AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-17, 09:29   Link #12241
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake17 View Post
I have a question about a plot hole logic in magika iirc didn't the author ake it seem like magic is fake.....?
Not really, it had already been explained though
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 12:55   Link #12242
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake17 View Post
I have a question about a plot hole logic in magika iirc didn't the author ake it seem like magic is fake.....?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Not really, it had already been explained though
This contains spoilers but explains the "plot hole" in detail, the world settings, and devas to what "magic" really is. However it gives away answers revealed a lot later in the story. (Sorry its long)

Indeed it was covered. In short it is like this.

People from the past til now have been enchanted by illusions and mysticism. In short what could be considered magic. (Despite it not really being magic) Myths & stories were thus created. This "illusion" was built over time in peoples subconscious thus giving birth to Deva's.

It was only in the previous generation that this story took place that these "Deva's" came to be material if you will. Thus these half real half fake beings came to be. Each"god" had their own space in the "subconscious/illusion realm" or god territory.

However since they are real its basically a subconscious realm the gods could interact. (If they wanted) People would make contracts with these gods and possess magic now material. (According to the mythology of their country)

The stronger the history the stronger the illusion/ magic. i.e. the American devas were weak because they didn't have much of a history. Compare stories of a god to a boxer. Big difference in magic/illusion.

The fight or Ragnarok was for the Kings to fight to seize all magic/ illusion power from different mythologies, wield extraordinary power and basically end or change the world to their bidding. (Mythology wise or otherwise)

Keep in mind these counties are basically ruled by the mythology the country follows. So if their King loses the country they live basically crumbles and causes chaos and disorder.

Hope this answers your question. Also if I am incorrect by all means correct me. :3

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2020-05-18 at 00:56.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 11:20   Link #12243
Animelover92

Where can I buy volume 1-13? I tried seven seas but can only find collections without volume 5..... I am looking for physical copies.
Animelover92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 16:36   Link #12244
cyberdemon

Every time I see a reply here now, I keep hoping that maybe it is a sequel or anime announcement lol
Old 2020-09-19, 23:28   Link #12245
Itsmepatrick

Yeah it'll be great if this LN will have an anime adaptation.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 23:38   Link #12246
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Yeah it'll be great if this LN will have an anime adaptation.
Considering that the series had already ended, that probably won’t happen
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2020-09-20, 15:22   Link #12247
cyberdemon

Is the manga still ongoing?
Old 2020-09-20, 15:37   Link #12248
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Is the manga still ongoing?
I think so.
Old 2020-09-20, 23:38   Link #12249
SILENTANIMELOVER

I've haven't seen any news about the manga ending. So, yes it is.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 06:19   Link #12250
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Every time I see a reply here now, I keep hoping that maybe it is a sequel or anime announcement lol
I wish! That’d be fucking amazing.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 09:10   Link #12251
KasumiZX

It is possible sometime they make anime announcements afterthe series and I remember there was anime came out after the manga ended
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 09:12   Link #12252
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiZX View Post
It is possible sometime they make anime announcements afterthe series and I remember there was anime came out after the manga ended
The only ones i know are either super popular or classic series like SAO, Toaru, oreigairu, Slayers and LotGH
Old 2020-09-21, 10:13   Link #12253
cyberdemon

Fruits Basket is way long removed from serialization. If the manga is ongoing then there is a possibility.
Old 2020-09-21, 10:14   Link #12254
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Fruits Basket is way long removed from serialization. If the manga is ongoing then there is a possibility.
Wasn’t FB a manga originally and the current anime is a remake?
Old 2020-09-21, 10:28   Link #12255
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Wasn’t FB a manga originally and the current anime is a remake?
Yes, that’s correct. Fruits Basket was a manga, got a bad anime, and now it’s getting a more faithful one.
SAO and Toaru ongoing, though, so I’m not sure why you listed them in your prior example of getting anime after they ended...because they haven’t ended.
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-21, 13:20   Link #12256
Lex79

I'd love to see an anime for this series but I give it an 1% chance of happening at best.
Old 2020-10-06, 05:05   Link #12257
Animelover92

So, no one knows about where I can buy paperback copies of the entire light novel collection then?
Old 2020-10-06, 06:43   Link #12258
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not licensed, so there's only Japanese ones. Get them from Bookwalker or some other site that sells Japanese light novels.
Old 2020-10-06, 07:03   Link #12259
Animelover92

Then why are Amazon selling volumes 9-13 in english?
Old 2020-10-06, 07:08   Link #12260
Draigathar

might be the manga i haven't looked in awhile but i'm doubting this got an english version of it.
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem