AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-09, 19:36   Link #1821
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRD143 View Post
so going by what Miyuki said in Volume 8 when she said every time she thought about dismissing Tatsuya as her Guardian her mind would go blank it is probable that she was programmed to see only Tatsuya as a potential mate.
Well, Maya's words in that volume implied they didn't mess with her head. Maybe it's just her genes talking.

My personal theory is that something similar to Tatsuya happened. Maya claims that he is her son because her strong wishes influenced his natural magic. Maybe the same thing happened to Miyuki when they desired something to restrain Tatsuya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashmore View Post
Spoiler for R.I.P,I was suprised you guys lasted as long you did:
Totally.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 19:42   Link #1822
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by maypayne View Post
I would really like to read Maya and Tatsuya conversation. Because this guy is always bad a relaying information as he always try to make many assumptions.

And to be honest, this put him in very difficult situation. The girl was created for him to restrain him and at the same time they also intended to have her as his partner because that was the only way to bring him back into the family. So there is no way it can just abandon her.

And to be honest, I think is being dishonest in the love part, like saying He didn't know that she loved him in that way. Who is he kidding? He is the one who has been encouraging that.
Tatsuya is emotionally defective, it's harder for him to actually perceive those kind of feelings. Even more if it's actually aimed at him.

Remember, Tatsuya's own love for Miyuki is excessive and, in the view of others, goes way past simple sibling love. In the end, as his own love is that excessive, it comes as normal to him when Miyuki displays her own love towards Tatsuya.

Quote:
Spoiler for R.I.P,I was suprised you guys lasted as long you did:
Hahahaha, that cracked me! But fear not! The Harem Ship still has yet to sink, brothers! Let's not lose hope!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 19:50   Link #1823
Iramohs

Quote:
but that he sees her as a sister and that it might not change. That alone keeps things a bit vague on where his feelings would go. Miya did leave him with only love for his sister which would make seeing her as a woman all the more difficult. For this engagement to really work. He would need to get back his emotions but like someone said, that would leave him conscious of other women and he has lots of high quality non-related girls around him as well.

I am curious about what Miyuki said about dying early which is common in gene manipulation. Tatsuya thinks it is possible that she could live longer but he is an engineer, not a geneticist. It might hold possibilities for the future.
You underestimate the power of magic in Mahouka. Tatsuya can flash cast a erection inducing spell repeatedly and go for hours at a time. Speed type magic to increase the blood flow and then use regrowth to reset to before they started.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:08   Link #1824
LKK

Sorry guys, but the bedroom scene translation is too long. I had to remove it. Please do not ask for its repost or to have it PMed to you.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:15   Link #1825
Aciald

So my take from that scene is all the shippers are getting trolled hard by the author.
Aciald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:21   Link #1826
Echizen777

It's good to see Miyuki finally shows her true colors but I really don't see anything different from Tatsuya there, and I am now wary every time I read that Miyuki is crying. All he did was comfort her because he felt her sadness, gave her hope and spoiled her. He must truly desire to love her as a woman but everything points out that it's impossible, Miyuki herself being happy because he said he can't as of now just seems weird. As if she thought it really was possible despite his emotional condition, very different from Honoka.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:30   Link #1827
erbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
It's good to see Miyuki finally shows her true colors but I really don't see anything different from Tatsuya there, and I am now wary every time I read that Miyuki is crying. All he did was comfort her because he felt her sadness, gave her hope and spoiled her. He must truly desire to love her as a woman but everything points out that it's impossible, Miyuki herself being happy because he said he can't as of now just seems weird. As if she thought it really was possible despite his emotional condition, very different from Honoka.
I don't really understand what you mean by this post? He has no other attached feelings for any other girl. He is attached to Miyuki in a sever way. It can be argued that all of his emotions are due to Miyuki.

Changing from familial love to romantic is very hard. However, there is a possibility because you are very attached to that person. Tatsuya does not want to hurt Miyuki in any manner, and now he knows her true thoughts on him. I believe he will be able to change to his feelings from familial love to romantic love, but he simply does not have the ability to have lust. He does not know the difference between familial and romantic. If he was given lust he could transition faster.

IF he received lust I don't believe he would be after other girls either. He still loves Miyuki only, and just because you have sexual desire, that does not transition to banging every single girl you see. Especially when you are as attached as Tatsuya is to Miyuki an vice versa.
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:36   Link #1828
Clashmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbrah View Post
I don't really understand what you mean by this post? He has no other attached feelings for any other girl. He is attached to Miyuki in a sever way. It can be argued that all of his emotions are due to Miyuki.

Changing from familial love to romantic is very hard. However, there is a possibility because you are very attached to that person. Tatsuya does not want to hurt Miyuki in any manner, and now he knows her true thoughts on him. I believe he will be able to change to his feelings from familial love to romantic love, but he simply does not have the ability to have lust. He does not know the difference between familial and romantic. If he was given lust he could transition faster.

IF he received lust I don't believe he would be after other girls either. He still loves Miyuki only, and just because you have sexual desire, that does not transition to banging every single girl you see. Especially when you are as attached as Tatsuya is to Miyuki an vice versa.
I laugh everytime they overlook this fact -_-
Clashmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:40   Link #1829
Zoks

Quote:
I laugh everytime they overlook this fact -_-
That is ignoring Ayako, who he does have some attachment to, though not at Miyuki's level.
Zoks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:43   Link #1830
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:

If Miyuki not brocon, it won't happen like this
Old 2015-05-09, 20:45   Link #1831
Echizen777

Quote:

I am only saying this because of the over excitement of some posters, I do understand it since there's progress for Miyuki but I don't see how Miyuki won there, she confessed and then begged him not to abandon her while crying after this, that's what bugs me the most . It is stated that romantic love is impossible(though I do believe that it will change later) and he does know the difference, he doesn't even need to understand the difference because only brotherly love for Miyuki were left in him from Miya, he always acted as a big brother through these 16 volumes and that's what he is doing here, he confirmed it again in this discussion. As I said in a previous post, Tatsuya is perfectly in character
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 20:55   Link #1832
erbrah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Frog View Post
If Miyuki not brocon, it won't happen like this
No he was pretty much like this at all time. Reminiscence was all about this. Even if Miyuki treated him like a guardian, if she ever cried for him or something he would always be there.
Quote:
I am only saying this because of the over excitement of some posters, I do understand it since there's progress for Miyuki but I don't see how Miyuki won there, she confessed and then begged him not to abandon her while crying after this, that's what bugs me the most . It is stated that romantic love is impossible(though I do believe that it will change later) and he does know the difference, he doesn't even need to understand the difference because only brotherly love for Miyuki were left in him from Miya, he always acted as a big brother through these 16 volumes and that's what he is doing here, he confirmed it again in this discussion. As I said in a previous post, Tatsuya is perfectly in character
Tatsuya does not know sexual desire, therefore he can't differentiate. It was said in vol1. Sexual desire just becomes information within him.

Quote:
...Tatsuya became conscious of his own sexual excitement. In the instant he was conscious of it, to the object called 'himself', it became a phenomenon born from inside of him, which was then severed from himself. His excitement was converted to mere information inside of him.
He never experiences sexual desire, and until Miyuki confessed, he never knew how she truly felt about him.
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 21:04   Link #1833
Clashmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
That is ignoring Ayako, who he does have some attachment to, though not at Miyuki's level.
Spoiler for :

Quote:
That is why he said he'll try,duh
This whole post of yours just proofs it either somehow things work out with Miyuki or Tatsuya will die alone
Old 2015-05-09, 21:14   Link #1834
IndexOfIdeas

Just how long of word is allowed for the spoiler summary?

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 21:19   Link #1835
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:

This whole post of yours just proofs it either somehow things work out with Miyuki or Tatsuya will die alone
No, Tatsuya got pixie. Dont forget her
Old 2015-05-09, 21:28   Link #1836
bakato

Quote:
Thanks for reminding me. Wonder if we'll see any creepy, yandere jealousy when she gets the news.

Last edited by bakato; 2015-05-10 at 07:40.
Old 2015-05-09, 21:31   Link #1837
Clashmore

Quote:
Spoiler for :

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Thanks for reminding me. wonder if we'll see any creepy, yandere jealousy when she gets the news.
Honoka seems more like that type tho
Spoiler for :

Last edited by Clashmore; 2015-05-09 at 21:48.
Old 2015-05-09, 22:02   Link #1838
bakato

Quote:
Spoiler for :

Honoka seems more like that type tho
Spoiler for :
Yeah, but Pixie lacks the common sense not to show it.
Old 2015-05-09, 22:21   Link #1839
Clashmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Yeah, but Pixie lacks the common sense not to show it.
Spoiler for :

I still give the creepness points to Honoka
Spoiler for :
Old 2015-05-09, 22:37   Link #1840
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Pixie is not equipped for... you know ... get the D.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy