AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 4 36.36%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 36.36%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 9.09%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 9.09%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-09-06, 14:28   Link #61
stray
aniki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Yes I have and Chisa isn't Junko. She has a right to have both different feelings and reasons for her behavior.
Ok, she's not Junko, but by your logic Yukizome would have been completely at odds with Junko if she had even the slightest idea of what happened in DR0. Or does Junko get a pass for some reason?

She could be as fucked up as Munakata and Juzo on the black/twisted hope side; we really don't get to know her at all in Future... but to suggest she's part of Junko's despair when they disagree on such a fundamental level (that you're saying she would kill for) seems kind of asinine.

Last edited by stray; 2016-09-06 at 14:54.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 14:46   Link #62
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I think I'm beggining to undestand why the survivor counter and the current number don't match.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 17:32   Link #63
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Ok, she's not Junko, but by your logic Yukizome would have been completely at odds with Junko if she had even the slightest idea of what happened in DR0. Or does Junko get a pass for some reason?

She could be as fucked up as Munakata and Juzo on the black/twisted hope side; we really don't get to know her at all in Future... but to suggest she's part of Junko's despair when they disagree on such a fundamental level (that you're saying she would kill for) seems kind of asinine.
Mr Luck also isn't really on junko's side (as Monaca remarked in the game) yet clearly one of the despairs. Don't forget they all got Mindwashed you can't predict the outcome here - see that thing.
We also know CHisa does have some kind of psychosis at the time she is narrating (See her outburst when talking about her time in the reserve course). And that doesn't even consider her already quirky character that threatens her students to cut off fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
I think I'm beggining to undestand why the survivor counter and the current number don't match.
There are really just three options:

-Hagakure is counted, which would make it the right number
- Togami got added to the count after someone died
- Hagakure has never been counted and someone dead is still alive

My money goes to the last one - has been obvious from the start that they are going to pull this when Chisa died in EP 1.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 17:49   Link #64
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
-Hagakure is counted, which would make it the right number
On that note, if you watch the opening you'll notice what Hagakure is wearing in his wrist isn't one of those bracelets. Kodaka doing it again

Quote:
- Togami got added to the count after someone died
They are not in the original building anymore, so that's a no-no.

Quote:
- Hagakure has never been counted and someone dead is still alive

My money goes to the last one - has been obvious from the start that they are going to pull this when Chisa died in EP 1.
Undoubtely. But you know what is the most intriguing thing? I think, that all this time the killer has been among them. And I don't mean the possible fake corpse.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 18:07   Link #65
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Undoubtely. But you know what is the most intriguing thing? I think, that all this time the killer has been among them. And I don't mean the possible fake corpse.
tbh I personally think either Chisa or the Farmer have never been dead (my money goes to chisa here) and are just waking up everytime instead of going to sleep when the time limit passes.

- Other than that there is also my Zombie joke

To vague to guess what you mean - I assume you are theorizing that one of the characters may have a split personality though.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 18:18   Link #66
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
To vague to guess what you mean - I assume you are theorizing that one of the characters may have a split personality though.
Nothing related to split personalities or zombies, is something actually more feasible and consistent with what I've been observing.

The reason I think the counter is off is because Chisa is not dead, that much I can tell. But if she's not dead, where she has been all this time?

And this is where the crazy part comes, except is not really that crazy, because I'm not the only one who thought of this possibility.

And to sum it up, I have the hunch Chisa at a certain point switched places with one of the survivors she's using to trick everybody.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 18:49   Link #67
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Nothing related to split personalities or zombies, is something actually more feasible and consistent with what I've been observing.

The reason I think the counter is off is because Chisa is not dead, that much I can tell. But if she's not dead, where she has been all this time?

And this is where the crazy part comes, except is not really that crazy, because I'm not the only one who thought of this possibility.

And to sum it up, I have the hunch Chisa at a certain point switched places with one of the survivors she's using to trick everybody.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Chisa is imho a lot closer to Junko than to Aoi.

As for Hagakurew - Oh yeah he indeed has a different bracelet oh and sice we are already talking about the intro :


This is Chisa's picture. Note that there are two hands in a position they couldn't realistically be considering her pose in that intro scene. - one arm would have to be way more winkled.
And please note she actually stands sideways, so one of the hands isn't where it should be - the reason it looks like those hands are behind her back is my bad cropping.
The hair there also looks way more like Junkos than her own btw.

As for Aois background - thats not the murder weapon just the knife she Monaca fake killed her with for the lolz. The murder weapon is the one where Junko (or whoever its supposed to be - looks like Junko though)can be seen in.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 19:17   Link #68
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Junko is dead. She has been since DanganRonpa, and got completely destroyed in SDR2. Nothing remains of Junko except her legacy.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 19:20   Link #69
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Junko is dead. She has been since DanganRonpa, and got completely destroyed in SDR2. Nothing remains of Junko except her legacy.
And yet we have never seen her corpse while on the other hand there are body parts of her out there that should imho not exist.
Not to talk about AI Junko's plans to upload herself into peoples brains.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 19:28   Link #70
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Monaca Towa had been constantly regarded as Junko's succesor, but the reality is that the true inheritor of the title of 'Ultimate Despair' was Chisa Yukizome. As the former homeroom teacher of the class that fell into despair, no one is more deserving of it than her.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 19:30   Link #71
stray
aniki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Mr Luck also isn't really on junko's side (as Monaca remarked in the game) yet clearly one of the despairs. Don't forget they all got Mindwashed you can't predict the outcome here - see that thing.
We also know CHisa does have some kind of psychosis at the time she is narrating (See her outburst when talking about her time in the reserve course). And that doesn't even consider her already quirky character that threatens her students to cut off fingers.
Didn't everyone have a teacher like that somewhere along the line?

Anyway, Nagito believes in Junko's despair 100%, he just sees it as a (necessary) stepping stone to hope. Its not really comparable. Again, why would Chisa mutilate Ruruka to the extent and for the reasons you're stating if she gave Junko a pass for doing basically the exact same thing?

...actually now that I think about it there might actually be a connection between Ruruka's death and sandbox-senpai that comes up in Despair if couples week continues.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 19:49   Link #72
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Monaca Towa had been constantly regarded as Junko's succesor, but the reality is that the true inheritor of the title of 'Ultimate Despair' was Chisa Yukizome. As the former homeroom teacher of the class that fell into despair, no one is more deserving of it than her.

Chisa is certainly involvedin this in one way or another. Imho she is either mastermind or killer, or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Didn't everyone have a teacher like that somewhere along the line?

Anyway, Nagito believes in Junko's despair 100%, he just sees it as a (necessary) stepping stone to hope. Its not really comparable. Again, why would Chisa mutilate Ruruka to the extent and for the reasons you're stating if she gave Junko a pass for doing basically the exact same thing?

...actually now that I think about it there might actually be a connection between Ruruka's death and sandbox-senpai that comes up in Despair if couples week continues.
Uhm Sandbox sempai?
Other than that the part that makes me highly doubt its JKuzou is that her pants are open all of a sudden.(or thats a realy badly animated cut).
However Juzou isn't really the type to stuff her with sweets.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 20:40   Link #73
Kitsu Breaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Forget Hope, believe in DETERMINATION!
__________________

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 01:09   Link #74
stray
aniki
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Uhm Sandbox sempai?
Other than that the part that makes me highly doubt its JKuzou is that her pants are open all of a sudden.(or thats a realy badly animated cut).
However Juzou isn't really the type to stuff her with sweets.
Too lazy for spoiler boxes and Juzo just kinda makes more sense big picture.

Sort of a tangent but if Cure W ends up being effective for Kirigiri I'm almost positive we're going to find out that...

Spoiler for I fought the law...:

Last edited by stray; 2016-09-07 at 01:27.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 03:21   Link #75
Gilly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Having seen Chisa's NG code and considering Kyoko's remark that this situation greatly favors Munakata, I think I can say what the mastermind's goal is: to drive Munakata into despair. But this also implies that the mastermind and the attacker are two different people, and they act semi-independently. Otherwise, why kill Chisa first if she's supposed to protect Munakata with her life? Heck, this might even suggest that the attacker wants to foil the mastermind's plan... But then why don't they just kill Munakata? Perhaps it's their NG code. (Looking at you, Ryota my boy.)
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 03:51   Link #76
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Crack:
Chisa is mastermind and Ryota is killer, but killer hijacked mastermind's plan and is now acting independently. That's why the supposed broadcast is not going. Maybe he was also the one who administered that cure on Kirigiri because he's starting to take interest in her like how Monaca was interested in Naegi.


But then, Robogirl/Monaca must realize that they were moved since she was conscious the whole time, maybe even helped in moving them. Why did Monaca say she didn't know who the mastermind is? Either the mastermind isn't among them, or he/she was also asleep when they're moved?
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 04:49   Link #77
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Having seen Chisa's NG code and considering Kyoko's remark that this situation greatly favors Munakata, I think I can say what the mastermind's goal is: to drive Munakata into despair. But this also implies that the mastermind and the attacker are two different people, and they act semi-independently. Otherwise, why kill Chisa first if she's supposed to protect Munakata with her life? Heck, this might even suggest that the attacker wants to foil the mastermind's plan... But then why don't they just kill Munakata? Perhaps it's their NG code. (Looking at you, Ryota my boy.)
the whole problem is that there is a pretty good chance Chisa's corpse is fake or at least was until a certain point of the story.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 05:50   Link #78
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
The culprit is both the killer and the mastermind.

Ryota isn't the killer, but judging by the words he muttered in this episode, there's a chance he may be the unwitting pawn of the killer.

He said: "I can't keep up", which appears to be some sort of guilty feel.

And he's flimsy as fuck, he and Naegi together couldn't even move the barricade one inch.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 05:50   Link #79
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
All the hints are pointing to one and only one person as the culprit behind this: Yukizome Chisa.

- Former teacher of the class that fell into despair and are as of now confronting an entire fleet in Jabberwock island.

- Her NG triggers if the man she loves dies. And they kill her at the beggining? HA!

- Kirigiri noted the game is rigged in Munakata's favor, and no wonder.

- Tengan told Munakata the killer's identity and he snaped. Then Juzo also realized something and Munakata shut him before he could say a word.

- In the Despair arc Chisa made it clear she is prepared to defy Munakata to protect her students.

- Her imaginary death in the opening has her cuting her wrist.

This shot: https://m.imgur.com/a/GpIXW#BVgJmKi
Even if it turns out to be true, that doesn't stop it from being wild speculation based on no evidence whatsoever. All you say is "hey, it's most certainly possible and there is no evidence that it's not true, therefore it must be true".

Even if it turns out to be true, it would be shitty writing. Normally there would be hints of these things by this point.

Of course, it wouldn't be as shitty as Kirigiri being alive. That alone would probably make it the worst anime of the year. What kinda bullshit writer makes a show about people killing eachother and then have nobody actually die?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 05:53   Link #80
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Even if it turns out to be true, that doesn't stop it from being wild speculation based on no evidence whatsoever. All you say is "hey, it's most certainly possible and there is no evidence that it's not true, therefore it must be true".
There's evidence. Actually, there's too much evidence at this point.

Kirigiri is alive for a different reason, that also makes a lot of sense.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.