AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-22, 22:20   Link #181
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Neat! I have bipolar, too. Hmm, slutty attention whore, eh..?

I like that, actually. I should change my custom title.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:24   Link #182
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
OK, so um here are my thighs. Not much muscle, but not much fat either.

Before Shaving
Spoiler:

After Shaving [It was a really rushed job. You can notice a lot of areas I didn't quite get to to (up top, heh). I'll clean it up later]
Spoiler:
MARRY ME!!! *even though I see a lil pubie there*

You will regret doing it in 2 days when the hair starts growing back and the itch makes you wish someone knocked you out. Don't ask how I know

BUT ... for now ... you get a 100/10 for the sheer bravery and the Grade A thighs. You are a true pioneer in thigh posting my friend.

PS. Dio you'd better be taking pics right now. Of down there.

On another note. I really don't understand why some are so conserned about the thread being so off topic. Every question llama could possibly have about thighs has been answered. The machine that works them directly was posted. And there is about a full page of possible cardio excersizes she could do.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:27   Link #183
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
MARRY ME!!! *even though I see a lil pubie there*
That's not pubie!!!! that's leg hair!!!!!!

heh, I still haven't gotten around to shaving the top part of my thighs. Shaving your legs is kinda a nuisance. So glad I'm not a girl.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:28   Link #184
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Yes~! Lex-sama and Dopeskills get married, and they can they can have children with beautiful thighs.. er.. nevermind. That doesn't figure. I still wanna see NoSanninWa's thighs. I bet they're teh hawt. I feel like crap, since posting that picture has made everyone on the forums hate me now. ;_; yoga is good for shaping thighs, ne?
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:30   Link #185
junko
model bliss

Dopeskills: I don't see anything. I'm truly saddened. *sniff*

Koshiba: Aww, fer chrissakes, stop calling her a slut already. Everyone on this thread knows of your opinion, including Midori herself. Some agree, some don't. You've gone past the "making a point" stage to "making an example". Whether you agree with it or not, she has posted this pic, so either deal with it or get off this thread. If you are so calm and rational, the act like it. Jesus. One panty pic and all hell breaks lose.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:31   Link #186
Jonte
. . . . .

Send a message via ICQ to Jonte Send a message via MSN to Jonte
no one hates you (well.. maybe one or two).. *hugs*
Jonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:33   Link #187
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
EDIT: I'll just delete every fucking thing then, k? I'm fucking tired of being insulted and I'm tired of all this BS. I'll just leave.

Last edited by Koshiba; 2004-07-22 at 23:31.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:37   Link #188
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
MidoriShinobi: NoSanninWa never posts any pictures of himself or reveals his identity, so there is no way that he's gonna show off his thighs. Also, don't worry about Koshiba's trolling. I'm even more of an attention whore than you are. It's the internet. Who cares?

junko: I re-uploaded the pics. maybe try refreshing?
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 22:55   Link #189
junko
model bliss

Yay! I see them now! *gasp* Holy flamin' cucumbers! Your legs are whiter than mine (pretty white compared to the rest of me)! You need to get a tan on those suckers. You should shave the rest of your legs; it would even out. Get some cream and BikiniZone for afterwards. 150/10. Much props for shaving your legs.

And to Midori, *starts singing "You've Got a Friend in Me*
*radio station changes, "Superfreak" comes on*
"She's a Superfreak, Superfreak, she's Superfreaky, yeah!"
Old 2004-07-22, 22:56   Link #190
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Quote:
I feel like crap, since posting that picture has made everyone on the forums hate me now. ;_; yoga is good for shaping thighs, ne?
I don't hate you And I'm sure a lot of others don't as well! Don't let a few people get you down. Get Happy!

Hm, Yoga, we had a class on Yoga...not that into it...
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:03   Link #191
Secca
nya`
*Artist

lol dopeskills, what with the censor?

i have tears in me eyes XD
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:18   Link #192
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

I say we drop all of the nonsense that came before this and get to NOSANNINWA'S THIGHS!!
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:20   Link #193
s0nicfreak
Taking harem applications
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshiba
Fuck it. Will some stupid ass mod just fucking come here already and FUCKING BAN ME. God damn. Just fucking do it already. Where are all the stupid ass mods anyways? Not doing their fucking jobs because they're lazy fucking ass morons?
Noooo Koshiba, whatever would we do without your words of wisdom?! Let's see, what have you taught us so far? No one should have sexual thoughts about anyone. Everyone should gain weight so they can be curvy because it's the only right way to be.

You're the vision of perfection and most certinly not attention whore. You never showed pics of yourself so scantily dressed, such as in a sports bra, or said you were never coming back and then did... Oh wait. Well, I guess those attention whore rules only apply to forums, not irc channels right?

You're only begging to join the banned club so you can have something to wine about, and to "be with" your "boyfriend" because deep down you don't feal you are anything without him (I kind of feal sorry when I think about how you will feal when you come to the realization that internet relationships, or for that matter ANY relationship at your age do not last 99.9999% of the time. ... Nevermind, ignore I said that and just keep up the avoiding of real life relationships, so you don't ever have to face your deep down fear of p3n!ses.). But ofcourse, you're not doing that for the attention, you're doing it because you "like yourself", like we all should. Which means we have to respect ourselves. And that means never showing our hot selves to anyone, unless we're you.
s0nicfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:21   Link #194
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Yes~! Lex-sama and Dopeskills get married, and they can they can have children with beautiful thighs.. er.. nevermind. That doesn't figure. I still wanna see NoSanninWa's thighs. I bet they're teh hawt. I feel like crap, since posting that picture has made everyone on the forums hate me now. ;_; yoga is good for shaping thighs, ne?
I don't hate you! I'm not even irritated, or disapprove! I can think of only two people that are even remotely irritated at you, and 50% of them are banned! (soon to be 100%, no doubt)

I hope my comment in my rating for you about being a "bit young to be posting that pic" (or something like that) didn't give you the impression that I did hate you.

Sorry if it did.
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:22   Link #195
Koshiba

EDIT: I'll just delete every fucking thing then, k? I'm fucking tired of being insulted and I'm tired of all this BS. I'll just leave.
Old 2004-07-22, 23:23   Link #196
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I say we drop all of the nonsense that came before this and get to NOSANNINWA'S THIGHS!!
I wholly agree. But first . . . do jelly fish have thighs? If so, I would like to see them. It. Some. Whatever.
Old 2004-07-22, 23:24   Link #197
Koshiba

Old 2004-07-22, 23:26   Link #198
B3H

Quote:
You look highly undeveloped. I know 12 year olds with more curve then that.
are you a pedophile?
B3H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:30   Link #199
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
me first!

... err what?

1 2 3 4 i declare a spam/flame war.

i just checked in to see what was so interesting. thank you for wasting 30 seconds of my time. good day.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-22, 23:32   Link #200
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Quote:
And you fuck, I've HAD real life relationships. You don't know a fucking thing about me stupid bitch. I've had several fucking real life boyfriends. AND OH SORRY I'M NOT SOME WEIRD SLUTTY WHORE LIKE YOU THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK LOVE IS.

As the decency in the forum goes, let us take a quick look at Koshiba's thighs... and her wonderful sense of decency...

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3306

Koshiba: 10/10- beautiful fishnet tights, really sets off your slender thighs and bunny suit... Great smile, too...

(*prepares to get flamed*)
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote