AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2018-05-06, 21:45   Link #1961
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Hmm... with the final volume of the light novel is around the corner, Houki and IS girls better settle the score once and for all, confessing their love to Ichika and make it count. Once the final chapter is read, then the series will be all over.
Unless it has an open ending...which I could easily see. It'll either be open or HoukixIchika, given last volume.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 18:07   Link #1962
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
So far, no one made any progress with Ichika due to the harem hijinx, the misunderstandings, mishaps and all of that stuff. According to The Chaos Entity, Honne once dated Ichika on the fourth chapter of vol. 10 and Cecilia once dated Ichika too on vol. 11. But no one see how did they do and how they did it. The reason why I said all of that because of the IS harem fighting over him. Has anyone got closer to Ichika lately at all? If not, then the last volume will be the IS harem's last chance to make out with Ichika before this is all over.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2018-05-13 at 18:50.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 18:36   Link #1963
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
So far, no one made any progress with Ichika due to the harem hijinx, the misunderstandings, mishaps and all of that stuff. According to The Chaos Entity, Honne once dated Ichika on the fourth chapter of vol. 10 and Cecilia once Ichika on vol. 11. But no one see how did they do and how they did it. The reason why I said all of that because of the IS harem fighting over him. Has anyone got closer to Ichika lately at all? If not, then the last volume will the IS harem's last chance to make out with Ichika before this is all over.
Houki acording last novel spoilers
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 19:00   Link #1964
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Houki acording last novel spoilers
Oh yeah? What makes you think Houki will be able to pull it off at the final volume of the light novel? Can she be able to confess her true feelings without any screw ups? Last I checked, Houki treated Ichika like crap in the last volumes. She almost kissed him but they got interrupted by the other IS girls. She tried to confess at Shinonono Festival, but she failed due to the fireworks. And then, she abuses Ichika again on volumes 6 to now. Not to mention things haven't moved forward between the two of them due to these mishaps and stuff.

I wish I can read chapter 4 on vol.9. The rest of vol 10. Volumes 11 and 12. But with the light novel is licensed, it's hard to find these volumes online.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2018-05-13 at 19:12.
Old 2018-05-13, 19:26   Link #1965
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Oh yeah? What makes you think Houki will be able to pull it off at the final volume of the light novel? Can she be able to confess her true feelings without any screw ups? Last I checked, Houki treated Ichika like crap in the last volumes. She almost kissed him but they got interrupted by the other IS girls. She tried to confess at Shinonono Festival, but she failed due to the fireworks. And then, she abuses Ichika again on volumes 6 to now. Not to mention things haven't moved forward between the two of them due to these mishaps and stuff.

I wish I can read chapter 4 on vol.9. The rest of vol 10. Volumes 11 and 12. But with the light novel is licensed, it's hard to find these volumes online.
Did you forget Love Hina? that is normal for the generic tsundere. dunn about spoilers but i think either Houki already won or will be a non ending without any girl being chosen
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 19:45   Link #1966
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Did you forget Love Hina? that is normal for the generic tsundere. dunn about spoilers but i think either Houki already won or will be a non ending without any girl being chosen
Well, I did watch Love Hina once in the anime. But I didn't read the manga of it. But I heard that Naru girl treats poor Keitaro nothing more than a punching bag. It's terrible.
Old 2018-05-13, 22:54   Link #1967
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Well, I did watch Love Hina once in the anime. But I didn't read the manga of it. But I heard that Naru girl treats poor Keitaro nothing more than a punching bag. It's terrible.
Stop reading crappy bashfics. It's just physical comedy, the same as Tom and Jerry or the Road Runner, it doesn't actually mean anything.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-14, 13:43   Link #1968
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Stop reading crappy bashfics. It's just physical comedy, the same as Tom and Jerry or the Road Runner, it doesn't actually mean anything.
And Houki and the other IS girls need to stop treating the man they love in Ichika as garbage and start treating him with kindness, affection, and respect. If what the light novel saying about the new term on IS Academy since this new Iris girl is true, then that new term could be Ichika and his IS harem's third year of IS Academy, which could be their last year. Ichika has been dateless all his life. He never went out on a real date with a girl before due to all of these craziness including the harem hijinx, misunderstandings and their violent jealousy until chapter 4 of volume 10 light novel. I'll be more than happy to see that chapter to see how's Ichika's first date would turn out to be either good or bad. If I have to buy light novel volume 10 from JNovel place, then I may have to wait much longer for the English version to be released because the first two volumes has been released. Volume 10 has been released for like a year ago in Japanese. And I cannot wait anymore to see what happens.

I don't mind Infinite Stratos have a happy harem ending as Ichika ends up with his entire IS harem as long as they treats him with love and respect. In the way, everyone will be happy and each one of them have a male child who have an ability to pilot an IS.

Whatever Izuru writes on the final volume of the light novel, it better be worth it for all of the hardships Ichika endured and went through.
Old 2018-05-14, 20:27   Link #1969
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

http://wikiwiki7.com/ISAB/

Can anyone here reach that site? I'm trying to put together a gallery of the card images from Archetype Breaker, but to do it, I need the images that site. It's still up...it just won't load for me. Can anyone help me access it, or dump all the images for me, or something?
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.

Letting Go
Old 2018-05-15, 22:36   Link #1970
Chaos-Zero

Hey, guys. I know the IS girls looks up to Chifuyu as their greatest love rival for Ichika's affection. And they do fear her as well. But do the IS girls ever considered to marry off Chifuyu?
Old 2018-05-21, 10:18   Link #1971
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
http://wikiwiki7.com/ISAB/

Can anyone here reach that site? I'm trying to put together a gallery of the card images from Archetype Breaker, but to do it, I need the images that site. It's still up...it just won't load for me. Can anyone help me access it, or dump all the images for me, or something?
You need a VPN program to change your IP to Japanese, I think. If that is the case, I recommend VPN Gate.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 10:42   Link #1972
Chaos-Zero

Is there any new girl from Archetype Breaker who is not romantically interested in Ichika at all?
Old 2018-05-21, 10:45   Link #1973
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Is there any new girl from Archetype Breaker who is not romantically interested in Ichika at all?
I stopped playing a while ago, but even that Brazilian girl seemed interested in Ichika.
Old 2018-05-21, 18:08   Link #1974
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
You need a VPN program to change your IP to Japanese, I think. If that is the case, I recommend VPN Gate.
Thanks!

Quote:
No. Infinite Stratos is a (rather shallow) harem franchise - having female characters not be attracted to the lead is counter-productive from a marketing standpoint.

Besides, the whole point of Archetype Breakers is for you to 'collect images of and interact with, your waifu'. They wouldn't want to risk introducing a girl that people would want as their waifu, but who wouldn't be interested in 'them', being as you play as Ichika.

Letting Go
Old 2018-05-23, 15:31   Link #1975
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Thanks!

No. Infinite Stratos is a (rather shallow) harem franchise - having female characters not be attracted to the lead is counter-productive from a marketing standpoint.

Besides, the whole point of Archetype Breakers is for you to 'collect images of and interact with, your waifu'. They wouldn't want to risk introducing a girl that people would want as their waifu, but who wouldn't be interested in 'them', being as you play as Ichika.
I already know Infinite Stratos is a harem series and all that. Including the fact the main seven have romantically interest in him. But I just asking if any one of the new girls in Archetype Breaker that has no romantic interest in Ichika. If I were to play ask him on that game, then I'll be more than happy to help Ichika to overcome his dating problems. Just like Kotori from DAL aka Date-A-Live does with Shido. Now that you put it that, I guess that's pretty much it. The reason why I asked is that I'm planning to use that character (who has no romantic interest in Ichika) to help a fellow harem boy, Issei Hyoudou, to further his signature move in my upcoming Olympic Winter Games story. Well, Team DxD's POV Prologue to the Olympic Winter Games story to be precise. I know Issei gotten stronger. In fact, he continues his training in the the anime's fourth season as the Red Dragon Emperor after season three. The thing is, I've been thinking of using an IS character, who have no romantic interest in Ichika, to test Issei to see if he can use his Dress Break on an IS. Honestly, I like Issei. He really cracks me up especially with his Dress Break moments. Normally, I'm offended by perverts. But after seeing Issei in action, I make an exception in his case because that's what the girls in his DxD harem such as Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Xenovia loves that about him. I didn't forget Koneko, Irina, and Rossweisse. They also love Issei too.
Old 2018-05-24, 06:07   Link #1976
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
I already know Infinite Stratos is a harem series and all that. Including the fact the main seven have romantically interest in him. But I just asking if any one of the new girls in Archetype Breaker that has no romantic interest in Ichika. If I were to play ask him on that game, then I'll be more than happy to help Ichika to overcome his dating problems. Just like Kotori from DAL aka Date-A-Live does with Shido. Now that you put it that, I guess that's pretty much it. The reason why I asked is that I'm planning to use that character (who has no romantic interest in Ichika) to help a fellow harem boy, Issei Hyoudou, to further his signature move in my upcoming Olympic Winter Games story. Well, Team DxD's POV Prologue to the Olympic Winter Games story to be precise. I know Issei gotten stronger. In fact, he continues his training in the the anime's fourth season as the Red Dragon Emperor after season three. The thing is, I've been thinking of using an IS character, who have no romantic interest in Ichika, to test Issei to see if he can use his Dress Break on an IS. Honestly, I like Issei. He really cracks me up especially with his Dress Break moments. Normally, I'm offended by perverts. But after seeing Issei in action, I make an exception in his case because that's what the girls in his DxD harem such as Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Xenovia loves that about him. I didn't forget Koneko, Irina, and Rossweisse. They also love Issei too.
This isn't the fanfic plugging thread, man...most of this post is completely irrelevant.

It doesn't matter what you think, or want. Infinite Stratos - Archetype Breakers included - isn't the type of series to have a female character in the spotlight who isn't in love with Ichika, unless she's a villain.

In the interest of trying to help you regardless... All of the new characters introduced recently - Luan, Loren, Fanile, O'nile, Vishnu, Velvet, Currier, Griffin, and Iris all fall for Ichika over the course of their personal stories (with Loren also falling for Houki, as she's bi). And all of the original girls - Houki, Tatenashi, Kanzashi, Cecilia, Ling, Charl, Laura, and Honne all are as well. Even bit-characters like Ran, Tina and Kaoruko have crushes on him. Utsuho, Honne's sister, has flirted with him too - although she is dating Dan Gotanda, now.

This leaves Forte, Chloe, Daryl, Autumn, Squall, Chifuyu, Maya, Tabane, and Madoka. Chifuyu and Madoka are shown to have an obsession with him that borders on love...so they're out. Maya's shown to be charmed and subtly infatuated with him - especially in ISAB - so she's out too.
Forte+Daryl and Autumn+Squall are in romantic relationships with each other (I'm so happy we finally have a girl who likes girls who isn't evil in Loren), but they're also villains...and Daryl and Forte are shown to have some form of connection with him anyway.
Chloe...seems to share Laura's connection to him.

So Autumn, Squall, or Tabane are your best bets, even though they're ridiculously overpowered.

Letting Go
Old 2018-05-24, 07:58   Link #1977
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
This isn't the fanfic plugging thread, man...most of this post is completely irrelevant.

It doesn't matter what you think, or want. Infinite Stratos - Archetype Breakers included - isn't the type of series to have a female character in the spotlight who isn't in love with Ichika, unless she's a villain.

In the interest of trying to help you regardless... All of the new characters introduced recently - Luan, Loren, Fanile, O'nile, Vishnu, Velvet, Currier, Griffin, and Iris all fall for Ichika over the course of their personal stories (with Loren also falling for Houki, as she's bi). And all of the original girls - Houki, Tatenashi, Kanzashi, Cecilia, Ling, Charl, Laura, and Honne all are as well. Even bit-characters like Ran, Tina and Kaoruko have crushes on him. Utsuho, Honne's sister, has flirted with him too - although she is dating Dan Gotanda, now.

This leaves Forte, Chloe, Daryl, Autumn, Squall, Chifuyu, Maya, Tabane, and Madoka. Chifuyu and Madoka are shown to have an obsession with him that borders on love...so they're out. Maya's shown to be charmed and subtly infatuated with him - especially in ISAB - so she's out too.
Forte+Daryl and Autumn+Squall are in romantic relationships with each other (I'm so happy we finally have a girl who likes girls who isn't evil in Loren), but they're also villains...and Daryl and Forte are shown to have some form of connection with him anyway.
Chloe...seems to share Laura's connection to him.

So Autumn, Squall, or Tabane are your best bets, even though they're ridiculously overpowered.
I see. I apologize if you feel that way. But now I know that almost every girl, even the new ones, in the entire series falls for Ichika. Talk about having a big nest of harem.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2018-05-24 at 08:12.
Old 2020-01-09, 11:10   Link #1978
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

For anyone interested, while Infinite Stratos: Archetype Breaker service was terminated long ago, an offline version of the game is still available for download and play if you have the money to shell out. Here is the link: https://dlsoft.dmm.com/detail/dmmgam...st012dmm12-001
Old 2020-01-15, 09:40   Link #1979
Chaos-Zero

I don't see it.
Old 2021-09-26, 11:11   Link #1980
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Overlap used to have this page dedicated to IS alone. I sometimes used Google Translate to check on that page for news. Sometimes this year though the page was scrubbed (though you could still find it on Wayback Machine). I suppose we won't have to expect Izuru to get off his asses and write anything, even a short story, anytime soon.

On the other hand, this is the video of someone playing an IS pachinko machine that came out in 2015: https://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv33...ter_live_start

Another interesting thing: This spook Twitter account that I can't figure what is it about. Its bio says that it's making fun of Izuru and IS, but reading the tweets, I can't figure out if they are just the bot stringing words together, or does it actually repost Izuru's more idiotic tweets. Could someone who know Japanese please look into this: https://twitter.com/Izuru_Yumiduru

Quote:
I don't see it.
That page has been scrubbed, I think.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi, shounen, stupid protagonist