11   Link #3053
paw24
Banned

inoue is nice but i guess she to nice even if she got in to trouble..
Old 2010-04-01, 15:44   Link #3054
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsumeBlue View Post
DAMMIT I KNEW IT! All those longing dreamy looks and Random "I wonder how Orihime is/Where Orihime is/ What Orihime is doing?" 's. Concerned friend my arse. She wants to tap that 'til her heart falls out.
If I were an anime character, I'd want to tap that too.
Old 2010-04-02, 17:44   Link #3055
kagato3

Quote:
Despite being Ichigo's childhood friend, Tatsuki isn't the least bit interested in him. She only has eyes for Orihime. Go back and read some of the earlier manga chapters. You'll see what I mean.
I wouldn't quite say that. Early chapters seem to hint that she has some pretty deep feelings for Ichigo made very clear in chapter 25.2. It's not too clear if it is just friendship or if she wanted more and knows it won't happen because she's become just "one of the guys" to him a long time ago.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2010-04-02, 20:47   Link #3056
akire_and_atem

Imho: Tatsuki used to feel something for Ichigo, but abandoned those feelings to support Orihime's

She still cares deeply for him though
Old 2010-04-02, 22:49   Link #3057
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I agree with the Tatsuki statement of just becoming 'One of the guys' in a literal and figurative sense. The context of the sentence is interesting because Ichigo probably considers her a 'Guy' and 'One of the guys/friends' on both terms.

She probably withdrew any feeling in exchange for Orihime. Maybe out of pity, maybe out of friendship. Maybe she agrees with me and thinks Orihime won't get a guy without milking the guilt trip factor.

Oh yeah, that so earned me a negative rep. But I find it true regardless. Emphasis on the 'I' as I mean people don't have to feel the same way.

On the matter, maybe Tatsuki simply had a crush and it wavered or simply stopped being a crush and just a friendship.... No way to know without Tite Kubo making another filler arc about more stuff.

Shinigami No Filler arc :3
Old 2010-04-03, 08:26   Link #3058
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Maybe Ichigo isn't such a sex magnet and it's possible Tatsuki genuinely felt only friendship for him?
Old 2010-04-03, 20:56   Link #3059
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Maybe Ichigo isn't such a sex magnet and it's possible Tatsuki genuinely felt only friendship for him?
Wait, are you saying that two characters can talk to each other and it doesn't mean that they are a totally canon pair? What a refreshingly new idea! I only wish more people thought like you, the amount of logic and reason in shipping threads would skyrocket.
Old 2010-04-04, 05:25   Link #3060
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Wait, are you saying that two characters can talk to each other and it doesn't mean that they are a totally canon pair? What a refreshingly new idea! I only wish more people thought like you, the amount of logic and reason in shipping threads would skyrocket.
then it would come crashing down in a fiery blaze by the next page
Closed Thread