AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-01-29, 03:44   Link #81
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I hope he hasn't forgotten the fact that the entire village killed his club friends and his professor. Or has the idea of sex made him forget the fact?
What gave you the implication that he forgot about all that?
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 03:46   Link #82
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I hope he hasn't forgotten the fact that the entire village killed his club friends and his professor. Or has the idea of sex made him forget the fact?
I think he is biding his time to escape. Remember that a boat will arrive in 3 days? He can't do anything until then. Then a meal was offered to him. I'm sure many readers will rage if he doesn't do anything again like last time. Don't forget this manga caters to Japanese young adult. You know Japanese love to come up with crazy plot, mind-break, rape, and other stuffs. Think of reading this as relieving your stress. If you want serious stories, read the history books instead.
__________________
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 06:14   Link #83
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
You missed my points. You are assuming that everyone on that island is guilty just because they are part of the same group or related and I show you an extreme example about the children of murderers. Even if they are trying to keep themselves alive, how can you assume that everybody has been killing outsiders for hundreds of year? You don't have proofs and the author hasn't shown you everything yet. The Princess has been chained down, how can she kill people anyway? If you are saying that because she's the leader or part of the group so she's guilty, I can point out that guilty by association is stupid. Same argument as US government who assumed everyone who associated with terrorists are terrorists. I am keeping an opened mind to understand the story while you somehow draw a conclusion and call it "THE END". I will stop my argument because it's not worth it.

I call this worthless back-and-forth-no-winner fight officially over. Unless you want to resort to ugly brawl like this one here in the comment section which made me laugh so much.
There is one thing you are forgetting, EVERY reincarnated person is guilty of murder.
To reincarnate they use not only foreigners but the babies too. Leaving alone all the discussions about condom use and abortion if a baby is born we can surely call it alive. They replace the soul of the babies with the soul of the reincarnated ones. At the moment the only one who does not seem to be a murderer is MC's crush who since is not reincarnated gets abused by the others on the island. Though we could say that she did nothing to help her friends survive.There is no proof at the moment of other non reincarnated people.
And before you nominate the children of the killers i remember you yet again that the children are the killers themselves reincarnated.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 06:24   Link #84
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
There is one thing you are forgetting, EVERY reincarnated person is guilty of murder.
To reincarnate they use not only foreigners but the babies too. Leaving alone all the discussions about condom use and abortion if a baby is born we can surely call it alive. They replace the soul of the babies with the soul of the reincarnated ones. At the moment the only one who does not seem to be a murderer is MC's crush who since is not reincarnated gets abused by the others on the island. Though we could say that she did nothing to help her friends survive.There is no proof at the moment of other non reincarnated people.
And before you nominate the children of the killers i remember you yet again that the children are the killers themselves reincarnated.
She didn't just not help her friends to survive,she also encouraged them to visit during the time when the villagers would have killed them.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 06:34   Link #85
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
She didn't just not help her friends to survive,she also encouraged them to visit during the time when the villagers would have killed them.
She can't help them, she was bound by the village rules to obey their command because she was a fallen one meaning she's disposable trash. It's either obeying them or dying.
__________________
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 06:35   Link #86
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
She can't help them because she was bound by the village rules to obey their command because she was a fallen one meaning she's disposable trash. It's either obeying us or die.
If she didn't bring up the matter of the village,especially during the period of the festival,none of them would have been killed.She KNOWS perfectly well that outsiders shouldn't travel to the village during this period of time.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 06:43   Link #87
arthand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
She didn't just not help her friends to survive,she also encouraged them to visit during the time when the villagers would have killed them.
Either she is so naive or one of the most cruel person in that island tough personally i dont know how she could live with these monsters also coming back to be a livestock doesnt make sense , i guess people get used to anything . Personally i think she is already a villager from spending long time with them though we need to know a little more about the character . She practically said main character that she would help him and set him to a trap but at that time she wouldnt possibly known that he was awakened so this was his execution . Lol being cute does make readers let go of that facts easily even i might her forgive her , we shouldnt let her cute appearence decive us .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 06:53   Link #88
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
^Hey, Arthand is back~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
If she didn't bring up the matter of the village,especially during the period of the festival,none of them would have been killed.She KNOWS perfectly well that outsiders shouldn't travel to the village during this period of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Either she is so naive or one of the most cruel person in that island tough personally i dont know how she could live with these monsters also coming back to be a livestock doesnt make sense , i guess people get used to anything . Personally i think she is already a villager from spending long time with them though we need to know a little more about the character . She practically said main character that she would help him and set him to a trap but at that time she wouldnt possibly known that he was awakened so this was his execution . Lol being cute does make readers let go of that facts easily even i might her forgive her , we shouldnt let her cute appearence decive us .
Yay~ Since everyone is evil, let's just take the legal lolis shall we?~
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 09:23   Link #89
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
There is one thing you are forgetting, EVERY reincarnated person is guilty of murder.
To reincarnate they use not only foreigners but the babies too. Leaving alone all the discussions about condom use and abortion if a baby is born we can surely call it alive. They replace the soul of the babies with the soul of the reincarnated ones. At the moment the only one who does not seem to be a murderer is MC's crush who since is not reincarnated gets abused by the others on the island. Though we could say that she did nothing to help her friends survive.There is no proof at the moment of other non reincarnated people.
And before you nominate the children of the killers i remember you yet again that the children are the killers themselves reincarnated.
The bolded part is what get me the most. It's rather uncomfortable when I start to wonder what happened to the baby's soul: Where does it go if another's soul is put into it? Does it disappear? Does it go back to the tree?

Not to mention that yeah, with how they're reincarnating, chances are most of them at least already killed someone because they're not supposed to be there.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 09:41   Link #90
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
The bolded part is what get me the most. It's rather uncomfortable when I start to wonder what happened to the baby's soul: Where does it go if another's soul is put into it? Does it disappear? Does it go back to the tree?

Not to mention that yeah, with how they're reincarnating, chances are most of them at least already killed someone because they're not supposed to be there.
^nope

it's soul fusion just like the theory in Tsuyokute New Saga
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 10:23   Link #91
arthand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^nope

it's soul fusion just like the theory in Tsuyokute New Saga
Nope in that manga character future soul fused with his past soul which also made him stronger but in this manga its different since they are not fusing with their old bodies . That baby had a soul he was a completely different being but they discarded his\her rights and forcefully put their souls in it , this is probably nothing different then a killing a innocent baby .

I dont know if someone remembers horror movie Chucky but these people are practically does the same thing there thhough that guy never succeed . Maybe some of you guys remember the movie Freejack , in that movie people used a method similiar to this manga and gain new young bodies .

Last edited by arthand; 2015-01-29 at 10:34.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 10:28   Link #92
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^nope

it's soul fusion just like the theory in Tsuyokute New Saga
Uh, not really. In Tsuyokute we have proof that they are at the very least alternate version of the same person, so technically still the same guy.

Here? We don't know if it's fusion or not. Actually, from how the souls are mentionned to return to the tree waiting for a chance to be reborn, I reckon that each souls are unique and thus different from the babies they're inserted into.

Or maybe I'm just looking into it too much.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 10:33   Link #93
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Nope in that manga character future soul with his past soul which also made him stronger but in this manga its different since they are not fusing with their old bodies .
Yep, that's what the MC in Tsuyokute did. But the original theory was to strengthen your magic capacity you must fuse with another soul, but doing that would destroy your "self" since fusing with another will make you lose your identity... BUT there were exceptions, that is fusing with your self in parallel world (thought to be impossible) AND fusing with NOM NOM BABIES, since babies' soul is a "blank sheet" to speak, fusing with it will not corrupt your "self"... considered the most taboo magic lol~
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 10:43   Link #94
arthand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Yep, that's what the MC in Tsuyokute did. But the original theory was to strengthen your magic capacity you must fuse with another soul, but doing that would destroy your "self" since fusing with another will make you lose your identity... BUT there were exceptions, that is fusing with your self in parallel world (thought to be impossible) AND fusing with NOM NOM BABIES, since babies' soul is a "blank sheet" to speak, fusing with it will not corrupt your "self"... considered the most taboo magic lol~
Well i dont think those guys are fusing with the soul of babies , in the first place they just use this method because they didnt have the main character who can switch souls which is practically abducting and stealing someones life . Islands life style forces them to abandon all their dignity as a human so that they can stay allive , practically they tossed away everything that makes us human just to live so why would they care about the babies anyway .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 05:40   Link #95
bones
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Having read the latest chapter there's no doubt in my mind that the people living on the island are all evil.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 08:08   Link #96
rantaid
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Indonesia
why do the manga seems to get shorter and shorter as it get new chapter update?

so the island secret is prostitution, and whenever this and that happened, they can easily replace her body! HOW CONVENIENT! With this we can easily avoid STD in prostitution!

why did we never thought to fund this research!?!?

in Hinamizawa we got secret Mafia Yakuza community, in Rokkenjima we got abandoned secret naval base, in thisnmanga.... Prostitution den.....oh well... at least it is not Opium :P

btw next seems to be another infodump flashback chapter..... God... when will we be shown on Boobbraid little sister getting some action?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 08:28   Link #97
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
Ohahaha new chapter.......

I... I don't know what to say.......

Mind...... Blown......fumu....
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 08:41   Link #98
Nuvi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Yorozuya Gin-chan, Kabuki District
Age: 21
MC must be feeling disgusted now after having sex with her.

I guess his friend(which the mangaka has neglected for long) was probably thrown up in prison to be used for prostitution too?
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 08:42   Link #99
arthand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Having read the latest chapter there's no doubt in my mind that the people living on the island are all evil.
There is no doupt about that and no one is denying that , i noticed people arent defending islanders for that . People who defend islanders seems people who doesnt care about anyone but themselves , in that aspect they are pretty much islanders since they only think about their lives . In life i noticed that if a person starts only thinking about his\her gains they tend to be evil someday but islands habitat made it easy for islanders .

In the past i once thought what if we dont kill evil people ( those who did really bad deeds ) and just send them to an island but it seems i was wrong about it since even with that they will be pretty harmful . I guess i was too naive .
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 09:19   Link #100
Sagitta Luminis
Yousoro~
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Israel
Age: 22
So far it seems pretty interesting. There is quite a bit of ecchi, but that hasn't deterred the manga so far. The MC is quite likable, which is important to my enjoyment. Let's hope this manga will continue with the mystery and horror rather than sex.
__________________
Sagitta Luminis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, mystery

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.