Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-05, 13:47   Link #1961
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Kyuubi didn't exactly get beaten by Yondaime. He was just sealed by him.

Oh and there is the fact that Naruto could enter his mind and take the seal off. Because he almost did it once just to beat Sasuke.
Yondaime did defeat the Kyuubi which everway you look at it. Yes that true about Naruto but this has nothing to do with Akatsuki sealing the Beasts inside themselves since if they did so they wouldnt release it.
Old 2007-05-05, 13:54   Link #1962
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Yondaime did defeat the Kyuubi which everway you look at it. Yes that true about Naruto but this has nothing to do with Akatsuki sealing the Beasts inside themselves since if they did so they wouldnt release it.
All Yondaime did was seal Kyuubi he didn't fight Kyuubi fist to claw or chakra to chakra. And if so I may have forgotten. I say you must fight to declare a winner.

Yes, but that would stop Naruto from dying and the Akatsuki would have to fight the full force of the Kyuubi.

But I believe what they are doing with the containers are using them as chakra sources.
Old 2007-05-05, 16:21   Link #1963
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
All Yondaime did was seal Kyuubi he didn't fight Kyuubi fist to claw or chakra to chakra. And if so I may have forgotten. I say you must fight to declare a winner.

Yes, but that would stop Naruto from dying and the Akatsuki would have to fight the full force of the Kyuubi.

But I believe what they are doing with the containers are using them as chakra sources.
Kishi says different though, i didnt say it was fist to claw or whatever but death god is a last resort attack so i dont see yondaime coming and immediately using it first. The Kyuubi could be taken down by akatsuki after hassle but it can be done.

This just made me think of something, the Kyuubi does know Madara and from what the Kyuubi was saying about Sasukes eyes this points to Madara's Sharingan being activated at the time. So Madara probably fought the Kyuubi. From what we know the Kyuubi attacked Konoha only once and Yondaime fought it so if you think about Madara fighting it then it would most likely be before it attacked Konoha since it's been sealed in Naruto since.

It is more likely that Madara was searching for the Kyuubi than the Kyuubi just appearing in an area he was already in (IF Madara fought the Kyuubi). We all know what organisation searches and tries to capture the beasts so if Madara was looking for the Kyuubi (being the likelier option) then why was he doing so and for what purpose.

Although this is vague it does make sense since the Kyuubi has seen Madara with Sharingan and from the way the Kyuubi talks points to Madara fighting with him. So this can relate Madara to Akatsuki.
Old 2007-05-05, 19:35   Link #1964
Kyu410

I was just saying that sealing doesn't really count as winning a fight.

Also I have a question. Does this mean you agree that Madara Uchiha theory that I made on post 1945?

Because it makes a lot of since he is after Kyuubi. And if he has the power to beat Kyuubi there must be an Uchiha clan secret to defeating it.
Old 2007-05-06, 03:43   Link #1965
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
I think sealing is not only defeating the kyuubi but controlling him too and btw renember the sandaime vs oro fight sandaime had to put his ultimate strengt to only pull out his arms yeah i know he's old and was stabbed but i cant image orochimaru is the same as the kyuubi so i think yondaime had to work hard for

im still thinking why the kyuubi suddenly appeared maybe akatsuki send him who knows then the thing reloaded mentioned was right akatsuki can control the bijuu's withouth an container i think akatsuki send him i mean why would the kyuubi suddenly attack \ no clue thats when yondaime sealed him in naruto and that wasnt the plan the AL was thinking of so he want the Kyuubi back with al the other bijuu's
Old 2007-05-06, 03:48   Link #1966
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
I think sealing is not only defeating the kyuubi but controlling him too and btw renember the sandaime vs oro fight sandaime had to put his ultimate strengt to only pull out his arms yeah i know he's old and was stabbed but i cant image orochimaru is the same as the kyuubi so i think yondaime had to work hard for

im still thinking why the kyuubi suddenly appeared maybe akatsuki send him who knows then the thing reloaded mentioned was right akatsuki can control the bijuu's withouth an container i think akatsuki send him i mean why would the kyuubi suddenly attack \ no clue thats when yondaime sealed him in naruto and that wasnt the plan the AL was thinking of so he want the Kyuubi back with al the other bijuu's
What if Kyuubi was just attacking to kill Naruto? If so Naruto could have some type of Kekkai Genkai.

I don't think AL can control bijuu, otherwise they would've just let the Akatsuki capture them.
Old 2007-05-06, 04:54   Link #1967
shadowyondaime

Quote:
What if Kyuubi was just attacking to kill Naruto? If so Naruto could have some type of Kekkai Genkai.

I don't think AL can control bijuu, otherwise they would've just let the Akatsuki capture them.
before i can answer you can you clear up some things

Q1.why would kyuubi attack to kill naruto.

Q2. why would naruto have a kekkai only because kyuubi attacked him?
unless if some1 of the uzumaki clan did something bad to the kyuubi and he wanted revenge. but i doubt that

Q3. who is they

but if naruto does have kekkai genkai that would be awesome and he would kinda be compared as sasuke then if he has a kekkai im going to be naruto fan otherwise im sticking to sasuke.
Old 2007-05-06, 05:57   Link #1968
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:

Firstly thats an unlikely "What if" and if he had a kekkai genkai why havent we seen it yet. The AL most likely can control bijuu, he has stated he wants to capture them all and start wars with them. There would be no point in capturing and surpressing the bijuu's if he cant even control them to attack other countries.
The AL does have a jutsu to take bijuu's out of containers so he probably has a jutsu to control them, Orochimaru was in Akatsuki...now if oro could control the dead (1st and 2nd hokages) it isnt going to be surprising if the AL could control bijuu. Like I said whats the point of capturing them if akatsuki cant control them.
Old 2007-05-06, 06:11   Link #1969
shadowyondaime

where do the bijuu stay anyway in that statue ? maybe that statue is his rings kinda bitbeast :P am i right ?
Old 2007-05-06, 06:19   Link #1970
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
where do the bijuu stay anyway in that statue ? maybe that statue is his rings kinda bitbeast :P am i right ?
Yeah theyre sealed in the statue, lol not sure about rings beasts that sounds more like a boss out of sonic the hedgehog
Old 2007-05-06, 06:30   Link #1971
shadowyondaime

Quote:
Yeah theyre sealed in the statue, lol not sure about rings beasts that sounds more like a boss out of sonic the hedgehog

just think about it i think al the rings are connected to that statue the less rings the slower the extracting goes btw how many eyes does the statue has if it counts to 10 it fits the number of rings.
Old 2007-05-06, 06:35   Link #1972
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
just think about it i think al the rings are connected to that statue the less rings the slower the extracting goes btw how many eyes does the statue has if it counts to 10 it fits the number of rings.
The less rings there are the slower the extraction is thats true, it's stated in shippuden episode 10. Well the statue does have 2 normal hands so 10 people fit on it, I think the statue has four eyes on either side and a larger eye in the centre.
Old 2007-05-06, 06:35   Link #1973
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

Quote:
Indeed. The symbol on the rings represent "hand seals" persay to extract the bijuu. The ring is connected to that "ritual", But from what it seems, since not all the rings have to be there for extraction to work, it's a matter of the power in the ring or the bearer of the ring.
Old 2007-05-06, 06:40   Link #1974
shadowyondaime

well there one thing thats clear to me the rings plus the statue are self made by the AL i mean sure they wont sell those rings in a blackmarket

1. or the AL made them

2. or theyre his Family secret special family jutsu kinda like a clan.
Old 2007-05-06, 06:43   Link #1975
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
well there one thing thats clear to me the rings plus the statue are self made by the AL i mean sure they wont sell those rings in a blackmarket

1. or the AL made them

2. or thats his Family secret special family jutsu kinda like a clan.
Number two seems more likely, I would go for clan related from ancient times of capturing bijuu or something, the bijuu are mythical demons so you could say theyve been there for centuries or millenia so I would say in ancient times there was a special clan who dealt with them and this method has been passed down to AL.
Old 2007-05-06, 06:52   Link #1976
shadowyondaime

suits me fine i think thats the truth

Q. does anyone knows what akatsuki means ?

Last edited by shadowyondaime; 2007-05-06 at 07:31.
Old 2007-05-06, 07:54   Link #1977
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
suits me fine i think thats the truth

Q. does anyone knows what akatsuki means ?
Dawn / Daybreak
Old 2007-05-06, 13:21   Link #1978
shadowyondaime

thanks maybe i can make up some new theorys now.
Old 2007-05-06, 15:29   Link #1979
Helsling

Quote:
Firstly thats an unlikely "What if" and if he had a kekkai genkai why havent we seen it yet. The AL most likely can control bijuu, he has stated he wants to capture them all and start wars with them. There would be no point in capturing and surpressing the bijuu's if he cant even control them to attack other countries.
The AL does have a jutsu to take bijuu's out of containers so he probably has a jutsu to control them, Orochimaru was in Akatsuki...now if oro could control the dead (1st and 2nd hokages) it isnt going to be surprising if the AL could control bijuu. Like I said whats the point of capturing them if akatsuki cant control them.
AL Does not want to start wars he wants other countries to attack other 1s and so the countries will hire Akatsuki and then they destroy the country.. and yes it would be a waste if akatsuki cant control them but i think naruto is stronger than AL Hehehe.. also i think when naruto fights the AL hes going to have all 9 tails on him not just 4 to kill him
Old 2007-05-06, 16:29   Link #1980
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helsling View Post
AL Does not want to start wars he wants other countries to attack other 1s and so the countries will hire Akatsuki and then they destroy the country.. and yes it would be a waste if akatsuki cant control them but i think naruto is stronger than AL Hehehe.. also i think when naruto fights the AL hes going to have all 9 tails on him not just 4 to kill him
I dont think the AL is just going to wait for some crisis to pop up for a country to start attacking another so he can offer his services, Akatsuki will probably start a war just like Orochimaru did and then seem like the good guys by offering beasts to aid a country. Naruto cant fully handle four tails so what makes you think he can handle nine, some people think that there is no nine tailed mode since the Kyuubi will be released after eight tails.
Closed Thread