Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-09-25, 14:54   Link #521
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I suppose jumping into the middle of a show wouldn't quite work out . Although maybe there are series where that kind of thing still works regardless. While I didn't jump into the show part-way through, I didn't initially give this series much of a chance. Just kind of saw the summary for the first season when it came out and just shrugged. Maybe was too busy and already had enough new shows to watch, but took until season 2 coming out before I gave it a shot.

Fully agree on it being one of the better Kirara anime adaptations. Just works for me. Maybe it just is the sense of progression. Time really passes in this one and you get to see these bonds growing. Makes me look forward to season 3 getting here.
GochiUsa is definitely one of those series where you can drop in anywhere and have a good time. There are however, callbacks to the earlier episodes, so it's a little more fun to have watched season one first and then continue. We're only a stone's throw from season three now, so the hype is real

Tags
4koma_adaptation, manga time kirara, ps vita