Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-29, 10:07   Link #33281
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
What a conundrum. I don’t intend to spend quartz for this event. But I will roll with tickets. Not sure whether to go for Arturia or broskander...
Well...Squirtoria is a spam able archer (NP is #4 in ranking) and one of the few times left to get her. Broskander, if you want to reunite Waver with his master (NP is #7 in ranking).

https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...parisons#Rider
Old 2020-08-29, 11:26   Link #33282
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Francis Drake is a better AoE Rider than Iskander imho
Yeah, she pretty much flat out is. I think Iskander hits a bit harder with all his buffs up, but her charge skill and NP gain skill means she can get two or three shots off while he'll only get one.
Old 2020-08-29, 14:46   Link #33283
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Well...Squirtoria is a spam able archer (NP is #4 in ranking) and one of the few times left to get her. Broskander, if you want to reunite Waver with his master (NP is #7 in ranking).

https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wi...parisons#Rider
I’m talking about saber Altria. She and broskander are both available in the zero event
Old 2020-08-29, 16:11   Link #33284
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Broskandar"s problem is that Drake, and Achilles, exists.
Old 2020-08-29, 17:28   Link #33285
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Broskandar"s problem is that Drake, and Achilles, exists.
I have both. Funnily enough I got np2 Achilles while rolling for summer bb

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2020-08-29 at 20:30.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-29, 17:29   Link #33286
AC-Phoenix
Detective

k... I was looking at future content to decide who to level next and... How is Casterthoria Non-Homidae while Merlin is?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-29, 20:49   Link #33287
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Finally got a Summer Servant. Got Rider Murasaki from Musashi's bond quartz. And managed to reach lvl150. I'll try to use next month's tickets for Tomoe.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 02:29   Link #33288
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Story with good ending

Old 2020-08-30, 20:14   Link #33289
Homura7

Illya, Bry, Kiara, Abby, and now Murasaki.

I only missed Tomoe, but man, that was one hella loot.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 00:36   Link #33290
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So, the US server is currently under Maintenance, meaning the hour of truth has come. Let's see whether we will still be able to logon without a VPN after that... I saw a post that suggested FGO will actually get region locked :/.

And let me tell you something about VPNs... Especially free ones... Not as secure as general believe suggests.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-31, 00:46   Link #33291
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
So, the US server is currently under Maintenance, meaning the hour of truth has come. Let's see whether we will still be able to logon without a VPN after that... I saw a post that suggested FGO will actually get region locked :/.

And let me tell you something about VPNs... Especially free ones... Not as secure as general believe suggests.
Duh, you shouldn't use a free VPN if you need it long term. But OTOH if they tie the lock to appstore region you only need the VPN once
Old 2020-08-31, 01:22   Link #33292
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Duh, you shouldn't use a free VPN if you need it long term. But OTOH if they tie the lock to appstore region you only need the VPN once
I still hope there is no region lock...
Free is the only thing that's in for me, if I don't want to ruin my login streak. :/
Other than that, I was thinking Surfshark. Making a secondf google account is also unnecessary trouble.

There are(as always) about a EU version, due to the way Quoo worded it too, but that sense at all, as it would be either 4 years behind, or people would loose the opportunity of past event Servants. (Also, what about account transfer). It would be nice if Aniplexx/DW would at least dispel rumors of it... (Or post "go fuck yourselves europs", anything at all really.) by now.

E: I just realized... Does the US-Playstore even still update Huaweii phones?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-31 at 01:40.
Old 2020-08-31, 02:02   Link #33293
Homura7

Quote:

Nothing bad is going to happen, you'll still be able to update and play the app as you've been doing till now. And no, they ain't region locking their cash cow, lol.
Old 2020-08-31, 04:04   Link #33294
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Nothing bad is going to happen, you'll still be able to update and play the app as you've been doing till now. And no, they ain't region locking their cash cow, lol.
This. People fear-monger this every time there's a "big" update.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 07:09   Link #33295
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
But if the majority of the VPN users on the US server were free players, they wouldn't be losing much money. They could play on their own native country servers and the server would possibly capture that income as these players would now be spending money to catch up to their host server.
Old 2020-08-31, 08:15   Link #33296
Homura7

Got Diarmuid with only two tickets. He'll be a fantastic addition to my quick roster.
Old 2020-08-31, 12:25   Link #33297
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
I still hope there is no region lock...
Free is the only thing that's in for me, if I don't want to ruin my login streak. :/
Other than that, I was thinking Surfshark. Making a secondf google account is also unnecessary trouble.

There are(as always) about a EU version, due to the way Quoo worded it too, but that sense at all, as it would be either 4 years behind, or people would loose the opportunity of past event Servants. (Also, what about account transfer). It would be nice if Aniplexx/DW would at least dispel rumors of it... (Or post "go fuck yourselves europs", anything at all really.) by now.

E: I just realized... Does the US-Playstore even still update Huaweii phones?
You'll be fine. I just downloaded the latest update in the usual fashion and played a bunch of the Fate Zero event. It's working fine so far.
Old 2020-09-01, 16:59   Link #33298
Homura7

Compared to his lancer self, Saber Diarmuid is on whole new level. He has a well rounded kit and his np is pretty useful for removing any annoying defense buffs, all while having a low chance to insta-kill the target. He will mix pretty well with my Skadi.
Old 2020-09-01, 18:59   Link #33299
Rizare

Bond 12 Skadi quartz failed to get Tomoe. Seems like this is it for this summer event, although getting caster Artoria is definitely better despite the price paid for that.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-02, 19:25   Link #33300
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Anyone knows roughly when LB6 and Mandala Hell are due to begin?

40 rolls, no Kiara, RIP.....Time to wait for GSSR/her rerun then

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon