Notices

Old 2010-07-24, 16:02   Link #81
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ueXia View Post
It's probably going to be like this:

-Kaoru saves Tachi.
-Tachi totally forgets about her "I can't do this because Kaoru likes Nana not me".
-She literally eats him up with a passionate kiss, she will go wild, GRANTED.
-Nana observes in shock.
-Plot device has been planted.
Well in ch 38...

Spoiler for 38:
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 14:41   Link #82
scrumly1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Well in ch 38...

Spoiler for 38:
There are only so many pimp points you can earn when you look like Kaoru...
scrumly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 19:43   Link #83
zangetsu1356

Hi, where can I find out the script of this manga... I want to start to translate it and I have the chapter 38 clean, so I need the script, where can I find it?

Thanks a lot
zangetsu1356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 10:28   Link #84
Arturro

A new series - Nana to Kaoru Arashi just started. I've seen the raws of chapter 1. It's about Nana and Kaoru during summer break - so it's happening in close future.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 10:52   Link #85
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arte View Post
A new series - Nana to Kaoru Arashi just started. I've seen the raws of chapter 1. It's about Nana and Kaoru during summer break - so it's happening in close future.
Huh? So is this an alternate reality? Why make a separate series taking place later than the current one when the current one isn't even finished yet?
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 11:33   Link #86
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Huh? So is this an alternate reality? Why make a separate series taking place later than the current one when the current one isn't even finished yet?
I don't know. Looks like a side story rather than alternative reality. First chapter also suggest Arashi might be borderline H.
Spoiler:

Old 2010-07-27, 12:33   Link #87
Fluffman5

So, what's the release schedule on this look like?
Biweekly, Monthly, etc?
Fluffman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 16:26   Link #88
Arturro

Someone scanned the tankoboun of vol.1 using translations from magazine scans. It's chapters 1-8. If anyone want to read N&K in better quality - feel free to PM me about link. I don't know why, but this release is not mentioned on mangaupdates and I couldn't add a release there.

Fluffman5 - I have no idea. It's published in biweekly magazine, so two chapters per month at best.

Old 2010-07-28, 03:46   Link #89
ShiroiRyu

Anyways, the chapter 38 was good with the jealousy.
And for the Arashi ... Hum ... More S&M and H than Nana to Kaoru ?
Yes ... But burning ... and piercing, i'm not sure if i can appreciate. XD
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 03:03   Link #90
Jintor

Man, this series is surprisingly awesome.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 16:58   Link #91
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Becoming a couple doesn't automatically mean there's an infinite amount of unbreakable trust created between two people. If anything, I don't think much would change between their relationship. When they both happened to be in that one store together, I think it was the store manager that assumed they were a couple. S&M stuff is very couple oriented, and they're just going deeper into it.

The only thing I can really see changing between them if they were to become a couple is that they'd spend more time together. Hmmm, and Kaoru would probably start studying more to get into the same college as Nana. xD
Old post, but I wanted to follow this up. While it's true that things could still be a bit shaky even if they become a couple, I feel that the dynamic of how Kaoru treats Nana would be different. I just thought about TnH, and how interesting it was when the main couple WASN'T a couple. After they became an official couple, they still had their ups and downs, but something was just.... missing. I don't know what it was, but it became less interesting to me, and I feel that the same would happen to NtK. The masks they put on in order to do the S&M bits wouldn't be there anymore, and that's important to me. It gives an impression that the Kaoru hasn't dominated the Nana(from Kaoru's PoV), and Kaoru isn't particularly interested in doing breathers(from Nana's PoV). It's this kind of "resistance" feeling that one char sees in the other that makes this extra enjoyable to read.
Old 2010-08-02, 11:55   Link #92
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Okei what is this? Nana to Kaoru Arash i mean Nana to Kaoru is still ongoing and it seems a bit too early for a sequal.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 13:41   Link #93
KLGChaos
The Shermain

It's like a spin-off. It seems to be focusing less on their relationship and more on the S&M bits... with more nudity. I think I'll pass as it's the relationship between Nana and Kaoru that I enjoy.
Old 2010-08-02, 15:22   Link #94
hellhound13
Psycho Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Okei what is this? Nana to Kaoru Arash i mean Nana to Kaoru is still ongoing and it seems a bit too early for a sequal.
is Nana to Kaoru Arash already out or not?
if so....... wear can i read it?
Old 2010-08-02, 15:33   Link #95
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellhound13 View Post
is Nana to Kaoru Arash already out or not?
if so....... wear can i read it?
It's been translated as of, like, maybe 2 days ago. You can always go the the scanlator's site to pick it up, because their is only one group translating NtK. It shouldn't be hard to find. Google is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klg View Post
It's like a spin-off. It seems to be focusing less on their relationship and more on the S&M bits... with more nudity. I think I'll pass as it's the relationship between Nana and Kaoru that I enjoy.
I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure I'll agree with you. In fact, I'm rather reluctant to read it, which is why I haven't yet, just curious to see how far their relationship has changed with my own eyes.
Old 2010-08-02, 15:38   Link #96
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Old post, but I wanted to follow this up. While it's true that things could still be a bit shaky even if they become a couple, I feel that the dynamic of how Kaoru treats Nana would be different. I just thought about TnH, and how interesting it was when the main couple WASN'T a couple. After they became an official couple, they still had their ups and downs, but something was just.... missing. I don't know what it was, but it became less interesting to me, and I feel that the same would happen to NtK. The masks they put on in order to do the S&M bits wouldn't be there anymore, and that's important to me. It gives an impression that the Kaoru hasn't dominated the Nana(from Kaoru's PoV), and Kaoru isn't particularly interested in doing breathers(from Nana's PoV). It's this kind of "resistance" feeling that one char sees in the other that makes this extra enjoyable to read.
Sounds like you're talking about sexual tension. While it could disappear, it could just as easily not. It all depends on how it's written. It's not something inherent to them becoming a couple. Though, I'll admit that if they became one it would probably diffuse a lot of the tension . . . if this weren't an S&M manga.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 15:56   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's funny. It's kinda turned the "will they or won't they?" question (not much of one, granted) into "have they or haven't they?". Because as of Arashi, it's clear they've continued with their breathers, but no indication they've gone beyond that.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 20:06   Link #98
GDB

Arashi was interesting.

Spoiler for Arashi ch1:
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 21:42   Link #99
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Arashi was interesting.

Spoiler for Arashi ch1:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-03, 04:57   Link #100
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
I'm surprised you failed to notice Kaoru is already Nanan "slave". Everything he is doing he do because of Nana and for Nana. Her, admitting she is his slave will just put them on same level .

Tags
bondage play, romance, seinen