AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-11, 03:00   Link #61
danielevo

Anyone know how to post picture from my gallery to this forum ? I want to show 3 picture that not show in this week chapter.. i guess it will be show in next week chapter... first picture is sabo face have been shown, second is a picture that show sanji attack big mom ship with fire bomb(sunny bomb+sanji fire leg), third is admiral green bull appears,, he said that he want to take down captain kid in whole cake island in front of borsalino and sakazuki... i want to show that picture to you all, or everybody already seen that ??
Old 2013-12-11, 03:05   Link #62
mrShady

Doesn't this Sabo being alive and a revolutionary reveal make an even bigger ass out of Dragon? I mean he could have at least told his own son that his friend is alive and well right?
Old 2013-12-11, 03:52   Link #63
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Dressrosa arc just became my favourite arc yet! Oda has really stepped it up a notch...his writing game is so on point. Finally I get to see abit more of what the revolutionaries have to offer...wooohooo
Old 2013-12-11, 04:24   Link #64
bonsobon

Do we know if Sabo is under orders to take Luffy's place in the tournament? Or is he acting on his own due to his personal connection with the grand prize?
Old 2013-12-11, 04:30   Link #65
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

OMG! It's Sabo! He's back! He's going to take Ace's Fruit!
Old 2013-12-11, 04:33   Link #66
ri0

A W E S O M E N E S S !

And another fraction is in the brawl on Dressrosa! Holy crap, there's so much going on, it's insane.

Although I have to say that I'm quite glad, that the mini-story is over.
Old 2013-12-11, 05:09   Link #67
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Some things are bothering me about this chapter.
One thing is: Why wasn't Sabo's face shown? Could he probably be pretending to work under Doflamingo?
That's just Oda trolling, and wanting to not be too obvious in the revelation I guess. I didn't realize until the last page, and many readers might not recognize the relevance of the 3 cups. I wouldn't have known about those either had someone not pointed it out in a previous thread. The Sabo/Koala conversation made a lot more sense once I knew what was going on (Sabo expecting Luffy to punch him for not being 'there' to save Ace, and wondering if he could have made a difference).

Does anyone else think that Bellamy might join Bartolomeo's crew? Considering that he has nowhere to go, and they're kinda friends now.
Old 2013-12-11, 05:19   Link #68
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
[...]The other thing is his first apperance. What did he mean when he said, that Luffy isn't allowed to get the Mera Mera fruit?
I guess it means that Luffy "isn't allowed to waste his time on this, because he has more important things to do" = kicking Doflamingo's ass

Quote:
The information about the toy maker were interessting as well. So the person stops aging when eating the fruit. This should make the fruit to one of the most valuable fruits we've known so far, since it probably means eternal life added to the already pretty broken power of transforming people and removing everyone's memory of them.
Well... does Brook age?
Old 2013-12-11, 06:01   Link #69
Thatguy3331
Pro Slacker

I don't always post in one piece threads.

But when I do it's because of how much shit is about to go down.

I'll be honest I had a feeling Sabo may have been alive but to see it confirmed (along with Koala makes it all the greater. I can't wait til all the madness intertwines on the island!
Old 2013-12-11, 06:44   Link #70
noktown

I died laughing at Luffy's reaction,man that was priceless.

Yey,Sabo's back,what a shocking turn of events....?
Old 2013-12-11, 06:47   Link #71
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I seriously thought he was dead..oh my god my mind is just blown. I'm in shock..I'm really sad to say I have 100% forgotten who Koala is and how significant her appearance is. Even though I can sort of guess from your reactions.
Old 2013-12-11, 07:05   Link #72
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Doesn't this Sabo being alive and a revolutionary reveal make an even bigger ass out of Dragon? I mean he could have at least told his own son that his friend is alive and well right?
What makes you think that at the time Dragon met with Luffy he knew about his connection with Sabo? Not only that but they barely had any interaction at all back then.

And it looks like Sabo really wants the Mera Mera (hope it's for himself and not someone else in the Revolutionaries). I'm fine with Sabo getting the fruit , though I kind of wanted Rebecca to get it, as long as he'll be the one using it.
Old 2013-12-11, 07:29   Link #73
Mazkoom

Send a message via MSN to Mazkoom
Quote:
But doesn't she need to sleep at all? When losing consciousness means the power is cancelled, she needs to stay awake all the time, doesn't she?
This seems to be aligning very well with the orders that Doflamingo dictated in Dresrossa. That is, toys should go back to the factory every night and must not anyone of the people be outside of their homes at night. Which is apparently the time of her sleep.
Old 2013-12-11, 08:17   Link #74
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Maybe Sabo is a red herring. It could be that Ace didn't really die. That was my first reaction before Sabo actually.

Or it could still be Bon Clay masquerading as Sabo (or even Ace). Not sure why he would do that but it could be him.
Old 2013-12-11, 08:34   Link #75
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Maybe Sabo is a red herring. It could be that Ace didn't really die. That was my first reaction before Sabo actually.

Or it could still be Bon Clay masquerading as Sabo (or even Ace). Not sure why he would do that but it could be him.
Hmmm...uh........ok.............I don't even know where to begin with this one...
Old 2013-12-11, 08:51   Link #76
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Bartolomeo is such a bro. He was the last person I expected to save Bellamy. He totally deserves to be Luffy's #1 fan. I hope he'll get acknowledged by his idol someday (getting the mera mera for Luffy would have been a good way to do that, damn you Sabo!!), in the meantime it's still hilarious to see him fawn over Luffy like a teenage fangirl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Hmmm...uh........ok.............I don't even know where to begin with this one...
Seriously

You have to be in serious denial to believe this isn't Sabo.
Old 2013-12-11, 09:15   Link #77
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

They showed the cups and Ace's grave! It must be Ace! Oh wait, it showed Whitebeard's grave as well! So maybe it is actually Whitebeard, who came back from the dead. Or when Akainu destroyed half of Whitebeard's face, the piece of his beard went flying and the pure manliness that resides in Whitebeard's stache made it come to life. Makes perfect sense.
Old 2013-12-11, 09:27   Link #78
n0m@n
C-Z

Sabo being alive was very predictable but having all these events occurring is epic.
Old 2013-12-11, 09:59   Link #79
janipani

Burgess thinks he is going to face Luffy, but he gets ass whipping from big brother instead.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
Old 2013-12-11, 10:02   Link #80
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
What makes you think that at the time Dragon met with Luffy he knew about his connection with Sabo? Not only that but they barely had any interaction at all back then.

And it looks like Sabo really wants the Mera Mera (hope it's for himself and not someone else in the Revolutionaries). I'm fine with Sabo getting the fruit , though I kind of wanted Rebecca to get it, as long as he'll be the one using it.
Because Sabo probably talked about his hometown and his best friends and more then likely wanted to get back to them...

Luffy has had zero interaction with Dragon as far as he knows. Dragon's just like Ging from HxH only Luffy doesn't give a crap about him where as Gon reveres his father.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion