AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kashimashi

Notices

View Poll Results: Kashimashi Episode 5 Rating
Perfect 10 8 19.05%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 33.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 7.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-24, 14:04   Link #41
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Excellent episode all around. Yasuna has completely redeemed herself, we finally get the Ep 1 kiss scene, and even a teaser for a Hazumu x Tomari kiss (whether or not that will happen being besides the point). "I don't want to have any more regrets" FTW! I'm not *entirely* sure about Hazumu's mental reply, though ("I have to accept this kiss because she has already been hurt so much"--not really romantic?), but I can't complain.

03:54 - Come on, Sora's being a little unfair. It's not *really* yuri from Hazumu's perspective, since he used to be a guy (with the same crush) before, right? Though from outside perspective, it's yuri... Or something. But this has been discussed before. In any case, it's Sora's fault that Hazumu's in this situation in the first place.

08:09 - Bwahaha, tentacle rape meets sunflowers! xD And with Asuta (karma?)! But what's this? Is Ayuki falling for Sora, too? Another love triangle approaches! :0

17:02 - I have a question about Yasuna's condition, though: Whenever we see boys from Yasuna's perspective, they're fuzzy black/white images. She describes it as just being able to sense their presence however--like she sees less than that. Is that right? At 17:02, she's sitting at the table and seems to just ignore her dad(?). Was it that he was silently gesturing, and she couldn't even see that?

Too bad Hazumu needed a little help from the space man to figure out Yasumu's secret. This reminds me of Suzuka, when Yamato was getting chewed out by that popstar for not really knowing anything about his 'girlfriend'.

I still have to root for Yasuna. She needs Hazumu more. Tomari didn't 'realize' Hazumu was still Hazumu until he was in trouble again (with the reporters) and needed her to protect him. Besides, Tomari has her own fangirl club (My prince! I'm also attracted to you! FTW!! XD )--she shouldn't be so selfish.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2006-02-24 at 14:19.
Old 2006-02-28, 05:28   Link #42
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Not expecting this series to end up being particularly deep, I was pleasantly surprised by this episode. Yasuna's backstory was really well done, I thought. Admittedly, YURIVISION™ is still a plot device, but at least it's an interesting one now. But I thought the most interesting thing about this episode was Hazumu's reaction when
Spoiler:
Two things that could be: plot device to keep Tomari in the picture, or backlash from Yasuna's rejection of Hazumu. Either way this is really starting to turn into an interesting love triangle, and a better series than I was originally anticipating.
Old 2006-02-28, 07:07   Link #43
Eclipze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K
Not expecting this series to end up being particularly deep, I was pleasantly surprised by this episode. Yasuna's backstory was really well done, I thought. Admittedly, YURIVISION™ is still a plot device, but at least it's an interesting one now. But I thought the most interesting thing about this episode was Hazumu's reaction when
Spoiler:
Two things that could be: plot device to keep Tomari in the picture, or backlash from Yasuna's rejection of Hazumu. Either way this is really starting to turn into an interesting love triangle, and a better series than I was originally anticipating.
Its not exactly yurivision: Yasuna was able to see Hazumu (minus the face) while he was still a male.
Old 2006-02-28, 07:20   Link #44
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Its not exactly yurivision: Yasuna was able to see Hazumu (minus the face) while he was still a male.
Details
Old 2009-10-07, 13:59   Link #45
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Loved this episode! I felt so sorry for Tomari! She had to witness Hazumu and Yasuna kissing...and I also felt a little bad for Yasuna, I mean...Hazumu was pitying her while he was kissing her because he said that he felt bad for her since she went through alot of depressing stuff, so he has to accept this...pretty selfish thing imo.