AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-09-21, 10:57   Link #221
gunner56

@karice67

This too: Game Theory
Old 2014-09-21, 10:57   Link #222
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post

is Asseylum's chest accurately drawn?
fan art = no

for example this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
they are not 100% right but still great picture
Old 2014-09-21, 11:02   Link #223
Arya

Quote:
As you said it so well, that is the only reason I'm ambivalent about Asseylum and Inaho coming back from the dead - because it was a 'good' death for them...

I didn't feel the 'pairing' thing between them during the prior episodes, but during their last moments, I definitely did.
I know. That's also my only reason about it. They did have a good ending. So it should imply that they do are dead.
The only thing that didn't work is that, despite Slaine executing him also fitted the picture perfectly, but if for a moment we look at Slaine, he basically killed cold-blooded a half dead man who was reaching her dead comrade/lover, basically preventing him to reach her. From this perspective it doesn't matter that Slaine fulfilled Inaho's wish, his action was very despicable, so someone is needed the next season to make him "pay" for that. So who could do it better than Inaho himself?

On a shipper side note, about them as a pair, I have to say that my senses fully activated since they showed us that absurd flashback with the princess saving Slaine. And from that moment, considering all, everything went more or less as I wished/expected.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2014-09-21, 11:26   Link #224
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
probably bold part, he already he will die soon, so instead of dying in hospital alone ( or in middle of many random soldiers)

he decided to die like this
That doesn't really happened, though. Because Slaine took her body and shot him dead before he reached out for her. It's a nice fantasy Inaho can cling to, I guess.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-21, 11:36   Link #225
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
That doesn't really happened, though. Because Slaine took her body and shot him dead before he reached out for her. It's a nice fantasy Inaho can cling to, I guess.
1-that did happened since he already reach her, why do you think slaine said don't touch her?

not to mention it look like Slaine walk away from them after he shot Inaho
after all, Inaho was already near Asseylum but for some reason Slaine look to the side than start walking away...

but it will be interesting if it was him who take Asseylum and then for her to tell him to his face "you killed the one I love!"
Old 2014-09-21, 11:37   Link #226
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
And that's the only thing Slaine get: the body. Her heart already belonged to Inaho, and their souls are already on their way to the afterlife together.
Old 2014-09-21, 11:49   Link #227
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
And that's the only thing Slaine get: the body. Her heart already belonged to Inaho, and their souls are already on their way to the afterlife together.
THIS.SO.MUCH.
Old 2014-09-21, 11:52   Link #228
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
THIS.SO.MUCH.
if that to much how about he only get DEAD body?
Old 2014-09-21, 11:54   Link #229
Thess

Quote:
1-that did happened since he already reach her, why do you think slaine said don't touch her?

not to mention it look like Slaine walk away from them after he shot Inaho
after all, Inaho was already near Asseylum but for some reason Slaine look to the side than start walking away...
Not sided by side. More like this for a short while:

Her body was gone, he probably moved her using Tharsis.

Quote:
but it will be interesting if it was him who take Asseylum and then for her to tell him to his face "you killed the one I love!"
Huh? Earth is still "alive". Her heart was with the planet, Inaho was just a friend. Please don't take his one-sided feelings as anything more than that. He's the one hallucinating their scenes together and not Asseylum.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2014-09-21, 11:56   Link #230
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
if that to much how about he only get DEAD body?
Well Slaine might be happy with that. IYKWIM
Old 2014-09-21, 12:25   Link #231
7kneeman

If this was the series end I would be more likely to believe this guys dead. However I have this odd suspision the creators will edit the entirety of Slaine's story and just replace Slaine with this guy. Naturally that idea presupposes that that one character that is probably dead is alive. That was, well mostly, a joke.

No, while I have no reason to assume the second half will have this guy, it wouldn't be surprising. To put it another way, if this guy actually died 100% it would be a harsher edge for the cliffhanger if it was stated absolutely. Though the cruelty at a glimmer of hope being thoroughly crushed would be higher the way it was made.

Also, I rather like this character, so even if the second half is terrible, I will enjoy it if he survives.
Old 2014-09-21, 13:36   Link #232
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
It's not that so much as the fact that he was the only character allowed to be competent. If other characters were allowed to be competent then I don't think that people would complain about him half as much.
I can understand that. Well we still have ss2 so lets hope the cast (whoever's in it) will start being more proactive.

Quote:

is Asseylum's chest accurately drawn?
I lolled at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya View Post
I know. That's also my only reason about it. They did have a good ending. So it should imply that they do are dead.
The only thing that didn't work is that, despite Slaine executing him also fitted the picture perfectly, but if for a moment we look at Slaine, he basically killed cold-blooded a half dead man who was reaching her dead comrade/lover, basically preventing him to reach her. From this perspective it doesn't matter that Slaine fulfilled Inaho's wish, his action was very despicable, so someone is needed the next season to make him "pay" for that. So who could do it better than Inaho himself?

On a shipper side note, about them as a pair, I have to say that my senses fully activated since they showed us that absurd flashback with the princess saving Slaine. And from that moment, considering all, everything went more or less as I wished/expected.
That shipping moment really redeemed it but yeah, Slaine was really coldblooded for something that's basically his fault.
Old 2014-09-21, 14:07   Link #233
Gundamx

Quote:
Not sided by side. More like this for a short while:

Her body was gone, he probably moved her using Tharsis.
errr. isn't that what side by side mean?

and it's it cruel to fly with dead body with fast mech in air?
(at least carry her inside the cockpit...)

Quote:
Huh? Earth is still "alive". Her heart was with the planet, Inaho was just a friend. Please don't take his one-sided feelings as anything more than that. He's the one hallucinating their scenes together and not Asseylum.
I have no idea what you mean in first part, anyway she clearly ignore everything in the room including slaine and run to Inaho side.

and I mention it as Gundam novel reference because at that point I believe she still at "like" point not "love"
Spoiler for gundam 0097 novel:

Last edited by Gundamx; 2014-09-21 at 14:19.
Old 2014-09-21, 14:10   Link #234
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
That shipping moment really redeemed it but yeah, Slaine was really coldblooded for something that's basically his fault.
How is it Slaine's fault that Inaho pulled out his gun and aimed it at him, pretty much forcing him to shoot?
Old 2014-09-21, 14:13   Link #235
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
How is it Slaine's fault that Inaho pulled out his gun and aimed it at him, pretty much forcing him to shoot?
he mean when slain stop crying and become cold person
it was not because Inaho pulled out his gun after Slain aim at him
but because Asseylum died because of his mistake
Old 2014-09-21, 14:29   Link #236
wisteria233

Quote:
he mean when slain stop crying and become cold person
it was not because Inaho pulled out his gun after Slain aim at him
but because Asseylum died because of his mistake
Again when someone has a gun aimed at you, you typically shouldn't take out your own gun and aim it at them, and expect to not be shot.
Old 2014-09-21, 14:40   Link #237
Gundamx

Quote:
Again when someone has a gun aimed at you, you typically shouldn't take out your own gun and aim it at them, and expect to not be shot.
again he mean when Slain become coldblooded and stop crying before he even talk to Inaho to take his anger at him for his own fault.

after shooting at suzz"somthing" while crying he saw half dead Inaho crawling in ground to reach dead Asseylum.

at that point he become emotionless/coldblooded and aim his gun at Inaho
Ironically Inaho gain his emotion and give him sarcasm smile

EDIT:
some picture

Slaine Crying while shooting at suzz"what he hell is his name?":
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

half dead Inaho crawling in ground
Images

Slaine heard him
Images

Inaho actually show his emotion/feeling on his face
Images

Slaine without emotion aim his weapon at Inaho
Images

Inaho sarcasm smile
Images

after killing Inaho, Slaine move away from them without a word

Last edited by Gundamx; 2014-09-21 at 14:57.
Old 2014-09-21, 14:56   Link #238
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I don't blame Slaine for the killing, Inaho wanted it. What many Inaho's fans blames however is that Slaine won't let Inaho reach Asseylum in his dying moment and instead pointed a gun in his back.
Old 2014-09-21, 15:26   Link #239
wisteria233

Quote:
again he mean when Slain become coldblooded and stop crying before he even talk to Inaho to take his anger at him for his own fault.

after shooting at suzz"somthing" while crying he saw half dead Inaho crawling in ground to reach dead Asseylum.

at that point he become emotionless/coldblooded and aim his gun at Inaho
Ironically Inaho gain his emotion and give him sarcasm smile

EDIT:
some picture

Slaine Crying while shooting at suzz"what he hell is his name?":
Images

half dead Inaho crawling in ground
Images

Slaine heard him
Images

Inaho actually show his emotion/feeling on his face
Images

Slaine without emotion aim his weapon at Inaho
Images

Inaho sarcasm smile
Images

after killing Inaho, Slaine move away from them without a word
All this is proving is that you like Inaho nothing else. Your ignoring the context.
Old 2014-09-21, 15:30   Link #240
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
You missed my point on him being responsible for Seylum's death. Inaho never forced him to do anything, Slaine pulled his gun and aimed at Inaho first.

Quote:
God forbid you actually try to defend yourself. Inaho expected to be shot, that doesn't mean he is wrong to pull his gun.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters